[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>shiny only affects the log, something that has never been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: komala.png (151KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
komala.png
151KB, 500x500px
>shiny only affects the log, something that has never been done before (even looking at mons like conkeldurr) suggesting that the log is the actually the pokemon
>komala is always asleep. the pokemon website says that "No one has ever seen a komala awake". This would be a perfect cover up, never having to move or wake up, meaning if it weren't a living thing, it wouldn't be necessary to move or even look alive.
>"Once it grabs a log, it almost never releases it"
>this isn't the first time they have done a puppet/disguise pokemon to take hits for it (wobbuffet, mimikyu)
>>
You may be on to something OP

A simple face could be made out on the log

However, another alternative, is that the log pokemon itself has sent the Komala into a permanent sleep to protect itself
>>
>>29530649
Explain why Komala will sometimes latch onto its trainer's arm.
>>
>>29530649
>almost
>>
>>29530649
>this shit theory again
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuKjBIBBAL8
Literally my moms parasect.
>>
File: Capture.png (200KB, 321x294px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
200KB, 321x294px
>>29530713
>tfw it's the soap bar pokemon
>>
>>29530649
>Komala clings to a log pillow that its parents have given to it.
http://www.pokemon-sunmoon.com/en-us/pokemon/komala/

information is not that hard, op

>Apparently it will sometimes cling to the arm of a Trainer it trusts.
>>
>>29530649
>Shiny log has same color scheme as Shiny Phantump/Trevenant
Deepest Lore
>>
File: lillie_stare.png (433KB, 600x955px) Image search: [Google]
lillie_stare.png
433KB, 600x955px
>>29530649
>suggesting that the log is the actually the pokemon
>>
>>29530649
But if you look closely, you can see that there actually is a small difference in color
>>
>>29531001
no, it's literraly the same, gf made 2 outside of the standart shinies this gen, it's ok
>>
>>29530873
>the parent logs have a baby log that they give their koala dummy to

>if the log likes its trainer it will let the trainer play with its puppet

>if the log is separated from the doll it will control the koala from afar and make it act angry
>>
>>29531027
literally
>>
File: IMG_1875.jpg (127KB, 1081x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1875.jpg
127KB, 1081x420px
>>29531001
It looks a little lighter, but I can't tell if that's just because it's next to a bright color, like pic related.
>>
Have you ever considered the idea of the log being colored like so only to make the log actually resemble a pillow?

Because pillows.

And sleep.

Durr.

I wish it had a evo though.
>>
>>29531001
>>29531065
MS Paint says they're the same
>>
File: output_SAbXYF.gif (11KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
output_SAbXYF.gif
11KB, 256x256px
>>29531001
Anon these things are literally the same unless the change is super super subtle.
>>
>>29530649
Why is the fluff on it's neck not white like the rest?
>>
>>29531001
Just checked in PS, they're identical
>>
>>29531130
Take heart, Anon; Leaks indicate that it's fairly late-game, so it might not suck.
>>
I'm going to laugh if it ends up in the Mineral egg group or something else to indicate it's a log and a puppet.
>>
>>29531647
I learned today that logs are minerals.
>>
>>29531730
What else would you group it under? Even Pumpkaboo isn't under Grass.
>>
>>29530649
Don't forget Parasect
>>
>>29531786
Amorphous.
>>
>>29530649
Wobbuffet's shiny has the supposed 'body' change colour while the tail remains black.

Shiny Mimikyu's body stays the same colour and the sheet covering it becomes grayscale.
>>
>>29534017
>Wobbuffet's shiny has the supposed 'body' change colour while the tail remains black.
Wobbuffet's "false body" is attached to the tail, it's just that the tail is the main/vital organ.
>Shiny Mimikyu's body stays the same colour and the sheet covering it becomes grayscale.
We don't know if parts of it changes color underneath because we can't see the whole thing.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.