[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Down to the last 20 days, /vp/. Almost there! the .cia isn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 20.png (24KB, 768x235px)
20.png
24KB, 768x235px
Down to the last 20 days, /vp/. Almost there!

the .cia isn't going to leak any time soon so dont even ask
>>
I predict someone will manage to get the game at least 5 days before the release. When was the last time it didn't happen?
>>
>>29503740
I think the same, its just annoying how people think theres going to be a leak any second now when its still about 3 weeks away
>>
>>29503778
You mean 2 weeks away right? The game will already be out in 3 weeks.
>>
I don't wanna make a new thread to ask this but I can't find a specific one about the demo.

I might be dumb but I can't find a way to actually save the game in the demo, like normally you'd just press start or something. I don't wanna lose all the stuff I've collected
>>
>>29503778
When are physical copies going to start shipping to stores? Because as soon as that happens it's very likely that it will leak. It's so easy to dump and upload a 3ds cart nowadays compared to when XY was released.

>>29503836
The game saves automatically every time you collect something, but if you really want to save manually you can talk to the mysterious old man.
>>
>>29503668
Link to the countdown?
>>29503836
It saves after you get important objects or talk to the mysterious man. There's no save button.
>>
>>29503986
http://itsalmo.st/#pokemonsm_htaum

here u go
>>
>>29503814
well, 2 weeks plus a few days
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.