[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I would really like these if they weren't made from that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: pearlplushies2016.png (374KB, 640x571px)
pearlplushies2016.png
374KB, 640x571px
I would really like these if they weren't made from that shit material.

I'll be buying Jirachi and Genesect still though.
>>
>>29508556
>Jirachi
Uh, good luck with that anon. That was only available in March, and I figure anyone buying from scalpers would have done it already. Haven't checked eBay though. Jirachi, Shaymin, Arceus, Keldeo, and Meloetta are the only ones I don't already own in some form. Hoping I'll be able to snag one of the two the local GameStop will be getting, as they never have gotten a shipment after those.

I agree about the material though, it's neat to look at but is awful to touch.
>>
>>29508890
The TRU near me had quite a few Jiraches when I picked mine up a couple weeks ago. The material isn't bad, but the size is IMO. Jirachi in particular feels way too small.
>>
>>29510989
Shaymin is fucking huge it hardly fits in the box.

I have all of them (obviously except genesect and mello) some are better than others. Mew looks a bit funny. Jirachi, Celebi, shaymin, victini are all really good. Keldeo looks dumb as hell in person.
>>
>>29511051
Also for TRU: Jirachi, keldeo, celebi, manaphy, shaymin, victini, and one of the pikachus (all of the non gamestop ones) are all still available on TRU's website.

Out of the GS ones: Mew is rare, darkrai isnt online anymore idk how easy it is to find in store. Arceus still on gamestop website.
>>
i only have pikachu
>>
these are sugarloaf toy quality and that sucks
>>
>>29511168
I collect the pins as they're much higher quality and also give me something I can actually use (TCG cards)
>>
>>29508890
I've seen a lot of Jirachis at my Toys R Us a week or so ago.
>>
>>29511168
They're not /that/ bad.

>>29508890
>Want to take a picture of the mystical plush I do have
>Can't find my Celebi
Ah, damn it. Here, not my video, but my mom had a business trip to Japan back when the Darkrai movie was showing and she brought this back.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fuo3h88czE8
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.