[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the Yin/Yang pokémon duo >had endless potential, could

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: reshiram-zekrom.png (576KB, 1085x654px) Image search: [Google]
reshiram-zekrom.png
576KB, 1085x654px
>the Yin/Yang pokémon duo
>had endless potential, could have been based on pretty much anything that represents a duality
>could have been better primordial gods than Dialga and Palkia
>GF chose to make them represent abstract concepts like "Truth" and "Ideals"
>even then, they could still have something like reality-warping powers that change the entire world into the one envisioned by their trainers
>but nope, their powers are just "create thunderstorms" and "create heat waves"

Literally Wasted Potential: The Legendaries
>>
>>29519355
Based on Taoism jackass
>>
>>29519355

Nah. They are perfect as they.

You people just want more unnecessary alternative forms.
>>
>>29519355
They are both controlled by Ice, which is Kyurem. Dipshit.
>>
The only wasted potential legendaries are the Xernias and Yveltal. Like seriously, what the fuck was each one's deal? Some fags talk about them like 20 minutes before encountering them and you just fight them in some fucking basement.
>>
Yeah I'd die to defend Gen V and all but when it comes to legendaries god it's embarrassingly bad.
>>
>>29519355
You honestly wanted them to repeat the shitfest we had with gen 4 where they made the legends complete clusterfucks in design and lore?
>>
>>29519415
Well they weren't really necessary to the plot.
Lysandre just found them and went
>Huh this is even better
>>
Is one's "way" not vague in its own?
>>
Fire and electricity are forms of plasma, energy, what you need to go your "way". And your "way" is shaped by your beliefs, hence truth and ideals. Kyurem, on the other hand, is a ice cold husk, and needs to be filled with energy to reach its full potential.

Or something, I'm no Taoist scholar.
>>
>>29519505
beautiful
>>
>>29519355

>Wanting more God-wank after Gen IV

Truth and Ideals are perfect for a Tao parallel because they're constantly influencing one another.
>>
>>29519355
>implying
Their designs are pretty weak but their concepts are really fucking great nigga, if you can't see it's just your lack of autism to look into it, i mean, look at what this managed to do with a single phrase. >>29519505
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.