[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, considering that SM has 186 different trainer class according

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

File: 784.jpg (68KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
784.jpg
68KB, 400x240px
So, considering that SM has 186 different trainer class according to the datamine (That might include every npc model though) What are the chance of the Battle tree having almost every important trainer as a cameo, like champion, e4, gym leaders, and rivals ?
>>
>>29495196
I would love to see Iris in 3D.

But I would love even more to see all champs and gym leaders in 3D.
>>
>>29495196
I just want to see 3D Volkner

Is that too much to ask?
>>
>>29495196
Someone calculated it, and found that assuming there were the same amount of generic NPC classes as in ORAS, there would be plenty of room for all the trainers from the PWT.
>>
>>29495362
DP remakes, watch. They did Cynthia's so they can reuse her model soon.
>>
The fact that they're adding so many characters just means wasting more time playing the game. Why can't they just make a short game with a great plot and stop forcing old gens characters that don't fit in the new generations?
>>
N
>>
>>29495196
It would be around 100 poeple then. its noy impossibel but...

This doesnt look like PWT at all

In fact it looks like another Tower clone like Subway and Maison with regular NPCs. The difference is there are old characters. And since its still filled with normal NPCs i doubt there will be many old characters.

Unless there are like 7 courses: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos and Alola each with different npcs i dont see there beeing more than 12-15
>>
>>29495381
>NX game
>3DS graphics
>>
>>29495391
>Wanting a short game with no post-game at all
Wew lad
>>
>>29495391
>means wasting more time playing the game.
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>29495391
What the fuck are you on about? You never waste time playing a Pokemon game, idiot.
>>
If the Battle Tree had literally dozens of old characters they wouldn't have shown only 4 of them in the trailer.

We're only getting like 10-12 characters. 20 at most.
>>
>>29495528
I think so aswell

If there was at least PWT amount they'd show at least one from each gen
>>
>>29495528
They shown only two Battle Tree character though
The battle against Red and Blue in the trailer are battles outside of the facility, since they have 6 Pokemon
>>
>>29495391
This. I have Final Fantasy XV at the end of the month, Game Freak. Ya know, the real meat.
>>
>>29495410
its not hard to just update the textures on her model if the remakes will be on nx
>>
>>29495555
Red andd Blue are clearly special bonus battles

There cant be this many old characters because when would you fight them considering there's still plenty normal NPCs?
>>
>>29495423
Any content they withhold for postgame could easily be used as a side-quest for the main game.

Postgame is just a sleazy way to keep people playing after the credits roll.
>>
>>29495827
>Postgame is just a sleazy way to keep people playing after the credits roll.
Which is a bad thing ?
>>
>>29495827
Only bad postgame is bike simulator
>>
>>29495563
fk u jimmy neutron
>>
>>29495870
If there's a considerable amount of content after beating the E4 (or the S/M equivalent) then they should just save the credits until after that.

>>29495899
If the postgame is just a Battle Tower, then they should have it be accessible before the credits, and beating the final boss just unlocks higher tiers, like the PWT in BW2.
>>
>>29495391
>wasting more time playing the game.

You don't want to play Pokémon? Why are you on /vp/?
>>
>>29495362
I want 3D Flint's hair.
>>
>>29495391
>The fact that they're adding so many characters just means wasting more time playing the game

what the fuck
>>
>>29495773
The PWT had a mix between regular trainer battles and special Gym Leader/Champion circuits, this could do the same.

I really fucking hope there's some kind of Battle Factory mode in this facility.
>>
>>29495773
151 floors, with an old character appearing every 10 floors as a boss

On the 150th floor you battle Blue, and on the 151st you battle Red.
>>
Expecting
Lance, Steven, Alder, Diantha

Silver, Barry, N, Serena

I think thats it, i doubt there will be more
>>
>>29495407
>Unless there are like 7 courses: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos and Alola each with different npcs i dont see there beeing more than 12-15

That would be so great. One course for every gen. Every 10 battles you fight a gym leader, then an E4 and then the champion.

I mean it would take 130 battles to unlcock them all but at least it would give you something to look forward to other than just getting more BP
>>
Non-regional classes from XY (38): Ace Trainer, Artist, Backpacker, Battle Girl, Beauty, Black Belt, Butler, Chef, Driver, Fisherman, Fairy Tale Girl, Gardener, Hex Maniac, Hiker, Lass, Owner, Poke Fan, Breeder, Ranger, Trainer, Preschooler, Psychic, Punk Girl, Punk Guy, Ranger, Rising Star, Roller Skater, Schoolboy, Schoolgirl, Scientist, Swimmer, Tourist, Twins, Veteran, Waitress, Worker, Youngster

Non-regional classes from ORAS (23): Bird Keeper, Bug Catcher, Bug Maniac, Camper, Collector, Dragon Tamer, Expert, Gentleman, Guitarist, Interviewers, Lady, Ninja Boy, Old Couple, Parasol Lady, Picnicker, Poke Maniac, Rich Boy, Ruin Maniac, Sailor, Delinquent, Free Diver, Scuba Diver, Street Thug

Presumptive classes (15): Professor, Leader(?), Champion, Elite Four, Island Kahuna, Trial Captain (?), Team Skull, Team Skull Admin, Team Skull Boss, Team Skull Grunt, Team Aether(?), Team Aether Admin(?), Team Aether Boss(?), Team Aether Grunt(?), Battle Tree Leader(?)

That's 71. XY added 58 brand new classes, which would make 129 if SM matches it, give or take 20-30. Worst-ish case scenario (give 30), 159 classes, which leaves at worst-ish 29 more, and XY had 18 classes purely for the Maison.

So yeah, there's anywhere from 11 to 41 more classes than expected just from very very loose patterns. All guesswork, especially since XY had a total of 89 and they might have just imported all of them and left all the XY exclusives (the french ones, the maison ones, shit like Furisode Girl) in the data.
>>
Are there names of the trainer classes in the data?
>>
>>29495196
I figure Giovanni and maybe a few other villain leaders are appearing.
N, Iris, and/or Alder are likely
Maybe 3 characters appearing from every gen?
>>
>>29495371
91 trainers needed if we count every leader, e4 member, rival, and champion.

When we did the total math to include everyone introduced in SM I think we had around 12 or so slots left over.
>>
>>29497415
I highly doubt Serena will show up. Cheren and Bianca will though, maybe even N.
>>
>>29495391
I haven't seen a post this baffling in years.
>>
>>29495196
May and Brendan might make an appearance, because "ecks dee we will stoop low enough to shove Wally in because he has a model, might as well do the same with basically everyone we can"
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.