[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>could have been first ever grass/fire tropical bird >get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9

>could have been first ever grass/fire tropical bird
>get grass/ghost owl
>a fucking owl over a TROPICAL bird
i guess this is gonna be the third gen in a row ill have to box my starter.
feels bad
>>
>>29508142
this couldve been its shiny
>>
File: IncinerateIt.jpg (63KB, 540x408px) Image search: [Google]
IncinerateIt.jpg
63KB, 540x408px
Yeah, well, none of us got what we wanted, now did we?
>>
>>29508142
It's a stilt owl, you fucking idiot.

A native species of owls that went extinct.
>>
>>29508142
>expecting a starter to get another starter type
jesus christ you really are retarded, aren't you?
>>
File: 59680423_p0.png (833KB, 2150x3035px) Image search: [Google]
59680423_p0.png
833KB, 2150x3035px
>>29508201
I did
>>
File: cockatiel-.jpg (18KB, 405x415px)
cockatiel-.jpg
18KB, 405x415px
>literally the perfect electric/flying type pikaclone, while actually mixing things up by not being another pikachu looking rodent
>instead we got another pikachu looking rodent

if it wasn't for getting a new bird line every gen you'd think they hate birds or something
>>
File: IMG_0893.png (54KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0893.png
54KB, 250x250px
You really thought that an OWL Pokémon was going to have an evolution that WASN'T AN OWL? Or are you saying that we should have gotten a tropical bird starter in the first place? Either way I love Decidueye and will be choosing him. I like your idea though.
>>
File: CIALyra.jpg (33KB, 356x448px) Image search: [Google]
CIALyra.jpg
33KB, 356x448px
>>29508261
You're a tasteless guy.
>>
File: salt.jpg (166KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
salt.jpg
166KB, 1280x720px
>>29508142
>>
>>29508291
Ah yes, clearly they would include that and Oricorio Pom Pom in the same generation.
>>
>Owls can't be tropical
>Parrots are from Hawaii
>Parrots aren't fruit eating noisy pests when not in captivity. Especially in Hawaii.
Source, a bunch of rosy ringed parakeets moved into the mango tree across the stream from my house. I wish an owl came over to eat them.
>>
>>29508337
i was talking about gen 5
>>
>implying owls are birds
>>
>>29508223
makes as much sense as making it ghost desu
>>
>>29508201
>Heel wrassler luchador tigre
I got more than I ever could have hoped for. Since I first saw him slamming a table on Pikachu, I knew he was the cat for me.
>>
>>29508354
>Owls cant be tropical

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pueo
>>
>>29508354
Do you live in Hawaii? Where do wild parakeets roam the mango trees?
>>
>>29508142
>LOL ITS GREEN AND RED SO GRASS AND FIRE TYPE

Are you two?
>>
>>29508354
>implying that's not awesome
>>
It's a kakapo you idiot.
>>
>>29508142
You got a toucan, at least. And Oricorio.
But I won't say no to more parrots.
>>29508291
If we don't get a pikaclone cockatiel in the inevitable Australia region, I am gonna be fucking pissed.
We've got enough damn rodents already. Mimikyu is a breath of fresh air, but are we gonna have to wait another decade for the most obvious Pikaclone there is because Game Freak wants to make a goddamn mouse Pikachu with round ears?
>>
>>29508293
i mean we should have gotten a tropical bird instead
>>
>>29508498
I think that anon meant OP was implying there aren't tropical owls
>a fucking owl over a TROPICAL bird
>Owls can't be tropical
>>
>>29508354
>parrots are only noisy in the wild
Has been screaming since he woke up at 5am this morning because his new feathers are coming in, and he's constantly itchy.

When he doesn't scream about that, it's because he's talking (ie screaming) in his damn sleep.
>>
You can't possibly think they would make a starter have 2 of the 3 elemental types

Is this what the pokemon fandom has become?
Come back when you re over 18 OP
>>
>>29508735
*my parrot has
>>
>>29508142
>GRASS/FIRE
This isnt Ben 10 retard plants and fire dont mix period.
>>
He should have been Steel IMO. Would have been a perfect counter to Primadona.
>>
>>29508498
I should clarify that I was referencing that.
>>29508523
Pretty much anywhere. The back of Manoa valley has a few released larger species like macaws in the rainforest from when a bird park tourist attraction closed down. They mostly keep to themselves in the botanical garden, and they aren't deemed a threat, so they just let them stay up in the canopy. Rosy rings and a few other closely related species are everywhere on Southern Oahu Valleys. It's a mix of pet releases and intentional ones from when the native songbirds were forced into the mountains. I know a few places where they'll just come down with the other birds for bird seed and such, but you'll usually hear them first. They're also attracted to fruit trees.
>>
>>29508782
You gave me an idea for a grass/fire pokemon that sets itself on fire to use moves like Facade.
>>
>>29508844
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dictamnus
A pokemon based on this plant that produces oils to set itself on fire.
>>
File: 032.jpg (99KB, 800x600px)
032.jpg
99KB, 800x600px
>>29508261
oh shit InCena and Prima are the new Gardevoir and Typhlosion?
>>
>>29508557
Not gonna lie, the bird diversity is pretty great, but I liked them more when they didn't wake me up early.
>>29508735
My condolences.
>>29508782
I was thinking maybe a sundew that uses the sticky droplets like a magnifying glass as well as a trap. That way it also won't have a bug weakness like carnivine.
>>
>>29508498
im not saying owls cant be tropical
im saying if you're going to be making a region based on hawaii,why not make colorful and exotic birds?
instead we get a four eyed dull owl
thats somehow a ghost
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.