[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's a question /vp/, Do you think the demo leak showed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: azf.jpg (46KB, 736x736px)
azf.jpg
46KB, 736x736px
Here's a question /vp/,

Do you think the demo leak showed us everything?
Or do you think we'll get more stuff after the game is completed, like new Megas, forms, some new mons...?
>>
>>29518420
Possible but exceedingly unlikely is the only correct answer.
>>
I think it's more likely that there's stuff in the demo that won't be in the final game, or at least not seen completed until the 3rd game/Sinnoh remakes/who the fuck knows.
>>
>>29518420
Question is: will Eternal Floette be in and how?

Zygarde gets its own share and Thousand Arrows and Waves are released
Ash-Greninja is in the game aswell (probably just demo but who knows)

Eternal Floette has the unique move Light Of Ruin.

There's no way Gf isnt releasing it
>>
>>29518661

>There's no way Gf isn't releasing it

Never mind other things they coded into games that they never released. This one thing for sure will be released.
>>
It is possibly new forms may be in the National Dex, but highly unlikely.
>>
>>29518661
>Ash-Greninja is in the game aswell (probably just demo but who knows)

The trailer for the demo literally says you can take it into the main game.
>>
>>29518677
People said the same about Zygarde and its moves

Every Pokemon and move found in XY and ORAS coding were or will be released

The only thing thats left is Light of Ruin and Floette itself. Im sure GF wont give up on it since its not that big of a deal
>>
>>29518677
>Never mind other things they coded into games that they never released
Asides the Azure Flute, which was replaced with an event to get Arceus. Care to name some examples?
>>
>>29518420
It will probably be given away by a random giveaway, like Arceus was in gen 4.
>>
>>29518913
But we moved to gen 7

My bet is that it will be in SM in some random post game mission
>>
>>29518873
Altering Cave in Gen FR/LG/Emerald. The area is there but the Pokemon within it were supposed to be changed through some kind of Mystery Gift event, which never happened.

Azure Flute in D/P/Pt like you mentioned.

Lock Capsule in HG/SS. You would use the Relocator to move it into BW and open it to get the TM for Snarl. They never released it, so Snarl was unobtainable until BW2.

Also, there's 5 more Super Training regimens for XYORAS that were supposed to be event-only, but given that S/M drops in 3 weeks it's safe to say they're never getting released.

And then there's AZ-Floette.

That's everything I believe.
>>
>>29518950
Everything you mentiones is some small bullshit except the Azure Flute which was changed for Arceus to be obtaianble via different method anyway and AZ Floette which is an actual pokemon with signature move
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.