[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone please tell me why Zinnia didn't appear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: q_100.jpg (528KB, 1400x863px) Image search: [Google]
q_100.jpg
528KB, 1400x863px
Can someone please tell me why Zinnia didn't appear in Generations?
>>
>>29506168
Because she's shit and not even the nips want her.
>>
Shit characters don't deserve to part of the anniversary celebration.
>>
>>29506168
Because Pokemon co. and Game Freak are trash
>>
>>29506168
No more new epsodes?
>>
>>29506168
Same reason why Iris don't get a cameo in Ashnime.
She's hated by the nippon fanbase
>>
>>29506168
Because Generations is trying to avoid having female characters as much as feasibly possible.
>>
>>29506168
Only faggots like her.
>>
>>29506168
Because she's fucking garbage and the people in charge of Generations are actually making good decisions for once.
>>
File: 1477644543023.jpg (37KB, 191x226px) Image search: [Google]
1477644543023.jpg
37KB, 191x226px
Only waifufaggots like her
Shut the fuck up, OP.
>>
>>29506168

Because Generations is for characters people like.

The only thing that would have happened is the animators making Zinnia more fappable.
>>
>>29506168
Because she is Mary Sue garbage no one likes.
It is a shame a character like her is canon when others more deserving like Leaf aren't.
>>
>>29506534
XY only had like one reference to past series (mentioning Dawn's Piplup.) Even Charizardand Sceptile didn't get references or cameos, despite Alain using a Charizard and the weed kid using Sceptile.

XY is just allergic to continuity.
>>
>>29507471
They had plenty of references to past series.
One episode has Meowth talking about how a CotD's Pumpkaboo didn't like Jessie's Pumpkaboo because it evolved and he knew the feeling. This is referencing an episode in DP where Meowth liked a Glameow until it evolved into Purrugly. Then there was Ash recognizing Arceus's ring in the movies and other small stuff like special honey only developed in an island in Unova.
>>
>>29506168
didn't appear in EMERALD
that's what the Episode is about
>>
>>29506168
Because she fucking sucks
>>
>>29506215
Then why did Cheryl make an appearance?
>>
File: straws grasp.gif (719KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
straws grasp.gif
719KB, 500x277px
>>29507618
>One episode has Meowth talking about how a CotD's Pumpkaboo didn't like Jessie's Pumpkaboo because it evolved and he knew the feeling. This is referencing an episode in DP where Meowth liked a Glameow until it evolved into Purrugly.
>>
>>29506168
Because she's one of the most hated characters in the franchise.
>>
>>29506168
because the episode did not focus on her for random reasons. no reason at all.
>>
Honestly, I feel like she'll make an appearance in the last three episodes with Kalos, because that's Gen 6, and she's technically a Gen 6 character. Besides that, where she was left off in ORAS, while it could have been a nice conclusion to her character, definitely has "TO BE CONTINUED" written all over it. Can see her and AZ talking about finding her place in the world, now that the Lorekeeper is Brendan/May.
>>
>>29506168
She's the pokemon equivalent of coldsteel the hedgeheg and would've ruined Generations
>>
>>29507700

Fucking this. The only character in game I actually hate.

I'd still fuck her though
>>
>>29507759
Nice damage control.
>>
>>29506933
>The only thing that would have happened is the animators making Zinnia more fappable.

I don't like Zinnia, but I am wishing she got in because of this
>>
>>29507674

>Cheryl
>shit
>>
>>29507778
>>
>>29507695
Hey, you said only one reference when there have been more. Won't deny that the Glameow episode was a filler in DP but they made a clear reference to it.

Take your strawbending elsewhere.
>>
>>29508173
No, I was thinking this back during when Archie fuckin' died. I was expecting Wally to get a spotlight episode, because a character like him where a lot of his stuff happens off screen would've been perfect for Generations.

Besides that, what do we really have for X and Y? AZ and Lysandre. The only interesting character and the game's main antagonist. My specific idea with AZ ad Zinnia probably won't happen, but I won't be surprised if she does make an appearance, I also won't be surprised if she doesn't.

What I'll be salty about is if someone like Teirno gets an episode dedicated to him and not Zinnia. Emma, I'd be cool with. Any of the Elite Four members, I'd be more or less fine with. Select few Gym leaders wouldn't be a bad choice. But Fucking Teirno was a piece of shit, and should be forgotten to the franchise.
>>
>>29506168
who
>>
>>29506168
We only care about the untold stories as they directly related to the games. Not the ones that surround it.
>>
>>29506933
>The only thing that would have happened is the animators making Zinnia more fappable.
That's the real reason. Our dicks wouldn't be able to handle it.

I mean they turned Courtney from an uninteresting autist into a psycho semen demon. Can you even imagine what Zinnia would have been like?
>>
>>29508710
>Besides that, what do we really have for X and Y? AZ and Lysandre.
>Implying there won't be an episode about the Defenders of Kalos
>>
>>29508850
>Implying there won't be an episode about Wally
Oh, wait.

Regardless, didn't think of them. They weren't all too interesting, considering that you, the player, did all the important stuff and they just kind of showed up. Eh, maybe it'll segue into Alola with them.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.