[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that we know Decidueye turns Grass/Ghost, does Mymomstoucan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 627.png (13KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
627.png
13KB, 256x256px
Now that we know Decidueye turns Grass/Ghost, does Mymomstoucan have a chance to become Grass/Flying so it can get STAB on Bullet Seed?
>>
>>29505496
Looks normal to me.
>>
>>29505535
Haven't you heard? How it looks doesn't matter anymore. It can be whatever the fuck the want to make it.
>>
>>29505551
This

it's clearly a poison/bug type because [random cultural reference that has no connection to the design or description]
>>
>>29505551
>being this assblasted that not every ghost type is a literal ghost
>>
>>29505595
To be fair everyone thought that the guardians would have the same primary types as the Oricorio forms but they completely tossed that out the window, everyone expected Decidueye to be Grass/Flying and look where we are now. It's better to just not try and predict any typings.
>>
>>29505551
>implying Hawai'ian legends and extinct animals are unrelated to Pokémon native to a region based on Hawai'i.
>>
>>29505674
The tapus still convey the types that they do get in some way. Although legendary types are mostly arbitrary and not a good model for regular pokemon.

It doesn't have to be predictable, it just has to make sense. Ghost makes no fucking sense on owl's design.
>>
>>29505748
Don't see how Tapu Bulu shows that it's Grass besides being wooden (which applys to all of them).
>>
>>29505767
>(which applys to all of them).
They'd all make sense as grass. But they also make sense as their actual types. Owl doesn't.
>>
>>29505767

Grass works for Tapu Bulu because it resembles a bull.

The color scheme would fire, but the color red is commonly associated with bulls.
>>
>>29505826
>it eats grass so it makes sense it's grass
Boy I can't wait to hear your explanation on why Ponyta is a fire type.
>>
>>29505796
Owls are associated with ghosts because of their silent flight
>>
File: 250px-077Ponyta.png (46KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-077Ponyta.png
46KB, 250x250px
>>29505979
Probably the fucking fire coming out of it
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.