[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I lose all my Pokemon in a nuzlocke but still want to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1426665282052.png (43KB, 147x148px) Image search: [Google]
1426665282052.png
43KB, 147x148px
If I lose all my Pokemon in a nuzlocke but still want to finish the run, wat do?
>>
>>29495522
You write a shitty comic about your run and move on to the next game.
>>
You suck it up and start a new save.

Or, go back to route 1, catch a basic and release everything else. No catching other Pokemon on any other route previously used, so you'll have to carefully grind up your rattata until you can start catching monsters on new routes:
>>
>>29495522
You come to /vp/, post your dick as a sign of defeat, admit you're a cuckold, and leave forever.
>>
Start back from the start or continue in a normal mode, knowing that you lost and that you need to git gud
>>
>>29495522
Depends what you mean when you say "lost all my Pokémon"

>my entire party was wiped out
Go get the 2nd rate replacements you had lounging around in the pc, and get grinding

>my entire party was wiped out and I have no subs boxed
Suck it up and start all over
>>
>>29495522
you fail the nuzlocke, but can continue a normal game I guess
>>
Just play the game normally from then on.

Nuzlocke runs are stupid anyway.
>>
>>29495609
>Leave forever
but that's a reward Anon
>>
>>29495522
use the pokemon in your pc boxes
>>
>>29495522
You heal all the fainted pokémon and pretend it never happened.
>>
>>29495658
This. Most of my runs start out as Nuzlockes but after the eventual wipe I just keep playing through because I'm still having fun.
>>
>>29495522
If you really want to continue, you can make your own rules to help you. Only autists care about people sticking to basic nuzlocke rules. You can make it as hardcore or casual as you want or even abandon the nuzlocke completely.

Also here is a good rule to use: If you lost everything, including in the PC box, you can catch a single pokemon on the route you died at. If you died in a gym/city, you can catch up to as many pokemon as the routes next to it.
>>
>>29495877
There's not really much point in doing Nuzlockes, if you bend the rules all the time.

Altought I think OP should just continue the run, if he lost everything. Just play as usual. living with the shame of having failed a Nuzlocke
>>
>>29495522
you can't. rules are rules.
>>
bank all your pokermans and start over. or just keep playing the game because youre having fun
>>
>>29496017
Adding rules all over the place mid game is bad, but I'm just suggesting a simple back up rule for his situation and future runs. I use the same rule as I only care about being forced to use new pokemon I normally would never touch and can't stand starting over.
>>
>>29496256
Personal opinion, I think that's a bad rule. I think Nuzlocke runs are exciting because there's a risk you actually lose everything and have to start all over (altough the chance becomes less and less relevant as you pile up shit into the box).

I feel it's kind of a cheap failsafe system desu
>>
you do whatever the fuck you want.
>>
>>29496333
it is a fail safe, but I do it because I care about keeping the "working with what I got" feeling going. I have zero desire to start over or continue a normal run once I started. There is nothing wrong with making a slightly more casual nuzlocke.
>>
File: 20161007_005749.png (414KB, 525x630px) Image search: [Google]
20161007_005749.png
414KB, 525x630px
>>29495522
Keep playing, always remembering that you failed and the entire game from that point on is tarnished. Every captured pokemon, every victory, every item, every badge, every dollar, ALL tarnished. While you're at it ruminate on the fact that you are a useless human being because you cant even abide by rules you yourself imposed on YOURSELF. That kind of thing reaches far beyond a simple video game.

tl;dr - have some self respect and start again.
>>
>>29495522
it's up to you, it's your playthrough.

You do whatever you feel like is fair.

Maybe there's a way you could punish yourself for the rest of the run by not using items or only using one type of pokemon or something.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.