[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon native from a region diferent than the one they debuted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: 376Metagross.png (124KB, 475x475px) Image search: [Google]
376Metagross.png
124KB, 475x475px
Pokemon native from a region diferent than the one they debuted on
>Houndour is a Kanto-mon but it only appears at night. Since there was no night in gen 1, you couldn't encounter it.
>Lapras is a Johto-mon found at Union Cave. The scientist that gives you a Lapras in Kanto got it from there.
>Metagross is an Unova-mon. Steven got one from the Chateau and took it to Hoenn.
>>
>>29502201
>this post
never thought of it that way
>>
Togepi are only found in the wild in Sinnoh.
>>
>>29502201
Eevee is Kalos native.
>>
Eevee can only be found in the wild in Unova, Kalos, and Alola.
>>
Metagross is from space. It's found in the same location as Clefairy, Lunatone, and Solrock in BW2. In SM, it is next to Clefairy and Minior in the regional Pokedex.
>>
>>29502201
Riolu is Unova-native.
Zorua is Kalos and Hoenn-native.
Jynx is Johto-native.
Porygon is Sinnoh-native and Hoenn-native if you count Mirage Spots.
>>
>>29502201
Tauros is native to Johto apparently, and Scyther is native to Sinnoh and Kalos
>>
>>29502201
Eevee are native to Kalos. They're only findable wild there, the Castelia Sewers (I think?) and in the Trophy Garden, but the latter explicitly states everything in it is an import. Castelia's are probably the result of runaway pets that bred.
>>
>>29502201

Riolu and Lucario are native to the Western Hemisphere.

Wild Riolu cannot be found in any of the Japan-based regions, except for Johto's Safari Zone, but Safari Pokemon are imported.

It can only be found in Unova (based on New York, USA), Kalos (based on France, Europe), and Alola (based on Hawaii, USA).
>>
>>29503394
>>29503394
>Porygon is Sinnoh-native and Hoenn-native if you count Mirage Spots.
So the Trophy Garden, which an NPC explicitly tells you is populated by the butler bringing in rare species doesn't get a qualifier but Mirage Spots do?

Porygon is Kanto native because it was designed by Silph Co. We have known this for 20 years
>>
>>29502201
Like houndour, Slugma is Kanto native. It appears in kanto after the Volcano erupts in Cinnabar.
>>
>>29503477
Huh, I could've sworn it was also catchable outside Trophy Garden. Scratch that one, then.
>>
>>29503433
France is in both hemispheres
>>
Dratini seem to be native to Johto, as do Tauros
>>
>>29503490
I like to think Slugma is Hoenn native but managed to swim across the lava once Cinnabar island erupted. It's the only explanation I can find for it not appearing in older games.
>>
>>29502201
I like the theory that exeggutor is actually native to Alola. You could only find its pre evo in Kanto in the safari zone, and it can't grow to its full height outside of its native land. Plus, Alolans call theirs the "true exeggutor" or some shit. Makes sense to me.
>>
File: robocop horrified.gif (994KB, 486x289px) Image search: [Google]
robocop horrified.gif
994KB, 486x289px
>>29502201
holy shit
>>
Tropius are Unovamon but migrate to Hoenn during winter
>>
OP is a faggot that came from reddit
>>
>>29502201

>Houndour is a Kanto-mon but it only appears at night. Since there was no night in gen 1, you couldn't encounter it.

Agree, and same with Murkrow. Interestingly, the only NPCs in Johto that even have a Murkrow/Hondour/their evolutions are some Team Rocket members. Hondour/Murkrow are found in the grass near Celadon City, which is where their hideout was in RBY.

If you count Karen as a Johto NPC (even though she's technically in the Indigo League which is in Kanto) then all of her Pokemon originate in Celadon and Lavendar town. Oddish/Murkrow/Houndour are found right outside Celadon, Eevee is found in Celadon, and Gastly is found in Pokemon Tower.

so basically what i'm saying is that dark pokemon originated in kanto because of team rocket
>>
>>29505915
>le ebin reddit meme xD
>>
Larvesta and Volcarona are Hoenn native
>>
File: Tito Time.gif (26KB, 223x300px) Image search: [Google]
Tito Time.gif
26KB, 223x300px
>There is a region where all the Starters are from.
>>
>>29505973
What, why?
>>
>>29503239
Only in the Battle Zone, which is Russian occupied.
>>
The Safari Zone should logically contain lots of Pokemon not native to the region.
>>
>>29502201
Beldum appears in the wild in DPP though.
>>
>>29506114
Yeah but weren't those swarms?
>>
>>29502201
>Lapras
Not completly true, Lapras is Kalos native. There are a few in Johto
>>29503314
Eevee appears in big city, only in a hidden park. Probably somepeople have a few of them as pets. those eevees escaped, found that place and procreated
Eevee is Kalos native
>>29503416
Tauros is Kalos and Johto
>>29503490
And the sevii islands
>>29506011
They comeback to hoenn in ORAS
>>
>>29506011
Not him but in the BW games the only way to get one is either via an egg that's given to you or a one-off wild Pokémon. In Kalos it's Friend Safari only and Safari Zones are mostly imported Pokémon.
However, if it's Hoenn native depends on your interpretation of native. Some don't count things like swarms or Mirage Spots while others do.

Scyther is native to Sinnoh and Kalos. It's in Kanto and Johto only in the Safari Zone/National Park or Game Corner.
>>
Mime Jr. and Mr. Mime came from sinnoh to johto
>>
>>29504602

>I like to think Slugma is Hoenn native but managed to swim across the lava once Cinnabar island erupted. It's the only explanation I can find for it not appearing in older games.

What?
>>
>>29506086
It's not a zoo
>>
File: Pokemon Zoo.png (224KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Zoo.png
224KB, 500x475px
>>29506487
Plus, if it's a safari, I'm sure they import the mons. Exeggutor's dex even mentions it I believe.
>>
>>29506737
They're more like preserves
>>
>>29502201
>>29505976
The gen 1-4 starters are all native to the Ranger Union regions. I can't believe no one has posted this yet.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.