[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So imagine this. >You have been selected by NASA to time-travel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: time-travel.png (87KB, 999x1248px) Image search: [Google]
time-travel.png
87KB, 999x1248px
So imagine this.

>You have been selected by NASA to time-travel back in time to any point of your choosing. The only stipulation is that this point must be after Pokemon Sun and Moon were announced.
>To prove you did that, you must post one thread about a fact we currently know about the aforementioned games, but did not know at the time. It could be any Pokemon, any move, any Alola form... Anything.

How far back do you go, what fact do you post, and how would people react to it?
>>
>>29509264
I would go back to June and leak the final starter evolutions.
>>
>>29509264
I go back in may and leak the starter final evo.
>>
I would go back to April and leak the final starter evolutions.
>>
>>29509264

i leak the the datamined models the minute after the original announce trailer..
>>
File: 1477545144884.png (210KB, 431x371px) Image search: [Google]
1477545144884.png
210KB, 431x371px
>>29509264

Leak ALL of the Island Trial captains and add my own Final Starter evos with them that follow the 1st Evolution but not the Final Forms to see how people react.
>>
I would leak every single thing about the game while adding fake information
>>
>>29509510

Forgot to mention date.
Back right after Starters are announced.
>>
>>29509264

I'd leak all the Ultra Beasts and tell them these are you're new legendaries.
>>
>>29509321
SELF FULFILLING PROPHECY
>>
>>29509555
Devious. I like it!
>>
>>29509264
I leaked the final evos
I am china
>>
>>29509264
I go back to the day before the Ballio fakes were posted and post the complete Island Dexes, along with sprites, the names and types that we currently know, and any bios that have currently been posted on the official website. But not including shiny sprites because shinies are ass

This leads to Ballio getting less of an entrenched following of autists, and a lot of confusion and fear as more and more Pokémon are revealed and shown to match the leak.

Everyone loses their fucking minds when UBs are revealed, with denialfags claiming that their exclusion from my posts proves that I didn't reveal everything, while the "UBs can't be caught" fags use their absence from the island dexes as evidence that they aren't Pokémon at all.

Game Freak shits itself internally, trying to figure out how the hell this happened.
>>
>>29509264
I go back to August and announce Grass/Ghost confirmed.
I'd get so many requests to kms.
>>
I'm going to leak all Gen 7 base stats, moves and abilities tomorrow

Oh no, I've said too much!
>>
>>29509655
>>29509697
Best responses 11/10.
>>
Id leak Red and Blue being in the game. Or id talk about it as much as possible but never provide hard evidence to the point where its a meme. Then when its finally confirmed i get to laugh.
>>
I go back to the day it's announced, and post every dex entry sprite; both shiny and normal.
>>
I'd tell everyone that the bird we saw in the reveal trailer becomes my moms tucaan.
>>
>>29509655
Holy shit could you imagine someone leaking an entire dex before the game came out? It would be like the starter leaks on steroids. I wonder how denialfags would try to damage control every Pokemon constantly revealed matching up with it
>>
>>29511388
If I were one of the unsuspecting /vp/oreons to see that happen, it would probably accelerate my hype beyond the speed of light, causing a time paradox INSIDE a time paradox, rocketing me forward to 10 AM, November 18, 2016.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.