[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

こんにちは、私は日本人だ、だから私はあなたの質問を読み取ることができな

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: pkmn_sm.jpg (33KB, 897x172px) Image search: [Google]
pkmn_sm.jpg
33KB, 897x172px
こんにちは、私は日本人だ、だから私はあなたの質問を読み取ることができない場合があります。申し訳ありませんが、単に情報を扱う私はあなたを与えますリリーとGladioは兄弟です。母親はLusamineです。そこ父は無色です。
Junaipāは隠し能力ランドチェンジャーを持っています。それは飛行移動、地上の移動への免疫を、使用し、それが地上の移動、電気移動に対する免疫を使用する場合とき。強調するためにいくつかの動きはリーフブレード、だいちのちから、エナジーボール、フライ、地震、シャドーボール、シャドウストライク、およびエアスラッシュです。
Gaogaenは隠し能力ダーティ筋肉を持っています。これは、悪タイプの移動にファイティングタイプの移動になります。それを取得良い動きはフレアドライブ、噴火、忍耐、カウンター、はたきおとす、バークアウト、Infight、およびWaveの爆弾です。
Ashirēnuは、音ベースの動きがdamage.Notableの動きを1.5X行う作る隠された能力のラジオレイジを、取得しているサウンドウェーブ爆発、沸騰水、ムン・フォース、サイコショックは、凍結乾燥、ベル、戦争叫び、昆虫ノイズ、滅びの歌を癒します。
先発の秘密は完全にそれらを進化させるために、彼らは突くリフレで限界に達しなければならないことです。 それで全部です。
>>
>>29524827
weeb
>>
File: HNI_0046.jpg (36KB, 223x349px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0046.jpg
36KB, 223x349px
>>29524827
>>
>>
>Never seen trip
>Moonrunes
You drive a hard bargain, but that's enough!! 18th Nov will be soon.
>>
>colorless
Colress's Japanese name is Achroma faggot
>>
>>29524827
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs
>>
>>29524827
>ching chong ping pong pick awp or derrivery
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>29524827
愚かなチョン
>>
>>29524827
>Lillie and Gladion are b r o t h e r s
>>
>>29524885
lul
>>
>>29524827
チョン

-2ch
>>
Hello, I'm Japanese, so I may not be able to read your question. Sorry, just I will give you to handle the information Lilly and Gladio are brothers. Mother is Lusamine. There father is colorless.
Junaipā has a hidden ability land changer. It is flying move, the immunity to the ground of movement, and use, it is the movement of the ground, when if you want to use the immunity to electrical movement. Some of the movement in order to emphasize the leaf blade, ground forces, energy balls, fly, earthquake, shadow ball, shadow strike, and air slash.
Gaogaen has a hidden ability dirty muscle. This will be the movement of the Fighting type to the movement of the evil type. Good move flare drive get it, eruption, patience, counter, Knock Off, is bark out, Infight and Wave of bomb,.
Ashirēnu is, the radio Rage ability hidden make that sound-based motion makes 1.5X the movement of the damage.Notable, have acquired sound wave explosion, boiling water, Moon Force, Psycho shock, freeze-dried, Bell , shouting war, heal insect noise, destruction of the song.
Advance secret in order to fully evolve them, it is that they should reach a limit in the reflation poke. that's all.
>>
>Google translate

Hello, I'm Japanese, so I may not be able to read your question. Sorry, just I will give you to handle the information Lilly and Gladio are brothers. Mother is Lusamine. There father is colorless.
Junaipā has a hidden ability land changer. It is flying move, the immunity to the ground of movement, and use, it is the movement of the ground, when if you want to use the immunity to electrical movement. Some of the movement in order to emphasize the leaf blade, ground forces, energy balls, fly, earthquake, shadow ball, shadow strike, and air slash.
Gaogaen has a hidden ability dirty muscle. This will be the movement of the Fighting type to the movement of the evil type. Good move flare drive get it, eruption, patience, counter, Knock Off, is bark out, Infight and Wave of bomb,.
Ashirēnu is, the radio Rage ability hidden make that sound-based motion makes 1.5X the movement of the damage.Notable, have acquired sound wave explosion, boiling water, Moon Force, Psycho shock, freeze-dried, Bell , shouting war, heal insect noise, destruction of the song.
Advance secret in order to fully evolve them, it is that they should reach a limit in the reflation poke. that's all.
Hello
>>
>>29524930
チョン
>>
File: 1476842868345.jpg (8KB, 250x222px) Image search: [Google]
1476842868345.jpg
8KB, 250x222px
>>29524898
>Lillie is qt trap
>>
そう平均であることを停止、私はそれがsublingを意味タイプミスをしました。君たちは嫌いな人ジャークshitfucksあります
>>
>>29524930
>It is flying move, the immunity to the ground of movement, and use, it is the movement of the ground, when if you want to use the immunity to electrical movement.

what did he mean by this
>>
>>29524997

これは、飛行に応じて免疫力の変化を意味するか、あなたのくだらないファック顔を接地します
>>
>>29524827
>decidueye's hidden ability will transform it into a flying type
>incineroar's hidden ability will transform it into a fighting type

So... You're a faggot who's still mad about the typing, and you decided to fake a leak and hope running it through google translate would give it some credibility?
>>
>>29524966
>expand dong
>>
>>29525042
それは、移動型と免疫が移動ペニスをオフに基づいて変更するタイプを変更しません。
>>
So nips are trying to come up with more headcannons to overcome their disappointment? Seems legit.
>>
>>29524921
>>29524930
And now in normal words.
Hello, I'm Japanese, so I may not be able to read your questions. Sorry, I will just give you the information that Lillie and Gladion are siblings. Lusamine is their mother. Their father is Colress.
Decidueye has the hidden ability Land Changer. If it uses a Flying move, it becomes immune to Ground moves, and if it uses a Ground move, it becomes immune to Electric moves. It learns Leaf Blade, Earth Power, Energy Ball, Fly, Earthquake, Shadow Ball, Shadow Strike, and Air Slash.
Incineroar has the hidden ability Dirty Muscle. It treats Fighting moves as Dark moves. It learns Flame Charge, Eruption, Patience(don't know what move that's supposed to be, Detect?), Counter, Knock Off, Roar(?), Beat Up, and Mud Bomb(?).
Primarina has the hidden ability Radio Rage. It makes sound moves 1.5X as powerful. It learns Boomburst, Scald, Moonblast, Psyshock, Freeze-Dry, Heal Bell, Uproar (or Hyper Voice), Heal Insect Noise(no clue what that's supposed to be), and Perish Song.
Their secret is that to fully evolve them, they must max affection in Reflation Poke(whatever the Pokemon Amie equivalent in this game).
>>
>>29525133
>Insect Noise(no clue what that's supposed to be)
Bug Buzz
>>
For Decidueye it sounds like the ability means that if you use a flying type move, you become immune to ground type moves, and if you use a ground type move, you become immune to electrical moves. The fact it includes Shadow Ball etc might mean it is able to switch its secondary typing depending on the last move you use. A soft Protean type thing.

For Incineroar, it sounds like if you use fighting type moves it becomes Dark instead

Primarina is pretty self explanatory, sound-based moves are 1.5x stronger.
>>
>>29525154
>Heal Insect Noise
I dont think it's bug buzz. Might be signature move of vespiqueen but why would a fairy type get a bug move?
>>
>>29524994
>shitfucks
>>
>>29525133
If Land Changer is real then Gamefreak is fucking retarded. Grass already resists Ground and Electric. What the fuck?
>>
>A nip calling Akroma "Colress"
I dont buy it
>>
>>29524827
>damage.Notable
Nice try
>>
>>29524827
I'll have the noodles. Go easy with the dog soup
>>
>>29525216
Fun with the "Bird that doesn't fly"
Also might not be unique
>>
>>29524994
>>
>>29524827
>release date
>google translate
日本語がはなしますか
>>
>>
got this

>>
File: brainpower challenged.png (44KB, 118x192px) Image search: [Google]
brainpower challenged.png
44KB, 118x192px
>all these people responding seriously to the most obvious case of google translate ever witnessed by man

Yes, a fluent Japanese speaker didn't know Gladion and Lusamine's Japanese names, knew Decidueye and Primarina's Japanese names but somehow couldn't figure out how to write them in his native script, and didn't know how to say "damage" or "notable" in Japanese. I mean for fuck's sake his name says "Monsters Sun Moon Leak Pocket".

If you believed this for even a fraction of a second, please remove yourself from the gene pool immediately. And for future reference, if a Japanese leak contains a bunch of words in Latin script it's fake.
>>
>>29525612
Google Translate doesn't allow you to type in katakana. Give him a break.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.