[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're alone at a bar when [the last pokemon in your team]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: don-draper-bar.jpg (43KB, 600x422px) Image search: [Google]
don-draper-bar.jpg
43KB, 600x422px
You're alone at a bar when [the last pokemon in your team] sits beside you and offers you a drink.

How do you respond?
>>
Drilbur.

He's not old enough to drink, so I push him off the stool. He's too short to get back up and needs someone to carry him to the counter.
>>
>Slowbro

What a bro
>>
File: HNI_0020.jpg (11KB, 400x343px)
HNI_0020.jpg
11KB, 400x343px
>>29509056
>Stoutland

my dog shouldn't be drinking
>>
>>29509056
Tentoxa, what are you doing?
How is a tentacruel here?
>>
>>29509056
>Roserade
Sure, I wonder what drink she'll buy me then.
>>
>>29509056
>Salamence
So that's how you breath fire eh?
>>
File: 1477538680020.gif (2MB, 320x218px)
1477538680020.gif
2MB, 320x218px
>>29509056
>Egg
I-I don't know, anon. What should I do?
>>
>>29509056
So I was sitting at the bar as suddenly some girl sit next to me and offer a drink, I the gentleman could not stand that a girl pays for the drinks, I ask the girl "how much does your drink cost?" she said "I need about treefiddy." Suddenly I realized it was not a girl but a giant crustacean from 1996 I said "I aint giving you treefiddy you god damn it Lapras!"
>>
HOLY FUCK A REAL POKEMON
>>
>>29509819
>>
File: 1459625347315.jpg (43KB, 720x439px) Image search: [Google]
1459625347315.jpg
43KB, 720x439px
>>29509056
>Zorua

Oh shit, this is gonna be fun.
>Be me
>Bar isn't too known, so all the tables are empty
>I like to be alone, so I just take the table in a hidden corner of the bar
>"At least this bar doesn't smell like piss"
>Awkwardly ask something to drink, bartender looks at his coworkers with a strange look, but say nothing.
>When I'm about to pay my drink, a soft like silk hand stops me
>I look behind
>10/10 cute girl was handing the bartender the double of money
>She was giving me one of those looks
>That was a once in a lifetime chance, if I didn't my move now, I'd regret it for the rest of my life
>But fuck, that was so sudden...
>Calm down, anon, this is not the moment to drop spaghetti
>Just relax and don't say anything stupid
>Take a deep breath and gather all my resolve
>>
>audino
Go home and fuck
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.