[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one who thinks that Zygarde is completely irrelevant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (128KB, 500x578px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
128KB, 500x578px
Am I the only one who thinks that Zygarde is completely irrelevant by now? Feels like they already missed their chance in Gen VI to give it a decent lore and by the time of Sun and Moon, it'll just be a simple sidequest for form changes, only being relevant occasionally online.
>>
>>29495791
Legendaries in Gen 6 just dont have interesting lore in general.

Awesome concepts like Embedded Tower or Canalave Library are a thing of the past.

Unless SM turns things around
>>
>>29495791
Irrelevant?

We just finished XY&Z anime where Zygarde plot was the main thing plus we still dont know what will happen with Zygarde, Sina and Dexio in thee games

If you think about irrelevant legends thats Magearna
>>
>>29495791
I totally forgot Zygarde was in Sun and Moon desu senpaire
>>
File: IMG_1699.png (80KB, 211x244px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1699.png
80KB, 211x244px
>>29496168
>Comparing a Mythical to a Legendary in regard to lore
>>
>>29496183
Considering Mew and Arceus are some of the most popular Pokemon of all time with the most interesting lore: yeah Magearna iis irrelevant
>>
Why did they bother making a third legend when they knew they couldn't give it a game anyways?
>>
File: MBBdvl.png (28KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
MBBdvl.png
28KB, 256x256px
You'll see how cool Zygarde is when it turns 100% form to fight this guy at the end of the game, who is an UB version of Zygarde from an alternate Universe.
>>
>>29496265
My theory is that Zygarde is an UB that came to this universe a long time ago and was injured or whatever. Pokemon or people took care of it and it learned to like this dimension and became it's "guardian of the land" or whatever it's official title is. When the other UBs arrive to fuck things up it shows up to kick ass.
>>
>>29496168
>anime lore
>>
>>29496183
Celebi has a shrine in Ilex Forest and takes you to the past

Victini has Liberty Island or something.

Even Mythicals had lore
>>
>>29495791
Do we even have lore on Xerneas and Yveltal aside from fills/drains an area with/of life?
>>
>>29496125
>legendaries in gen 6 don't have interesting lore in general

fuck off
>>
>>29497022
Tell me some of the lore then. And where you see it
>>
Why Bertha, who is a prominent Ground-type Rep having a Zygarde 10% as a pet? Fanarts, man.
>>
>>29499085
Its almost like Zygarde is a ground type
>>
>>29499124
FUCK.

Brainfart moment, in my head, when I typed that Zygarde was a Psychic/Dragon type for me.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.