[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Official site description of Battle Tree "Somewhere in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: cynthia.jpg (181KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cynthia.jpg
181KB, 1280x720px
Official site description of Battle Tree

"Somewhere in the Alola region, you’ll find the Battle Tree: a place where those Trainers who have completed their island challenge—or who are strong enough to have done so—battle one another. All of the Trainers you can encounter at the Battle Tree are strong. It seems you might even encounter two battle prodigies from the Kanto region. At the Battle Tree, you can scout an opponent you’ve won against so they can partner with you in future battles. You may even be able to scout some familiar faces "

Serebii description of the Battle Tree

"In the game, part of the narrative is that the people of the Alola Region are creating a league. Once that is done, anyone who becomes a champion has the ability to participate in a new Battle facility. This facility is called the Battle Tree. This facility has you battle many of the strongest trainers from around the globe including Red, Blue, Cynthia and Wally"

So where did Serebii took "many of the strongest trainers" when the main site says "some".

Im not trying to throw mud at Joe because maybe it says it like that on the Japanese website but can anyone else confrim that?
>>
File: 1405045091322.png (218KB, 797x492px) Image search: [Google]
1405045091322.png
218KB, 797x492px
Is there really much of a difference between many and some? Like I know one is less than the other, but the idea is still there that a group of fanservice characters are gonna be in the game

I think a better question is who else might show up. N? Steven again? Lance?
>>
>>29517577
Lance, Steven, Cynthia, Alder, Diantha
Silver, Wally, Barry. N, Serena

Red and Blue
>>
>>29517621
>Alder and Diantha
If BW still take place a long time before SM, I think Alder would be retired by now. Benga would be cool though. As for Diantha, she's shit and probably busy being a movie star than a good champion. I don't think other playable characters outside of Red will be brought back, but Silver and Barry would be neat to see again too

Or we're only getting Red, Blue, Wally and Cynthia and Game Freak cuts corners again
>>
>>29517655
>As for Diantha, she's shit and probably busy being a movie star than a good champion

A movie star on vacation in Poke Hawaii makes more sense than any other champion beeing there desu
>>
>>29517667
Cynthia's entire character makes the most sense considering she's basically Game Freak's "we need a previous game character to make a cameo again" but I guess

I think it's agreed the character that makes the least amount of sense is Wally
>>
>>29517667
>Nation is building a new league
>Implying other nations don't need representatives to vote/recommend trainers to be appointed E4/Gym Leaders

I mean Kahili's a shoe-in for Champion after her goodwill golfing tour.
>>
>>29517621
>Serena
Why not Calum?
>>
File: 5vCBAis[1].jpg (107KB, 654x654px) Image search: [Google]
5vCBAis[1].jpg
107KB, 654x654px
>using serebii when literally all he is does is repost info from the official site but with more typos and errors
>>
>>29517717
Because they always assume the MC is male and in that case the rival was female so Serena

Also Serena is one of the most popular female protagonists. If any other MC than Red and Blue has a chance to appear its Serena
>>
>>29517536
Are you retarded?
>>
>>29517747
>it will never be MY Serena
What's the point?
>>
File: ashmemehand.png (347KB, 657x717px) Image search: [Google]
ashmemehand.png
347KB, 657x717px
So, here's something no one has pointed out yet.

What if there's a way to "Memory Link" between S&M and X&Y in order to import your own protagonist from the X&Y games?

That's not impossible, is it?
>>
>>29517536
>you can scout an opponent you’ve won against so they can partner with you in future battles. You may even be able to scout some familiar faces

So this confirms that you can recruit anyone you want and not just the legacy characters.

Neat I guess.
>>
>>29517747
Yeah okay /padt/

Whatever you guys say.
>>
>>29517698
She's likely our last trial captain honestly.

>>29517692
Cynthia popularity pretty much made her a shoe-in for a cameo in the 20th anniversary game. There's a reason she appeared in HGSS, and BW. She even had a Nendo before they did any of the other protagonists.

Red, Blue, and Cynthia were highly likely to appear in this game given their immense popularity with the fandom.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.