[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth investing in a New 3DS XL? The demo ran really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 5623404.jpg (234KB, 1000x829px) Image search: [Google]
5623404.jpg
234KB, 1000x829px
Is it worth investing in a New 3DS XL? The demo ran really badly on my og.
>>
>>29527805
With this late in the game, and they announced the NX? Nope. Only if you like your xenoblades to be portable.
>>
>>29527805
No, but I'm getting one anyway because I can. I'm also upgrading from the original turquoise 3ds.
>>
I didnt notice any frame drops (og 3ds XL) except for at the totem battle, which isn't enough for me to drop 200 on an n3ds when the switch is coming out soon. I can't stand choppy framerates but it only is an issue in small parts of the game.

If you have the money and care enough, do it. If not then dont.
>>
>>29527805
didht notice any lag on my New 3DS its worth. cool design
>>
I would have bought a new 3DS if Nintendo America actually fucking released the small black one.

This late into the 3DS' lifespan there's not really much of a point, but I am considering buying a second <=9.2 3DS for hacking purposes.
>>
>>29527805
Have both an og and a new 3DS and it ran exactly the same on both for me.
>>
>>29527805
It's only worth it for Xenoblade and MH4U @ 60 FPS.
>>
>>29527805
I'm thinking of getting a new one too since I bought a used one first and now the joystick cap broke and one of the trigger buttons keeps jamming. I could just get a regular one, but I really like the design.
>>
THE DEMO HAS FRAME RATE DIPS ON THE NU-3DS TOO

STOP MAKING THREADS ABOUT THIS SHIT
>>
>>29527805
I got the Solgaleo Lunaala version for a few reasons. I still had the original turquoise 3ds and wanted a new one. I wanted an XL because my vision is awful and I wanted it to be a Pokemon one. I'm also not planning on getting the NX right away. Unless there's something at launch I absolutely need to play, I'll wait for a New 3D NX lite XL Platinum Pikachu limited edition version.

If you're just worried about frame rates, I wouldn't bother. Wait for a price drop post NX launch or get an NX.
>>
>>29528374
Yeah, me too. Wonder why it varies
>>
>>29529787
Unless you've damaged your system in some way then it should be running considerably smoother on the N3DS. Outside of the Pokefinder which was locked to 15fps.

Did you happen to hack it?
>>
Probably only if you hack your New 3DS so you can 'overclock' it
>>
>>29527805
Yeah. I finally upgraded from my OG 3DS and it's great. Although you're a little late on the Solgaleo Lunala edition one. I barely got mine, and I doubt you might still be able to get one for regular retail price
>>
Pic related is on 11.0 so it can't be hacked, so no.

CFW N3DS is one of the best things I have ever owned, try to get one if you can and while you can. Has to be 10.x or lower.
>>
>>29533383
So you can't hack the pic related 3DS right now?
>>
>>29533383
Yes, it can. It's just not easy, but it will be soon.
>>
>>29533440
Only if you have another CFW 3DS or you feel like hardmodding.

But soon you will be able to do, there are multiple people working on ways to downgrade 11.0 ~ 11.2.
>>
>>29533473
I might be interested in hacking mine, where should I go to read up on this and stuff?
>>
>>29533493
Great, I kinda want to hack mine
>>
>>29533513
/r/3dshacks

11.2 already fixed a bug that might allow us to downgrade 11.0-11.1 systems in the future with general homebrew access.

And there's another way being worked on that would allow us to downgrade all systems with dsiware savegame injection.

But who knows when those release
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.