[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Fanfiction General and Writethread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 87

File: now you fucked up.png (263KB, 500x523px) Image search: [Google]
now you fucked up.png
263KB, 500x523px
/vpwt/: Petty Theft edition

>Post finds, fics and offer prompts.
>Share your work and request critique.
>Discuss the struggle as a reader or writer.
IRC channel at [ #vpwritethread on irc.rizon.net ]

Previous: >>29421441

Fic catalogue:
>https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PtN4D_9CSw8JJ9uO6v0oQqdtKEkS8aFAvfxqI96XfSE/edit?usp=sharing
Idea bin:
>https://docs.google.com/document/d/1X072SSWulcC6RJRrPA6v9XtyohRybvMBl6Fh49wHsRw

FAQ:
>Posting fics?
Link to Pastebin, FFN, AO3, or G-Docs, etc. Don't write stories to the thread itself.

>NSFW?
Links are permitted. Do label as such.

>Add to the catalogue?
You're free to do so. Please use the submission form found inside the catalogue

>What's with the tripfags?
Authors are encouraged to put on a trip while posting or discussing their content, as it makes discussing their works easier. Do remember to take it off outside of the writethread, though.

Topic Of The Thread:
Let's play a game: Fic-A-Pic—Post Pokémon fan art to inspire flash-fiction. If a picture strikes you with inspiration, go ahead and write about it. Don't worry about length, just do it - and share results, naturally.
>>
>>29516007
A new dawn rises
Writethread's here to entertain
Back to work I go
>>
>>29516085
>implying waiting till after sunrise to begin work for the day.
>>
>>29516128
One of the nice things about the sun; it's always rising somewhere.
>>
Thanks to cge for the ToTT idea I stole from last thread.

I may have caught thread duty this time, but I'll be damned if I bother writing up a recap. Sorry, fellas. We can either wait for Moth to show up and do it tomorrow, or someone can pick up our collective slack for us. Up to you.
>>
>>29516155
Gimme a bit, last thread was pretty productive I think.
>>
>>29516155
I'll be the cause of a completely pictureless thread.
>>
File: 1477339667897.jpg (385KB, 1716x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1477339667897.jpg
385KB, 1716x2048px
>Topic
Cute. Here's one?
>>
>>29516007
>>29516155
>>29516181

Anon wrote something he assures us is 'really nsfw and really gay'
Dangerous Play (NSFW)
http://pastebin.com/iqzQ3UpM

Anon wrote a Tsareena fanfic (NSFW, I think)
http://pastebin.com/dtRHS3W3

Anon wrote a story about Nidoking. Very homosex. (NSFW)
http://pastebin.com/1QhVB6HT

Here's another Anon-written story about a cute character's job interview. (SFW)
http://pastebin.com/rahzgszB

En español, publicado sin más información (SFW?)
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11663371/1/Aventura-en-Johto-Gold-Silver-y-Crystal

SexTheHex wrote about an unwilling Beauty on a date with Calem. (NSFW, humiliation/farting)

Anon wrote a story about a Banette's drive for revenge going awry (SFW I think)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1j3WaBKsU9JOCmam15jlHvlDSxIBIY5bwOpdTx5vRZc4/edit?usp=sharing

>UPDATED FICS:

Mimiga has put Chapter 7 of Marriage of Mew in public editing, you can find it here (SFW)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XMFA51s1iWEgHaQFBps0wCQcoBwkaGHN7gUs8DhtHpk/edit?usp=sharing

Chapter 3 of Outcast of Comb Island by Snapath as arrived (SFW)
http://pastebin.com/edMNeV3w
>>
>>29516474
Fug, I forgot SexTheHex's link;
http://pastebin.com/MbXM3nD4
Calem x Beauty, NSFW

There were a lot of old story reposts, if I missed a new story in the crowd please link it here!
>>
File: Ee4ee failed to update.png (30KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Ee4ee failed to update.png
30KB, 250x250px
>>29516499
I fucked up my name/title too. I think I've fucked up every fic recap I've done, maybe I should learn something from that.

Pic related because filename related, every thread until it ceases to be true. Though I guess someone can write a story about it if they really want. I'll provide true TotT fodder on a bump I guess
>>
>>29516619
I can't imagine what one could write about based off that image.
Except perhaps a meta (and bizarre) thing where Latias is hovering over your shoulder and blows raspberries at you as punishment whenever you fail to update your story.
And now I just invalidated my first sentence, wonderful.
>>
File: 1386056521779.gif (969KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1386056521779.gif
969KB, 500x281px
>>29516745
That'd kill some writers. Or at the least drive them to insanity.
>>
File: 1470710016130.png (244KB, 500x536px) Image search: [Google]
1470710016130.png
244KB, 500x536px
Is it fair to play through Crystal again for Suicune research instead of writing beyond my daily requirements for MoM?

I'm also too much of a pussy to actually write tiny things (and my Pastebin account is fully loaded), so here's another gay image to add to the pile.
>>
>>29516745
I want this now.
>>
>>29516745
>>29516890
If I had a Latias hovering over my shoulder, I don't think I'd be capable of writing. I'd be too busy obsessing over the jetbird. That's not even mentioning the fact I'm fundamentally incapable of any creative labor while watched.
>>
File: World-of-Darkness.jpg (668KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
World-of-Darkness.jpg
668KB, 1920x1200px
It was brought up a lot last thread, about how a Human turned Pokemon shouldn't really adjust so quickly. If you don't mind a little /tg/ in your thread, I've got a few things for you.

The first is Changeling, from the World of Darkness tabletop game. It shares quite a bit with PMD that you can steal, in that normal people are changed into something different, usually with the caveat that they can't go back to how they were. Unfortunately, much like PMD, it usually shares the reality that people around you can and will gank you, and that lots of someones are willing to do worse.

A lot of the game has to do with realizing and accepting that you've lost everything, much how like transformed Humans have to accept that they have to deal with Pokemon that just have really weird desires and goals that they may never comprehend, but you deal with them anyway. Usually, you find a group (like a rescue team) that helps you deal with it and with the rest of your life.

PS, Changelings have cool powers.
>>
This leads into the main one that might benefit /vp/ the most: Pokerole's Mystery Dungeon game.

Mechanics aside, that's a whole other discussion, this game has what most of you were talking about. Accepting that you are a Pokemon, but not letting go of being a Human Being. You have to give in to your instincts to get the real good Smogon-approved moves, but you can't let go of the Human side of you that lets you come up with wacky ideas, like shanking a 'Mon with a sharpened bone and other murderhobo-like ideas.

It even touches on the Glamour of the setting, the illusion that we put over things. I don't agree with lots of things that it does, but there are loads of awesome ideas to steal.
>>
File: cherishtheowl.gif (738KB, 306x227px) Image search: [Google]
cherishtheowl.gif
738KB, 306x227px
>>29517302
>It was brought up a lot last thread, about how a Human turned Pokemon shouldn't really adjust so quickly.
I'm starting to like the idea of starting this possible PMD fic awhile after the MC appeared in-world, and still experiencing residual difficulties. If other stories tend to gloss over the adjustment process, I think that such an opener would highlight that the characterization point is here for the long haul, while emphasizing how it's contrasting the two characters' approaches. It'll let me start in the mid-evo forms, so I can put them at their final evos at a safe mid-point and write them fully-evolved for the back half.
>>
>>29517500
I've posted it a few times, but I can't see older characters start off as first evolution 'Mons. Maturity feels like it should have saved a few rare candies for you.

Usually, most stories tend to have a partner/s who are very active. Gates' Partner is a real go-getter, doesn't only have dreams but was in the middle of getting them and you tag along. Super does have a few moments when the MC stops and thinks about things thanks to being in a calm village with cool peeps, but the Partner would pull you out of funks (or you'd take the initiative to take Partner out of their funk, but the effect was the same).
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAA.png (343KB, 500x403px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAA.png
343KB, 500x403px
>>29517500
I feel like there's a lot of room in a story to talk about how the human turned pokemon has to adjust to being such a different body shape. I imagine they'd be clumsy as all hell for a few weeks, maybe even months. Then you factor in attacking and using moves, it seems like it'd all be something worth mentioning.
>>
>>29517567
>but I can't see older characters start off as first evolution 'Mons
I'll admit this is part of the reason.
>Usually, most stories tend to have a partner/s who are very active.
I figured as much, and that's how I was planning to write this too. I was planning the MC as very reluctant to go on all these fucking crazy quests and kinda spooked by them, but doing so because the Partner (who would seem to live exclusively for this stuff, probably with a super idealized outlook on the affair) didn't have anyone else, and to thank them for all the help they've given.

>>29517633
One of the central ideas in the difficulty-adjusting plot would be how the MC is incapable of flying

Extremely relevant question I can't believe I haven't asked yet: are bows and arrows around/common in the PMD world?
>>
File: 1476987945554.png (885KB, 1022x651px) Image search: [Google]
1476987945554.png
885KB, 1022x651px
>>29517500
The games gloss over it, but many fan works do address it. Learning how to walk, struggling to learn how to fight, doing something odd and drawing unwanted attention, worrying about asking too many obvious questions and not being able to fit in, etc.

>>29517633
The amnesia itself might play an interesting role in how a character can adapt. There's a pretty big difference between learning how to be something different than what you're used to and just learning how to be anything at all. It might actually be easier to adapt when starting from the blank slate the characters get in the MD games.

>>29517674
No traditional weapons. Outside of attacks, there's really only thrown items like spikes and rocks.
>>
>>29517674
When it comes to active Partners and less-so MCs, take a page from most Dungeons and Dragons groups. There's usually that one murderhobo that thinks dangerously, who thinks that smoking out a Mystery Dungeon is the greatest idea, or that torches and 10 foot long sticks need to be in every bag. EVERY BAG.

>Weapons
Pokerole has a section for this. Modifying already existing things to make weapons for someone with a Human mentality. Making arrows out of the feathers of Steel types, or even something like making nets and bolos.

>>29517758
Super Mystery Dungeon goes into more traditional dungeon diving with the Emera System and gives you magic items in the forms of Seeds(Grenades) and Orbs (Magic Scrolls).
>>
>>29517758
This image begs a small piece of prose out of me so off I go I think. Time for Celebi to realize why Brigette never gives her coffee.
>>
File: 1476571723775.jpg (185KB, 911x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1476571723775.jpg
185KB, 911x1280px
>>29517758
>No traditional weapons.
Perfect.

>>29517836
>or that torches and 10 foot long sticks need to be in every bag. EVERY BAG.
you're forgetting the obligatory fifty feet of rope, and the bonus twenty feet of chain. And the three bundles of steel spikes. And both packs of caltrops. And the many jars of flammable fluids. etc.

This partner is going to be the epitome of 'thinks dangerously'. The type who thinks scars are collectables, and that they can punch (in this case kick) their way through any obstacle given enough time. Going through dungeons isn't exploration, it's conquest.

>>29517931
Can't wait!

Here's a pic contributing to TotT I hope
>>
>>29517758
Alright it's done. Also bump. Also it's late and I probably shouldn't have written it this late but I know my muse will just give me the finger tomorrow if I put it off.

http://pastebin.com/3NXNVm7X

>>29518062
Hope you like it. Why'd you post that I want to do something with that too but its late and I don't even know what I'd write about it. Probably sad or mythical or sad and mythical aaaaaaaah
>>
OH FUCK. Next month isn't December, it's fucking November. I don't even have to be worrying about the Suicune fic for another month. I swear, this happens every fucking year.

Anyways, to not waste time with a headache at 2 in the morning, I'll probably be doing imagery practice with >>29518062's pic, since nothing else has piqued anyone's interest.
>>
>>29517500
I think someone tried this a few months back with a guy that turned into a riolu for pmd shenanigans. Took him a while to realize that he was transformed though.
>>
I'm from a few threads ago. I wanted to do something cute and comfy so I wrote a story about a kid taking care of an egg and now it's turning into a SoL about their lives. Includes a boy, an egg, his best friend, his three older sisters and single father.

goo dot gl slash TxKmH0

I'm not a writer, but writing is fun when I'm too lazy to draw a full comic. Already 13 pages into chap 2 which may or may not include pics.
>>
>>29518556
>>29518062
I probably should have edited this before submitting as guest. Oh well, it's a cheap knock off Mimiga product anyways.

http://pastebin.com/MqY4pZrk
>>
>>29519404
Christ, it kept thinking my post was a scam due to the shortened google docs link.
>>
>>29519417
Just post the full link, no shortcuts
>>
>>29519443
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bTjU85_lcp_mIA1xTczcRNQPOzPNJ_XqkoGQbSF85bA/edit?usp=sharing
>>
File: 1382495032487.jpg (66KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1382495032487.jpg
66KB, 480x640px
safety bump
>>
File: 1455428055261.jpg (48KB, 891x449px) Image search: [Google]
1455428055261.jpg
48KB, 891x449px
Requesting a small crossover fic about a Dunsparce and a noko trying to find each other around town before giving up in front of each other.
The joke is that people swear that tsuchinoko (that they're based on) are real despite there being no evidence
>>
For the dude who requested >>29486383 I'm getting that done now. I hope you like Beedrills.
>>
If TheOnlyMoth shows up... >>29440319

And on that note, any update on that Tsareena fic that was being written last thread?
>>
Will be today second tsareena fanfic
>>
>>29522278
Does that mean that it's hip to get fucked by bees?
>>
>>29523854
Forgot to add "?" At end
>>
File: image.jpg (288KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
288KB, 800x800px
Any fic of these two?
>>
>>29524173
There's actually a few (both sfw and nsfw) of that exact pairing made by standingonsounds in the catalog
>>
File: 1473305950.jpg (93KB, 600x540px) Image search: [Google]
1473305950.jpg
93KB, 600x540px
TotT
>>
>>29510974

I'm Wester-Anon here, earlier this time. Still taking any requests SFW and NSFW, though I'm admittedly finicky on what kind of NSFW I'd be willing to write. Anyways, drop some requests.

Here's a link to my last fic, "A Banette's Tale" - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1j3WaBKsU9JOCmam15jlHvlDSxIBIY5bwOpdTx5vRZc4/edit?usp=sharing

---

I think i'll be up to do 2 or 3 stories today!
>>
>>29511669
>>29525425
Still rooting for this if you're open
>>
>>29525797
I'm on it!
>>
File: Casanuva1.png (13KB, 283x281px) Image search: [Google]
Casanuva1.png
13KB, 283x281px
>>29525425
I actually have a bit of a pokemon crossover request at https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/28059848/#q28136693 if it piques you.
>>
>>29526271
Eh, I'm not that comfortable writing for Yokai Watch stuff.
>>
Requesting >>29526164 be made into a fic
>>
>>29517400

I read over the PDFs for this setup and I was surprised over how well thought out and presented it was, I'm not sure how fun it would be in terms of actual gameplay but they seem to have a pretty decent appreciation for the actual PMD lore. The "primal" mechanic and the constant battle between instinct/logic that the player characters face interested me in particular, as did the non-battle related challenges opposing teams sometimes hold. The presence of human society in close proximity to where some of these Guilds are located is something I personally find strange to put in a PMD setting but it seems to be integrated well into this particular lore.

Some bits I personally disagree with:

-I don't think Legendary Pokemon should be invincible in battle. In my mind the player characters (and particularly powerful NPCs) in the PMD games are effectively combat prodigies, developing a supernatural level of combat talent and strength as they grow, which makes them a match for even the absolute strongest Pokemon they encounter (though they may need a lot of help or preparation for some fights). Yes, this means that the PC has a disproportionate influence on events than the Pokemon around them, but considering
-I can't imagine rival guilds actually fighting each other over mission rewards. Considering how seriously Pokemon take HAPPI rules in GTI I assume there has to be some sort of strong central administration for guild operations. Sure, they may not direct a rescue team on a day by day basis, but I imagine them stepping in if a guild gets completely corrupt or out of line. Guild-infighting and factionalism in particular could affect the stability of the entire organization, and could lead to widespread violence and chaos that would subvert the point of having guilds to begin with.
-The rather cutthroat attitude guilds have toward their own members... I don't feel like guilds would be so quick to kick people out for failing missions.
>>
>>29525425
If you're alive, requesting a flat-chested female trainer being jealous of her male castform's 'boobs,' and go from there. Humor preferred, but do what you want
>>
Hello guys, back from my unintentional hiatus for a bit. My pc and phone died at the same time almost two months ago, and while I build my new pc I now have a new phone, so now I can write this blog post. As this is my first time with internet since Oranguru was announced, I'm overwhelmed with the new generation and the comfy writing opportunities it will present. Of course, you writefags continue to impress and occasionally disgust me. Mimiga, I have read only your first two chapters of MoM and I love it. It may be another month until I get a computer and write more garbage beastiality.
>>
>>29522278
Many thanks
>>
>>29530451
Welcome back! Sorry to hear stuff got so rough for you.
>>
File: 1477708407870.jpg (82KB, 696x751px) Image search: [Google]
1477708407870.jpg
82KB, 696x751px
>Red and green on honeymoon
Has this been requested yet?
>>
>>29528171
>Legendaries
I usually have two thoughts for them. If they are being possessed, like in Super, then you can 1v1 them. Same for other status effects, not having access to their proper memories means they are gimped during combat. A Legendary in control of themselves is closer to a deity, something that you just can't defeat. However, they'll still fight you for the lulz, though with a hidden condition of seeing all your moves and combos or seeing how you do with X turns.

>Guild Fights
Yeah, it wouldn't make sense to put out open bounties, you have to go to a Guild and contract them to do a job.

After that point, you've graduated out of the regular PMD Guilds and up to DnD Guilds. Corporation and city-state battles would take up this point, and you really would step out of the normal PMD stories.

However, it might be cool to cross Conquest and PMD.

>Kicking them Out
Yeah, this seems a little too extreme. In an RPG, the GM should be encouraged to give them a booby prize that still moves the story forward.
>>
>>29530714
Thanks friendo.
Nah, life's not that bad. More interesting than my writing anyway. I played ffVII and emerald which was nice, but mostly worked and made bank. When I get my pc I'll see about writing something, hopefully improving from my last fic.
>>
File: 69da0926905aa4c4d719debb53acad67.png (895KB, 1280x1146px) Image search: [Google]
69da0926905aa4c4d719debb53acad67.png
895KB, 1280x1146px
Anything with Decidueye in the works yet?
Whether it's SFW or NSFW I'll take anything.
NSFW preferred
>>
File: 612c88691ded3e798ed85e80e5c090d9.jpg (347KB, 1023x714px) Image search: [Google]
612c88691ded3e798ed85e80e5c090d9.jpg
347KB, 1023x714px
>>29519412
I liked it! Have another Eevee pic in return, maybe someone will latch onto this one too.

>>29531166
I'll be doing something in a bit, multichapter but not too many. PMD thing. Can't give you an estimate on when I'll have the first chapter, I'm still researching.

...and by researching I mean I just got home from buying Explorers of Sky, set to experience the adventures of a Vulpix and Shinx. I'm not really allowing myself much play-time until I finish BSTF Ch.7 though. BUT IT'S SO TEMPTING.

If I just open my 3DS...
>>
>>29515177
>prequel
If you include Charles as a pawniard I will suck your dick.
I really hope I linked that right
>>
Is this thread mostly for PMD and lewdfics? Not seeing much else.
>>
>>29531865
Check the catalog and recaps for other stuff made by /vp/. Anything goes for fics.
>>
>>29531865
It's mostly non-lewd fics (mostly lewd requests though) and the discussion is rarely this focused on PMD.
>>
>>29531865
This thread is for whatever people want to write, or to read. Newgame season always brings a bunch of shit-taste newfags who aren't interested in anything but generic, poorly-written fapfics. They'll leave eventually.

As for the PMD, I dunno. It seems to be a favorite among regulars, but it's hardly ever a -focus.-
>>
>>29531763
You did, no worries. I think I'll end up having Pawniard Charles in some flashback chapters actually. And many of them will not be in Au Coup Par Coup.
>>
>>29531433
>400 eevees
All because some trainer wanted that shiny one.

>>29499466
I've started something. Currently 660 words, expecting maybe 2k-ish.
>>
>>29532094
>It seems to be a favorite among regulars
Not sure even that. There's not a lot of currently-running PMD fics, I don't think.This recent discussion might be because I mentioned I was going to start one last thread.

There's always one or two lewd requests filled here and there, but last thread got a lot of traffic and quite a few were willing to write. It was a little unusual really.
>>
>>29532171
This makes me wonder about the population of pokemon and how it's kept in check. Surely there are trainers breeding like crazy for shines and stats for the perfect one. I want to see a something that addresses this now. Like a trainer who hunts pokemon to keep the numbers low. S/he talks about the different uses of the meat, fur, bones, etc. with recipies, trading, merchant kind of deal. As I type this, the more I want it or write it myself.
>>
Is the guy who wrote the gay stuff around
>>
>>29532414
Dunno but I found this in the trash if you're looking for gay. Really liked the relationship of the two.
http://pastebin.com/Rg4baqsn
Quilava x Leafeon
>>
>>29532218
I thought PMD was the new thing, it's been such a mainstay in the last year or so. Ever since I decided to write a story featuring braixen and servine, somebody in the universe's control booth made that the new PMD OTP and it's been PMD all day every day since.
>>
>>29532475
Oh,I'm not really into Pokemon x Pokemon in the slightest. That male!reade x Nidoking fic made me feel all sorts of funny things in my ants and I'm desperate for more. Perhaps with the reader forced to give a foot job at some point...
>>
File: bowlaugh.gif (111KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
bowlaugh.gif
111KB, 100x100px
>>29532527
>the second I mention horndog newfags with shit tastes, this guy shows up
Like clockwork.
>>
>>29532127
I don't think you understand how happy this makes me.
>>
>>29532601
Har har
>>
>>29532330
I know what I'm writing now, my dude.
I cook lots irl, and it could have a little story to it as well as recipes. Unless you want to write it, that is.
>>
File: 1451165970160.jpg (72KB, 720x473px) Image search: [Google]
1451165970160.jpg
72KB, 720x473px
>>29532479
Funnelsnek might be your dank meme, but special doggo is still mine! The only reason I plunged my dick so deep into PMD fiction is because my dank memes are forced unless there's OC to justify it!
>>
>>29532601
Leave me alone, I'm confused and having gay thoughts
>>
>>29532619
You're probably right on that one man. I should thank you though, I largely had the Pawniard line written off as "neutral" before I started work on ACPC, and I rather like them now. Plus, with the way Ignace and Charles are characterized I can do a lot of neat stuff and when ACPC wraps up I can move onto what I have planned in that old, familiar region for Ignace.
>>
>>29532712
No way, I don’t have the skill and would have to google shit up and down. I'd rather someone who knows what they're doing do it.

Some ideas to take into consideration for cooking is using the berries and aprijuice. I'm suprised there's all these drinks based on pokemon but none on berries, fictional or real.
>>
>>29532729
Fortunately, I have no (immediate) use for fennekin, so you can cherish the shit out of it. We're all about the braixens at this point.

Dank?
>>
>>29532846
Please do. I much prefer ACPC and Charles to the carnal adventures of Viola and whatshisface. I hope that doesn't crush your spirit as a writer, since I don't know how much you love Second Autumn. The character interactions in the former are much more enjoyable to read imo.
>>
>>29519862
>>29519404
Doodled up the boys, now it's back to writing chap 2.
>>
File: boiy.png (284KB, 1000x892px) Image search: [Google]
boiy.png
284KB, 1000x892px
>>29533162
Wow, I'm retarded and forgot the image.
>>
>>29533108
Viola and Johannes are seeing their time in the sun coming to a close actually. They show up in ACPC to help out with some shit, and will see some work here and there in Errant's Hearth (all fluff) but most of my effort after ACPC is over will be on Ignace's adventures, Taro's adventures and Ana's adventures.
>>
>>29532942
>no use for fennekin
They're good for mopping up spills as their absorbent coats soak up liquids nicely and their innate heat dries them fairly quickly. They don't appreciate being used as mops, so make sure to watch out for biting.
>>
>>29532873
Good point, I used to love reading the descriptions of berries in Hoenn, so their properties are burned into my mind.
I wouldn't exactly say I know what I'm doing, but I think it will work. I might even try writing it on mobile so I can get it done quicker. Short chapters, few characters, lots of info. Thanks man!
>>
>>29533384
Why wouldn't they want to be used as mops? A big, long wooden stick should get them all fired up. Maybe you're too rough, one of those guys who kinda bangs it against the kitchen cabinets.
I once saw an image that portrayed how fennekin finger biting escalates with evolution.
>>
File: Finger_665a50_5904312.jpg (72KB, 680x635px) Image search: [Google]
Finger_665a50_5904312.jpg
72KB, 680x635px
>>29533727
>I once saw an image that portrayed how fennekin finger biting escalates with evolution.
>>
>>29533838
>and here we have an excellent showcase of "escalating concern"
>>
>>29533614
I was playing with the idea of just making drinks with them a few months back. As much detail as they give these things there's alot to work with.

Plant types will do well with berries.
>Making a salad out of Bellossom petals with slices of pecha and a dressing made up of Mogost, vinegar, etc.

>Baked Basculin with Qualot berry sauce

>Roasted ducklett

>a coat made from buneary/mareep fluff then cook the meat.

Gotta eat em all.
>>
File: MSROcpig.jpg (167KB, 700x2264px) Image search: [Google]
MSROcpig.jpg
167KB, 700x2264px
>>29533958
>escalating concern
>>
>>29534134
this comic always gets me
>concern
>but also an erection
>>
>>29534134
What makes this better is if it's a male.
>>
>>29534134
How did she suddenly become a shiny? It makes no sense, I think he should redraw it with the correct color combination.
>>
File: fug.gif (172KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
fug.gif
172KB, 240x160px
>Kadabra can still be female 25% of the time
>I'm allowed to invent a cute femdabra receptionist at neo-Exploration Society
>>
>>29534291
There are several version of it already. There are fixed versions but this was the one I had on hand.
>>
File: 1456320489140.jpg (16KB, 348x342px) Image search: [Google]
1456320489140.jpg
16KB, 348x342px
Sup /vp/. I won't sleep tonight to make a fapfic for a friend's birthday. Her favorite game is Platinum and one of the pairings she enjoys is Dawn x Barry. She's also a furfag only for Weavile, so I'm going to try adding scenes for both guys. I've done many sexual roleplays but never wrote lemon by myself, so are there any tips to follow?
>>
>>29534485
Lots of foreplay and sexual tension, the little things really count in getting a girl in the mood, or anybody reading a fanfic really. Lots of descriptive help too.
>>
File: Beedrill_BW126.png (2MB, 1566x881px) Image search: [Google]
Beedrill_BW126.png
2MB, 1566x881px
>>29522278
>>29530707
Okay, the ridiculous bug rape and oviposition thing is done, coupled with a bunch of mind break and brain drain. There's also entirely too much corny hentai dialog in here too, but my dick wouldn't let me cut back on it at all. Hope it's okay:

Breeding Weedles:
http://pastebin.com/Pe7YkEZ8
Contains: Oviposition, Pokephilia, mind break, stomach distention, brain drain, aphrodisiacs

Premise: Brendan learns about the power of Pokemon breeding from his good friend Steven Stone and starts a breeding quest to hatch and raise a shiny Beedrill! Will he ever get his wish?
>>
>>29534658
Being a fellow /d/eviant I am 100% okay with all of this.
>>
File: 1459574335977.jpg (11KB, 236x227px) Image search: [Google]
1459574335977.jpg
11KB, 236x227px
>>29534485
Weaviles are sluts, but you also have to account for the nature of what makes things dark type to begin with. A little bit of cruelty and a lot of dominance are good places to start in defining the interaction. The encounter itself is going to be very much a flavor of something only around 3 feet tall putting something else nearly twice that size into submission, but the Weavile's personality may differ in whether it chooses to tease or get to outright fucking.

The human side I have no experience with, I am a degenerate at heart.
>>
File: realsweat.jpg (6KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
realsweat.jpg
6KB, 226x223px
>>29532475
Fuck that was a good lewd fic.
Got any more like that?
>>
>>29534485
cge has some experience writing Weaviles dealing with hard shafts shooting hot loads
>>
>>29534978
I found it in the gay pokemon trash thread. Most of that thread is shitty aside from the drawfag there and this fic I found, but that's to be expected when you're digging through garbage..
>>
>>29534658
You weren't kidding about the dialog. Hope it was a fun write because it was a fun read. I only wished it was longer.
>>
File: 632-Durant.png (105KB, 431x244px) Image search: [Google]
632-Durant.png
105KB, 431x244px
>>29532527
>That male!reade x Nidoking fic made me feel all sorts of funny things in my ants
>in my ants
>ants

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>29535266
LEAVE ME ALOOOOOOOONE

MY BONER HASN'T CEASED IN AN HOUR AND IM VERY CONFUSED ABOUT MY SEXUALITY
>>
>>29535266
M!Reader/M!Durant fic confirmed?
something something hard as steel
>>
>>29535155
Thanks.
>>
>>29535266
He must have ants in his pants.
>>
>>29535294
It'll only get better from here, Anon
>>
Pls recommend fics where cute male humans get violated by insatiable Pokemon
>>
>>29535366
Forgot to specify the Pokemon should also be male
>>
>>29535348
I'm an absolute mess right now

>captcha: rise grande
>>
>>29535366
Gonna write one now, just trying to decide which pokemon to use.
>>
File: 1476139341039.jpg (352KB, 1000x985px) Image search: [Google]
1476139341039.jpg
352KB, 1000x985px
>tott
>>
>>29535401
Well if you want to get Kinsey scale on this bitch, there's the very real possibility you're not completely heterosexual, just mostly, and responded to a piece of erotica. To what exactly you responded to is for you to decide, but you're not necessarily full gay anon. Just, you know, kinda gay. Like a 1. Or a 2. Or a 3. Shit son, I dunno, I'm not you.
>>
>>29535463
if it isn't too much to push my shitty fetish on you, could you force the reader to give a foot job at som point please
>>
File: pixiv48951551_4.jpg (201KB, 1024x660px) Image search: [Google]
pixiv48951551_4.jpg
201KB, 1024x660px
>>29533222
I am highly anticipating your future releases.
>>
>>29535498
I think I just kind of maybe sort of want to touch a dick and have it respond to me.
>>
>>29535583
Never wrote anything with feet involved but I'll try.
>>
>>29533958
Will you ever cover redhead's adventures of escalating concern?
>>
>>29535692
thank you so much!
>>
>>29535649
I hope you enjoy them.

>>29535677
A one or a two then I guess?

>>29535724
Dohoho.
>>
>>29535829
One or two dicks, yes...
>>
File: 2016-10-27_09-27-50.png (223KB, 1276x711px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-27_09-27-50.png
223KB, 1276x711px
>>29535855
That's pretty fuckin' gay, anon.
>>
>>29535951
Aint' nothing son. Just you wait until you realize you've become a fetishist furry...
>>
File: 1418762788506.png (3KB, 279x237px) Image search: [Google]
1418762788506.png
3KB, 279x237px
quick post your favorite mTrainer x fPoke fluff/smutt

THAT'S AN ORDER
>>
>>29536208
I still wish I could find that Ninetales fic I've been mentioning for a couple threads, but someone reported that it might just be GONE from FFN, and I haven't been able to find it on AO3 either.
>>
>>29535366
This is the best kind of lewd fic
>>
File: 1.png (196KB, 1903x1263px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
196KB, 1903x1263px
Okay, so, I've been brainstorming about my story, and came up with a lot of scene ideas for my story. Dealing with Alternate universe shenanigans. Like, at the end, HoopaMan (Really need to come up with a better name for him) is captured in prison, and a lot of characters have private conversations with him. Specifically, Zinnia, Steven and HoopaMan's AU self.

With Zinnia, it'd be a conversation about their past, because they were at one point friends, and he basically just stabbed her in the back . This would probably be the first moment between the two after his identity has been shown. It also might have another aspect to it, depending on whether or not I actually go with the idea of the Original Aster being Zinnia's daughter (Which I know is technically not canon, but it's also what most people got from the game's text). Because if I go with that angle, I might go with the idea of HM being Aster's father.

For Steven it'd be different. Steven's very much an "Ask questions first" kind of guy, and would want to see HM be apprehended and arrested for most of the story. But by this point, he's seen his attempts to brutally murder Zinnia, and at one point thinks he outright killed her, near the kinda middle-endish part of the story. He's grown close to Zinnia at this point in the story, so in a fit of rage, he basically attacks him and tries to beat him to a bloody pulp. The fight's broken up, but as the story goes on, Steven doubts himself, asking himself if the fight had went on longer, could he have held back and brought him to justice legally, or would he have gone too far and ended him himself?

As for HM's AU self, this is the one where I can't really say a lot on the details on it, because even though HM is a canon character, his identity is a spoiler. Iit'd delve into the idea of what someone who wanted to do something else entirely, someone who knew what they wanted at one point, had the chance to do it and see what they would have become.
>>
>>29535829
I better not die in some freak accident before you deliver. Between spooky adventures of good chemistry bros and Guy McNormalson chasing soulless degenerate sharkfucker, I've got enough to carry me through graduation.
>>
>>29536208
No, I'm gay.
>>
>>29536151
I never wanted to fuck pokémon before joining this thread.
>>
>>29536208
http://pastebin.com/SVQRBTep
*cough*

>>29536776
Sorry man. It's better once you know you hate yourself.
>>
>>29536595
You'll be fine mate, you'll be fine.

>>29536480
Sounds like it's gonna be an interesting read there son. Though AU's start to get fucky so be careful with that. I know it's completely in canon, I just mean that actually dealing with AU's gets into really wobbly territory.
>>
File: pixiv59674843_6.jpg (138KB, 500x523px) Image search: [Google]
pixiv59674843_6.jpg
138KB, 500x523px
>>29537031
Well after a lot of denial and even more teasing from my friends, I finally came to terms with it a few months back.
>>
>>29537180
>and even more teasing from my friends
>Ever revealing your power level
>>
>>29537180
You told people? That takes balls. Only one friend and my girlfriend know about me, and they are themselves. I never thought it was any different than regular porn until I came to 4chan.
>>
FINALLY

Chapter 7 of Big Shoes To Fill is up!
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12125737/7/Big-Shoes-to-Fill
http://archiveofourown.org/works/7944409/chapters/19287172
Like always, critique, feedback, or any comments are very welcome!

Writing this chapter was really weird because I had three totally different versions of it in my notes, mostly intact from various story direction revisions and different 'primary' scenes to write around, but all trying to accomplish the same thing. I think I managed to distill and synthesize them well enough, but I can't really be sure. I still think it's a better product than the back half of last chapter, but that's not exactly a high bar to clear.
>>
>>29537144
which is why the only two counterpart characters that we'd really met in the story are HM. Anything else would be an offhand reference, such as Steven being told "You're not Steven stone, he's in Hoenn. Besides, Wallace is the champion." That second part probably is going to surprise him more then the idea of another Steven Stone.
>>
>>29537180
This is why only my TS and two of my best friends know. The former gives me shit about as regularly as we give anyone shit for anything, and the latter couldn't care less. Hell one of them is strangely partial to Nidoqueen himself. He's never explained it to me.

>>29537645
Ah I see, I see. Good luck son, I hope all that discussion helped out.
>>
>>29535775
I'm about halfway done.
>>
>>29537834
I am trembling with anticipation.
>>
>>29537643
Nice. Now you're free from Latias breathing down your neck and blowing raspberries. At least until the next thread.
I'll read it tomorrow, assuming I can find the time. I probably will, though.
>>
>>29538800
>Now you're free from Latias
There is no escape.
>>
>>29537834
Going to sleep for now. Just want to thank you for your hard work if I don't catch you soon
>>
>>29538800
>>29538926
It's almost like she's in my head or something
>>
>>29539094
>it's too late there's a latias inside you
2lati4me
dontrattlemydews.jpg
>>
>>29490325
Any info about progress?
>>
File: 1477252936767.png (295KB, 500x639px) Image search: [Google]
1477252936767.png
295KB, 500x639px
>>29539062
http://pastebin.com/16B6M7KP
MLopunny and Mtrainer with repeated fucking and a small footjob.

Now that I got that fapfic out the way, I can safely write sfw fic without worrying about lew slipping in.
>>
>>29539624
>without worrying about lew slipping in.
There is no need for worry. Lew can be relied upon to slip in, no matter how tight or wanting for lubrication the gap may be.
DRR DRR DRR
>>
File: Cox40f5UMAAMeqM.jpg (111KB, 495x580px) Image search: [Google]
Cox40f5UMAAMeqM.jpg
111KB, 495x580px
>>29539894
Har har har
>>
>>29539937
absolutelydisgusting.jpg
It's almost as bad as when that starter frog (d)evolves and becomes a lanky humanoid with a long nasty oral tumor. Has nature gone too far? That reveal switched me from interested in getting the game and considering playing the water starter first for the first time ever to "Nope." (And then, things got worse.)

>>29499466
I've continued something. Currently 1300 words.
>>
File: 1477636830968.jpg (583KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1477636830968.jpg
583KB, 1280x1280px
Someone is working on tapu lele fanfic with cuddles hugs and snugs?
>>
>>29540022
I'm not one for starters myself, usually dump em in the box after getting the ones I want.
too bad my teams only work in game and never outside it.
>>
>>29537643

Latias is still being a schmuck about Michael's new squeeze, I see. As much as she claims to simply be "suggesting" things in Michael's mind I'd still be worried about how she's influencing his thoughts.

Hopefully some interesting drama happens next chapter cause these tense reconciliation scenes leave me feeling unsatisfied
>>
>>29540317
I was trying to establish the dreamspace as a place where the rules are a little different. Then again I also tried to establish Latias as reluctantly but genuinely staying away, so not sure if mission accomplished based on your feedback
>>
>>29539624
>tfw no lewd of male lopunny violating their male trainer
Shit
>>
File: 1477253290520.jpg (91KB, 709x1127px) Image search: [Google]
1477253290520.jpg
91KB, 709x1127px
>>29540595
It really is a crime.
>>
File: 1421632012319.gif (584KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1421632012319.gif
584KB, 320x240px
>>29540595
At least lopunnyfags got some fanfics.

Lilligantfags still not have fanfic about lilligant with hug and snugs and potential of cute yellow 4 feet
>>
>>29540767
>100% female
Dropped.

Kidding, she's cute. Give me a situation and I'll make an attempt.
>>
>>29540950
Trainer tried to sleep in bedroom but he was to nervous because he got dumped by his girlfriend. The trainer decides to release from pokeball one of his pokemon to hug and snug to reduce stress. He chooses freshly catched lilligant because she is cute and seems to be innocent and perfect for hugs. After some cuddles lilligant appears to be not so innocent and she wants something more naughty than hugs.
>>
>>29541132
And of course lilligant points with one of her leaf-arms on trainer's crotch saing "Liiiiiii?" To let trainer know what she wants
>>
>>29541132
>trainer gets dumped by girlfriend
Who hurt you?

Oh, and working on it.
>>
>>29541312
Just needed to get fast reason why trainer got nervous.

First i need to have girlfriend to be dumped by girlfriend. But i'm single and kinda to busy and broken finanficially to have also give some attention to girlfriend
>>
File: a sign of the end.png (336KB, 587x465px) Image search: [Google]
a sign of the end.png
336KB, 587x465px
>TotT
wew
>>
>>29541472
Almost done.
>>
File: Lilligant.full.2008653.jpg (655KB, 900x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Lilligant.full.2008653.jpg
655KB, 900x1024px
>>29541132
>>29541165
And done.
http://pastebin.com/0Xc7kTrf

That's 2(3) fics in one day. What do I win?
>>
File: pixiv56572727.png (210KB, 579x923px) Image search: [Google]
pixiv56572727.png
210KB, 579x923px
>>29540022
>hating on memefrog
No bully, he's perfect
>>
>>29543028
>kero kero
>Kou kou

What's kou kou? Do bigger japanese frogs make a kou kou sound instead of kero?
>>
>>29542871
>that last paragraph
DELET
>>
>>29543062
It comes from Gekkouga
>>
File: 0318p40-geico-gecko.jpg (270KB, 642x963px) Image search: [Google]
0318p40-geico-gecko.jpg
270KB, 642x963px
>>29543658
Wait, so he's a gekko?
Huh. Learned something new today.
>>
>>29543705
I now must hate two classes of animals.
>>
>>29542871
Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

But last paragraph kinda ruined climate. :/
>>
>>29543868
>last paragraph kinda ruined climate
No, mankind's careless exploitation of fossil fuels did that. That's why Florida sank into the ocean a year ago, just as Saint Algore predicted to the day.
>>
>>29542871
what were the others?
>>29525917
Sweet. Any word on this by the way?
>>
File: 1468240861912.png (54KB, 300x477px) Image search: [Google]
1468240861912.png
54KB, 300x477px
>>29543705
No nigga it's just how japanese phonetics work
Our son is pure frog goodness
>>
File: 1244449.jpg (8KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
1244449.jpg
8KB, 220x220px
>>29544178
Too late. Can't unsee blue gecko.
>>29544023
It was >>29539624 and >>29519862
>>29543868
That last part was mostly a joke. Take it as non-canon.
>>
>>29542871
This fanfic really matches lilligant gentle personality. I love it.
>>
>>29542871
That was adorable and lovely.

Like everyone else said, that last paragraph. You dick, that made me laugh and I already have a sore throat.
>>
>>29544178
>pure frog goodness
Implying no taint of Ash's personal essence.
>>
File: [email protected] (26KB, 295x400px) Image search: [Google]
21094383@400-1473404356.jpg
26KB, 295x400px
>>29516007
Since its halloween i feel like it would be a good idea to post this now.

I remember seeing an idea for a story about a young kid being raised in a hunted house by ghost pokemons.

Mismagius was the mother

Ducksnoir the father

gengar the cool older brother and froslass the overprotective older sister and misdreavus the childhood friend/crush.
I think sableye was the friend that would try risky things and accidently get the boy in trouble.
>>
>>29492922
>>29499466
Finished up the RC over lunch. I'll give it a read-over later and probably post it this evening.

>>29532171
>expecting maybe 2k-ish.
2,368 words. I like when my estimates aren't too far off.
>>
>>29547463
>this evening
I rushed it.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12211406/1/Trick-Candle
http://archiveofourown.org/works/6399622/chapters/19298059
>>
File: 6c5.png (368KB, 636x480px) Image search: [Google]
6c5.png
368KB, 636x480px
>>29546587
>see thumbnail
>thought the baby was a penis
>>
>>29548634
I dont really see how you could have mistaken that but whatever flots your boat mate.
By the way is anyone writing some halloween theme story's right now?
>>
>>29548752
>I dont really see how you could have mistaken that
There are places on the internet that will /d/o that to you. In short, he's seen more ghosts with gigantic mummified penises than he has seen people holding swaddled infants.

>>29548752
Not I. Comfy won this time around.
>>
I have the idea for SFW tsareena fanfic.

> Trainer catches wild tsareena and then orders her to be cute. ANd tsareena tries to rebel for beginning but then she tries to act cute but that behaviour just makes her embarrassed because she thinks being cute under her standards.

When tsareena finally looks cute trainer hugs her and strokes her calling her "Tsary-chan" and calling her cute/kawaii and orders tsareena to speak in higher voice.
>>
File: 1442877592737.jpg (39KB, 599x698px) Image search: [Google]
1442877592737.jpg
39KB, 599x698px
Anyone here participate in other fandoms? I've had a very specific gay itch that pokemon community just doesn't seem to write for anymore.
I'm looking for fluff stories about 2 guys discovering their feelings about each other, and the drama that comes with that.
One trope in particular that I've missed is: Character A bullies character B because they're trying to deny their feelings.
Any help or suggestions is appreciated.
>>
>>29550518
Pokemon, digimon, yokai watch, I like messing around with monster-centered stuff
>>
>>29550518
Several, though not all in a fanfic-writing respect. I fail to see how that particular trope is unique to any fandom though
>>
File: 1433827831723.jpg (194KB, 600x498px) Image search: [Google]
1433827831723.jpg
194KB, 600x498px
>>29551010
I wouldn't say that any trope is unique to a fandom, I've just always been attached to pokemon because they have the potential for particularly cute interactions.
>>
File: pixiv58641176.jpg (848KB, 940x1400px) Image search: [Google]
pixiv58641176.jpg
848KB, 940x1400px
>>29546132
>implying that's a bad thing
You know that helped boost our boy's popularity.
>>
>>29551139
Some people are trying to eat.
>>
File: xrengine 2016-03-09 01-47-29-96.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
xrengine 2016-03-09 01-47-29-96.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Who was doing the military fic again?
I was thinking of doing something like that. I have a shitton of footage from when i play PR, i was thinking of basing the story around what happens there. I mostly got inspiration for this from watching Waltz with Bashir.
TotT btw
>>
>>29551808
my story with Flygon will have some ex-military characters, but won't be a 'military story'.

Orangeanon has a story about some warships being transported to the PMD world via the local Alien Space Bats.
>>
>>29550518
A long time ago, BlazBlue, and until about a year or two ago, League. Everything else I enjoy I don't write about. Besides, what would I write about BF1? That isn't historical fiction anyway

Though I won't say no to military stuff showing up in prose.

>>29551808
Speaking of, is that a blowout? God damn, imagine one of those things rocking a patch of land.
>>
File: pixiv53140780_5.png (62KB, 400x840px) Image search: [Google]
pixiv53140780_5.png
62KB, 400x840px
>>29551291
Every day until you like it

Also that oneshot was great
>>
File: e8f.jpg (51KB, 640x551px) Image search: [Google]
e8f.jpg
51KB, 640x551px
>>29548752
>is anyone writing some halloween theme story's right now
I was actually planning to try my hand at writing a moderately spoopy story in time for Halloween, but now I don't think I have enough time, considered the other things I need to get done today and tomorrow.
Maybe I'll just write one after Halloween and say it's fashionably late.
>>
File: 1477825196731.jpg (368KB, 656x634px) Image search: [Google]
1477825196731.jpg
368KB, 656x634px
>>29550518
Too many anon. Pic related.
I have one but it's pokemon, OC humans, childhood friends instead bullying and is ongoing that just started.
>>
>>29552520
>Also that oneshot was great
I hope that it was close enough to the prompt to suffice. I'd hate to have cockblocked by buzzing in and disappointing.
>>
>>29553299
The execution you chose turned what sounded like it'd lead to either a trainwreck or fetish material into a nice little story.
>>
>>29550518
>fluff stories about 2 guys discovering their feelings about each other, and the drama that comes with that

No thanks, I write fanfiction to live vicariously in worlds I HAVEN'T been in yet.
>>
>>29553523
were you the bully in this situation? you like your doggo too much to be Full Gay, but on the other hand, that suicune thing was preeeeeeetty homosex

tell me more
>>
>>29553523
>2 guys
Go on...
>>
>>29535677
If it makes you feel better anon I'm in the same boat. Prefer male company over female company and I get off to gay shit, but been hetero my whole life and don't know if I could actually bring myself to take/eat dick.

Don't stress about it, in the grand scope of your life your sexuality isn't that important in being determined asap. I just focus on college and hope I'll figure myself out there.
>>
>>29553580
>>29553630
>Implying anything nice happens in real life
>Implying I'd be the bully

I don't have the kind of post space for this story, and it's not really too exciting for people who weren't me if I don't shove in all the details ever. Just imagine someone being led on for two years straight with nothing happening but their fruitless and unappreciated big spooning and call it good.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (64KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
64KB, 1440x900px
>>29553779
>>
>>29552749
Go for it, its noy like you are going to be shamed for putting out a halloween themed story late. You could post a charismas theme story an I sure people will not complain because its more stories.
>>
>>29554188
>you are going to be shamed for putting out a halloween themed story late.
True, but we will expect that deep clearance discount we'll be getting on chocolate come Tuesday.

>You could post a charismas theme story
>charismas
Bluff against Santa, receive gift instead of coal.

Christmas is coming, not going, so of course it'll be welcomed.
>>
>>29554417
I think the DC to bluff your naughty/nice status to Santa is probably outside the realm of most people. Maybe if you were Mythic Gestalts.
>>
File: Bianca_Grab.jpg (327KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Bianca_Grab.jpg
327KB, 768x1024px
>>
>>
>>29555894
Couldn't have said it better myself
>>
File: nothing.png (53KB, 217x261px) Image search: [Google]
nothing.png
53KB, 217x261px
>>29555888
>>29555894
Thank you for contributing to the conversation, Anon and Anon.
>>
>>29556019
>what is a bump
>>
>>29556019
Why does Sylveon seem to have the greatest number of disgusted or otherwise unimpressed reaction images?

Maybe it just seems threat to me.
>>
>>29556527
Because it is a creature of positive emotion, novice artists trying to give it a twist simply reverse that. Hence, so many negative portrayals.
>>
I'm about to start writing, I have lots of little ideas to string together, and a few big ones. One major problem I have is whether or not to write in first person.
Either this is going to be a guide WRITTEN by a hunter, or a Story CHRONICALLING a hunter. I kinda want the story, but the guide will be easier. A journal maybe?
>>
>>29556678
If it's written by, then the audience knows that the hunter survives.
>>
>>29556730
you yourself wrote a story that disproves this
>>
>>29556730
Is that the case? I feel like killing a first-person narrator could work as some sort of twist where the narrator dies and another character just takes their place afterward.
I don't know if that would make for a good story, though.
>>
>>29556838
Well, good ole Mr. Gates wasn't the narrator of that story, was he? The narration simply followed him, as abstracted third-person narrators often do.
>>
>>29556730
I mean, the hunter could have written a journal/guide and then get killed later. Besides, they don't have to die.
>>
>>29557061
>Mr. Gates
We're not thinking of the same story, or at least not the same narrator.
>>
>>29556838
I'm tricky. More than one of my stories have secrets that nobody has yet admitted to noticing.

>>29557006
>the narrator dies and another character just takes their place afterward
That's the chronicle case.
>>29557087
Journal is not the same as guide. >>29556678
said guide-by (addressed >>29556730); chronicle may be retrospective or a real-time observer, which could lead into >>29557006 or not. Journal is observer-is-observed and does not assert any particular fate, since the journal may end without the demise of its writer.

>>29557061
Mostly correct. The story is third person as told by an independent narrator, following what is relevant to Warden's experience.
>>
>>29557213
True, but whether or not it is a journal or a guide, the narrator, unless immortal, must of course die at some point after writing their guide/journal, whether or not it is implied. I think a journal might be the best way to write it, It's been a while since I wrote first person anyway.
>>
>>29557411
Objection, relevancy.
Death is only a plot point if it's within the scope of the plot. The journal may be interrupted by its author's death. A guide can't be created until after experiencing what the guide is going to discuss. I can't write a guide to the bowling alleys of Goldenrod City until I've survived through bowling at them all, compiling my notes usefully, composing the guide, and getting it either published or in the hands of somebody who will publish it after I die to Rollout spam.

>I think a journal might be the best way to write it
You've got the ball, run for the goal line.
>>
>>29557411
>the narrator, unless immortal, must of course die at some point after writing their guide/journal
Well, yeah, but that's a foregone conclusion. If the death doesn't happen in-story, there's not really any reason to think about it.
Unless you want there to be a cliffhanger where it's unclear whether the narrator dies right after the last sentence, or something like that.
>>
>>29553299
The flow of the events was a little weird at first, and it was much wordier than what I'm used to with your writing, but the feelings of the characters were very natural, and that's the one thing I can always count on you for. Thanks for the contribution m8.
>>
File: 1477353717426.png (868KB, 653x632px) Image search: [Google]
1477353717426.png
868KB, 653x632px
>>29556678
Hunter pokemon food guy? I love you. That is all.
>>
Do audio fanfics exist? Pokémon or otherwise. Just want something to listen to at work.
>>
>>29558198
Text to speech works well enough to get by. But I haven't heard of any fics that were re-written as radio play and performed as such.
>>
>>29539624
>ywn give your pokemon a footjob
>>
>>29558266
>>29558198
I know of fanfics that have gotten an audiobook/narration treatment, but I don't know of any from here.
>>
>>29558388
Reading something aloud actually sounds like it'd be pretty fun.
>>
>>29558740
I'd do it, even lewd fics.
Now my voice actually being good for it is another story.
>>
>>29558977
I might as well actually. Dunno how much my voice lends itself to reading though.
>>
>>29557061
We're talking about Waterlogged nigga
>>
>>29558198
Oh god I wish. But I don't think I'm good enough at acting to accurately portray my characters.
>>
>>29558977
>>29559180
Please do. Read me your favorite short Pokémon story, anon.
>>
>>29559459
>tfw you live downtown so there are constantly sirens and people yelling in the background

I'll make you the most hood recording you ever did hear, anon.
>>
>>29559459
I'll have to do it tomorrow or when I'm home alone.
>>
File: pixiv28011766.png (401KB, 800x1132px) Image search: [Google]
pixiv28011766.png
401KB, 800x1132px
>>29560329
Have we begun a new chapter in /vpwt/ history? Audiobook storytime?
>>
File: 1454458415902.png (146KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1454458415902.png
146KB, 500x500px
>>
File: 1477245102975.png (11KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1477245102975.png
11KB, 500x500px
>>29560377
It'll last for two threads and hopefully die.
Or if you want to be optimistic we'd get enough people to play various different voices.
On the autistic side in the spectrum it devolves into audio ERP and it becomes a moment in our lives we will regret.
>>
Minor catalog update. New smutfics added by SexTheHex and NSweet0, a couple duplicate entries cleaned up, and some minor graphical tweaks.

I was thinking: Do you think maybe we should stop caring about 'SFW/NSFW' and just separate it into "regular fics" (need better phrasing there) and "smutfics?" I mean, especially with the recent influx of smutfics coming in, it seems almost unfair to drown out the True and Honest fics that are in that section just because they get a little violent. I feel like written gore and violence isn't quite as bad as the graphical equivalent when we're discussing ratings, you know? On top of that, I doubt anyone who goes to the NSFW catalog specifically is gonna want to read anything that isn't smut, thus potentially denying those fics readership.

What do you guys think? Maybe I'm reading too far into it, but while so many little changes have been going on with the writethread, I figured now's as good a time as ever to reevaluate a little.
>>
>>29561999
Well, you could just require people to properly tag their stuff and let the reader decide if they wanna go ahead and read it. Some of the stuff is already tagged smut by the author so if everyone tagged their smut then the NSFW section would become a bit obsolete, though some people probably appreciate that there's two different sheets for N/SFW.

I'm all for it. Hell, ACPC is only in there because of the gore and shit.
>>
>>29561774
I expected as much. Hopefully I won't embarrass myself to the extent I have in previous years.
>>
>>29561999
Wait, people actually nsfw for gore? In 3rd grade I was reading books that went overboard with details describing raptors stabbing through people's chins and using some sort of sap to clog the wounds, incapacitating and saving the food for later. Surely graphic sexual does not equal graphic gore unless it's explicitly tailored guro.
>>
>>29562094
That's kinda what I meant. In visual media, maybe explicit gore and explicit sex are about as bad, but in the written form, I don't really think they deserve to be on the same level of verboten unless it's REALLY in-depth guro stuff.
>>
>>29557563
>>29557690
Points taken. I'll start writing on my phone when I have time and begin compiling it when I have yet more time. I have a good feeling about this one.

>>29557797
And I love you, random anon.
>>
>>29561999
>regular fics
>better phrasing
Family friendly fics? Or F3, for short.

In the general sense, I don't see the point of getting rid of the SFW / NSFW distinction. It's a good banner and criteria that means a completely different thing than the distinction between "nonsmut" and "smut", or "nonviolent" and "violent".

The current major problem with the catalog is that it is linear, in the sense that a story is, very likely, either in one sheet or the other. That means that except for the viewers who actually use search on the catalog, the whole thing functions mostly as an aggregate, tagging stories be damned. Such is the fate of Excel spreadsheets and such facsimiles.

>I feel like written gore and violence isn't quite as bad as the graphical equivalent
Maybe not, but the question is, is it "not as bad" enough to make them safe for work? That's what mandates the current structure of the catalog.

I'm all for people tagging better, but the problem is that for that to happen we might likely need to teach people how to tag, which means we will have to make a list of sample / recommended tags, or at least a tag model. Otherwise we end up with the crap that AO3 tags is, only reduced for our scale.

In other news, since I have been non-creative for the last month, almost two, I've decided to try some new things. I'm learning how to use Trello, might be of use for presenting and organizing some story ideas I'd like input on.
>>
"SFW" is quite loose in meaning, depending on one's vocation. I think two bits of data is enough:
• General. (Consensual cherishing.)
• Graphic. (Portrays unpleasant imagery.)
• Explicit. (Portrays lurid imagery.)
• Extreme. (Portrays both, for sick fuckers.)
>>
>>29563489
Well like, here's the thing: what kids are we shielding with a ratings system like that? we ain't babysitters here, no one here should be under 18 and if they are that's not our problem

I think it's a good idea to split em that way, cause a quick fap is two clicks away for anyone who wants that sorta thing, and all the fics of actual merit can live happily in the good tab regardless of (non-sexual) content

But there is a problem; consider stories like yours for example, like diaphanous perception, which is mostly cool and SFW except for that one bit towards the middle which I'd more call erotica than smut, if you would bother making a distinction

and I'm not really sure where to go with stuff like that
>>
>>29563539
"Adult" topics and themes are strictly NSFW if you're going with the literal translation of the acronym. It doesn't matter if everyone in your office is an adult or not, explaining away that what you're reading is "adult" in nature and that "since we're all adults here it shouldn't be a problem" isn't going to get you anywhere because you're already in the realm of shit you aren't supposed to be looking at on the job.

Again though, this is going with the strict definition of the term.
>>
>>29563577
If we're going with a strict definition, most workplaces would likely not be okay with you reading fanfiction of any sort on the job

(congrats if yours does though, sounds cool)
>>
>>29563595
Yeah I was gonna mention that too, but slacking on the job is an American past-time, as long as your slacking is thoroughly non-erotic in nature.

Though honestly I wouldn't want to be caught reading fanfiction at work. Nevermind my coworkers finding out I write it.
>>
>>29563539
>what kids are we shielding with a ratings system like that?
>implying kids.
I deliberately avoided any age-related mechanic, as were used for the MPAA and later ESRB ratings. I'm regarding only two bits of data, the two things most likely to make a reader find material that will change his mind about completing reading the piece. D/P would rightfully belong in Extreme, NGON in Graphic, Trick Candle in General. Long pieces with variable content might be worth annotation, LL has a few chapters that touch Explicit briefly, and some writers would want to add Lemon as a variety of Explicit to indicate that there will be no annoying plot or message in the story to break fap rhythm, but that's supplemental and doesn't alter the philosophy of the two-bit system.
>>
>>29563595
>>29563621
I look at porn on my phone at work all the time lol
>>
>>29563489
>>29563539
>>29563577
>>29563595
>>29563621
>>29563657
SFW and NSFW are simple terms to differentiate smut and non smut
>>
File: 1387603250460.jpg (373KB, 975x867px) Image search: [Google]
1387603250460.jpg
373KB, 975x867px
>>29553246
That sounds pretty comfy
>>
File: oh no my ants.png (15KB, 220x230px) Image search: [Google]
oh no my ants.png
15KB, 220x230px
>>29532527
>>
Bedtime bump
>>
>>29530751
http://archiveofourown.org/works/8431438
Writing warmup.
>>
>>29542871
I prefer gentle warm sex with gentle warm girl.

And this fanfic fits my preferences, great job writefriend
>>
>>29563872
It would be simpler if that's the way they were used in the catalog from the very beginning, but it's not.
>>
>>29563872
No, they are not.
NSFW and SFW are simple initialisms used to indicate when a link will or won't present material that will make somebody under authoritative supervision shit bricks and try to get whatever was on screen off screen in less than zero seconds.

That these may have been used inappropriately here or elsewhere is a failure by those who thus used them. Please don't perpetuate their error and in doing so join them in disgrace.

Also, I solved your labeling problem. Moot this.
>>
File: 1460661583547.jpg (83KB, 999x799px) Image search: [Google]
1460661583547.jpg
83KB, 999x799px
>>
Morning thread.
>>29561999
Eh, I'd be against it, since the author probably added a NSFW tag their on their own account. We may say that a fic is SFW or NSFW, but ultimately it is up to them to say that a fic is SFW or not.
>>
Here's a little question to get things going:

What's the most exciting/interesting situation in which you set the very first scene of your fic?

I haven't written very much, but I quite like the beginning of my "trainer journey" fic in which the MC gets attacked by a high-level wild pokémon and barely escapes with their life.
>>
>>29568238
>What's the most exciting/interesting situation in which you set the very first scene of your fic?
My openings are terrible. None of them I'd regard as exciting or interesting.
>>
>>29568238
Opening with a murder is about the most exciting thing I've had. Every other piece has had a pretty subdued opening.
>>
File: 1403146909455.jpg (235KB, 1220x1220px) Image search: [Google]
1403146909455.jpg
235KB, 1220x1220px
>>
>>29568238
I'm not sure my openings will be super hype, I'm planning on opening the Flygon story on an escape/rescue but it's not a particularly high-intensity one: they're being picked up before that action can start, rather than it ending action.
>>
>>29568795
Well how can you make them not-terrible? I admit, the opening to Trick Candle was a rough, both on the MC and the reader.
>>
>>29570982
I can't. A better writer could, but then it wouldn't be my story.
>>
>>29569822
Hey, that reminds me: for all one of you who are following it, the next chapter of my Combee thing should arrive... soon. Just in case you were wondering.
I'm still not done proofreading and finalizing it, so I might wait until the next thread to post it, considering we're just 30 replies away from bump limit and we've moved pretty fast the last few days.
>>
>>29571072
First you write the story, then you move the start-line to an exciting part.
>>
>>29568238
>What's the most exciting/interesting situation in which you set the very first scene of your fic?

Like, probably waking up as a conscious being for the first time, which I did for the Lileep protag of "Sixth".

Other than that, my very beginnings tend to be soft, am not much one for action or threat/danger level. My openings tend to be slicey-of-lifey.

>CAPTCHA
>MEXICO RETIRE
Shut up, Tramp.
>>
>>29572888
>>MEXICO RETIRE
Mexico Re-Tire will inspect your tread, rotate, check the air pressure, and hang a new burrito-scented air freshener from your rear view mirror so fast the federales won't have a chance to shake you down for all of your cash.
>>
>>29573385
I'm partial to the chorizo air freshener myself, but they're always out.

Viva la raza.
>>
>>29535266
It means that bees are no longer hip
>>
>>29574650
b-but I don't like ants
>>
>>29568238
I once wrote a one-shot quick 1 AM smutfic for a dying thread on /co/ that started with exactly:

> "Exposition!" shouted Mary, as the door's hinges came undone and the wooden slab fell with a crash to the tiled floor.
>"You fucking what?" replied the canary

I am still proud of it. Otherwise my answer would probably be the first smutfic I've ever wrote, which started with running and tears and rain and shit like that.
>>
>>29576621
did the rest of it go like "Plot device!" "Climax!" and the likes? Might as well keep a theme going.
>>
File: image.png (132KB, 318x318px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
132KB, 318x318px
>remember I said I would try to write some M/F smut a while ago
>completely forgot about it
>been at least 2 months
>suddenly remember what I was supposed to write
Fuck.
>>
>>29577651
Nope, themes are gay and it was too late at night
>>
>>29577779
well, enough remembering, do it!
What were you planning to write anyway?
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 600x594px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 600x594px
>>29577844
Pic related.
>>
>>29578073
If Drasna/Calem anon finally delivered after a year, so can you. Get to it!
>>
Post random crossover ideas you had one time, no matter how cringe/stupid they are.
>Metal gear Solid and Pokemon crossover
>Solid Snake going on a Pokemon adventure
>>
>>29578398
Would his signature Pokemon have been Steelix?
>>
>>29578505
I suppose so.
>Otacon being his sidekick
>constantly calling him when a Pokemon's ability is in effect
>this is like one of my Hoennese animes!
>Sundowner's team consisting entirely of tanks and a Shedinja (fucking invincible)
>>
>>29578748
>All the pokemon have Sturdy
>even the Shedinja
>especially the Shedinja
>>
>>29548570
(This is really only relevant to the next thread's last-thread recap.)

I decided that despite its shortness, Trick Candle would have its own page at AO3, so the links are now:
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12211406/1/Trick-Candle
http://archiveofourown.org/works/8433952
>>
>>29571771
Take your time, the more you prof read it the better it will be.
>>
File: xrEngine 2016-07-20 14-01-09-45.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
xrEngine 2016-07-20 14-01-09-45.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Sorry if i haven't been keeping up with Desolate, been alot of my plate. I've finally decided to scrap what i had planned for something i think is better. With a bit of luck i might be able to get a chapter done in a week or so.
>>
Oh fuck, duh

Hydreigon recognizing the PC from Super because they knew them in their human incarnation a millennia ago and can see beyond the physical form, not because they could peer through the fourth wall.
>>
I wrote this during my break today, just a rough version of the first page to get a feel for it.
http://pastebin.com/WdmakyLT
I plan to add a foreword to help the reader make sense, but whether or not it is included in the journal or an outside perspective I have yet to decide.
And I just found out I'll be working Saturdays and my shifts are extended one hour all week so this could take even longer.
>>
File: combee_by_aquabluu.jpg (383KB, 835x570px) Image search: [Google]
combee_by_aquabluu.jpg
383KB, 835x570px
page 8 bump
>>
File: 1477841604194.png (137KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1477841604194.png
137KB, 500x500px
>>
File: 1474438043397.png (453KB, 538x749px) Image search: [Google]
1474438043397.png
453KB, 538x749px
>>29581009
>>
New bread soon?
>>
>>29584624
when bump limit hits, wait for thread to fall to page 7 or so and then make new thread
>>
Welp, finished Explorers of Sky
Ow
>>
>>29585783
I need to finish GtI.

What did you think of Explorers?

Did you do the DLC episodes?
>>
>>29585783
Did you do the post-game?
>>
>>29585783
Didn't you just get it a couple days ago? That sure didn't take long.
The real question is, did you like it?
And the realer question is, how much did you cry at the end?
>>
>>29585864
Doing the graduation mission now.
>>29585880
All of the past two days have been either responding to feedback on BSTF Ch.7 or playing this game.
I used the time during the scrolling credits to hunt down and crack open a new box of tissues
>>
>>29585856
I really like it. The PMD format is a great example of how a simple system can go a long way and make a great game.

As a fire/electric team combo, the middle story missions were pure suffering, the desert levels in particular
>Ground and Rock types everywhere, so your best moves are resisted and most enemies are supereffective against you
>forever darude so you can't passively recover HP
On the other hand my team had some great perks
>In any situation than the ground/rock assholes we covered each other effectively
>Both of us had a 'go and stay go' move by linking Roar with a lockdown move (Imprison in my case and Thunder Wave for the partner)
The lockdown stacking actually made bossfights really easy, until Dialga whose ability nullified it.
I actually had to end up 1v1 on him because the partner AI can be a bit daft and he never closed to engage
Haven't done side missions or DLC missions yet.

And, as appropriate for research, it DID give me some ideas I really like for my own upcoming PMD fic, meshing with one idea we've thrown around in here.
>>
>>29516007
I once wrote a fic based on this pic. It was about an old man having the perfect day with his old Arcanine, and reminiscing about their lives together. They end the day outside under the stars, and the Arcanine goes to sleep.

Deleted it though,
I wrote it after I had to put my dog down, and it was too painful to reread.
>>
>>29585880
>Didn't you just get it a couple days ago? That sure didn't take long.
>implying a difficulty in a pokemon
>>
I've come upon a bit of a dilemma, and that's exactly how much character I'm imparting into this Weavile in ACPC. She has a name, an important role (relatively speaking), and is the focus of one particular segment that should be an interesting read involving the quartier rogue and giving the phrase a whole new meaning, but otherwise, she's basically just a psychotic knifecat, and I somehow feel that doing that might make some readers feel cheated.

Anyone run into a similar situation with characters?

>>29586276
;_;7
You shouldn't have deleted it anon, but I also don't blame you for doing so.
>>
>>29578217
Um... pardon me, but...
I think I'm the guy who originally asked for the fapfic prompts and got the Calem/Drasna request. So apparently someone else took up the prompt, or the prompter made another request. I never delivered.

But the good news is: I AM DELIVERING! Hahaha! It took a year, but I eventually buckled down and finished it. It'll be up on AO3 in a day or two, once I've grammar-checked it. I'll link it here once it's up.
>>
>>29586336
I mean, what else is a Dark type other than crafty? Is this a matter revolving around how a Weavile would act, or is it something else about the character itself? What do you mean they would feel cheated?

Weavs have been on my favorite pokes list for years, I am an expert on knifecat.
>>
>>29568238
I guess it's the one where a mopey guy answers the door to his cheery, excitable best friend, and the conversation pretty much instantly pivots towards the gun on the counter. Cue mood whiplash.
>>
File: 1477494960320.png (487KB, 1000x923px) Image search: [Google]
1477494960320.png
487KB, 1000x923px
>>29586373
Hrm. More the character itself. I have an idea for how a good knifecat would act, but Karan is anything but fucking good. I feel like making her just this rip and tear knifecat, I dunno, cheapens the impact of the character? It shoehorns her into purely plot device territory, and if a plot device is going to be a living, breathing thing, I think it should have some personality. This is in comparison to her Trainer, who has more personality to act as a proper foil to Ignace; I feel that she should be an appropriate foil to Charles, the Bisharp to complement that dynamic.

Maybe I'm tired and reading too much into it and the reader's won't bat an eye if knifecat is offering her own feedback on what's going on or not. Or maybe I just like knifecat and feel bad.
>>
>>29586501
You could find ways to justify rip and tear if you maybe twist around the concept a bit. Weavs are high territorial, high tribal creatures, so perhaps you might be able to give the weav some justification by having another character tread upon those concepts a bit? I can't be too certain of anything since I haven't read your story, but often people don't need much to lash out at someone if their ideals are offended. Perhaps, if you're not talking full murderhobo, then the knifecat might be trying to have dominance established through harassment?
>>
>>29586546
Technically, she is being territorial, but on the behalf of someone else. So there's that properly explained actually. In fact, the whole dominance thing could honestly be explained too as it's not dominance for her, so much as an exercise of dominance for the good of who she's in service to (incidentally, not her trainer, but rather the big bad of the work.)

So maybe she _should_ have character now that you've brought all this up. She'd be a very slight spin on territorial knifecats but at least she'd have personality and an opportunity to show craftiness and self-awareness later on when shit hits the fan. Hm. Thanks Mimiga, 'preciate the input.

Now I just have to mull over the harder, morally minded questions that may very well get someone to yell at me.
>>
>>29586617
Good shit. Then I shall continue to bang my head against the issue of making a christmas special still about christmas while the temptation of just having a melty Suicune and Eusine's totally made up daughter fluff at each other for a few thousand words.
>>
File: 1470629941746-2.jpg (4KB, 212x63px) Image search: [Google]
1470629941746-2.jpg
4KB, 212x63px
>Almost done with the rough draft of a chapter
>Mother, only breadwinner, breaks her ankle not even five feet out the front door

I hope you guys didn't need to see Lively City anytime soon.
>>
>>29585783
>Ow
tfw

Anyway, never fear writefriends, your old pal Saikou's been hit by Insomnia tonight so I'll handle that new thread for ya.
>>29587701
>>
>>29586617
I look forward to seeing knifecat offend Charles. He's very calm and comes off as a bit innocent (not sure if you meant for that to be the case) so you can cast your writerly magic and make her spit all over that.
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 87

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.