[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Fire/Dark Fucking why? It's a wrestler for Silvally's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: incineroar.png (19KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
incineroar.png
19KB, 256x256px
>Fire/Dark

Fucking why? It's a wrestler for Silvally's sake. It should be Fire/Fighting.
>>
File: image.jpg (133KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133KB, 400x600px
>>29489777
>>
File: Capture.jpg (24KB, 317x240px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
24KB, 317x240px
>>
>>29489777
Silvally's sake? That's a new one.

Also,
>7 trips
>Alola confirmed
>>
Incineroar is a heel. That is, an "evil" wrestler who uses dirty tricks. The dark type is "evil" in Japanese and consists to a considerable extent of moves that constitute "dirty tricks" contrary to clean fighting (bite, feint attack, foul play, etc). It makes sense for a heel to be part dark type.

Also fuck having another fire/fighting starter.
>>
>>29489777
>for Silvally's sake
How dare you worship false idols
>>
>I SWEAR TO GOD IF THIS THING IS FIRE/FIGHTING I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL SOME ONE AAAAAA
>scureeEEEEEE WHY IS IT NOT FIRE/FIGHTING THIS DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE I HATE IT GO BACK TO FIRE/FIGHTING
You fucks will never be happy will you
>>
>>29489777
May Arceus have mercy on your wretched soul. You will burn in the distortion world with your futile god.
>>
>>29489874
>/vp/ is one person
>>
>>29489777
>silvally's sake
FALSE GOD
>>
>>29489777

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heel_(professional_wrestling)

>In professional wrestling, a heel (also known as a rudo in lucha libre) is a wrestler who is villainous or a "bad guy", who is booked (scripted) by the promotion to be in the position of being an antagonist.[1][2][3] They are typically opposed by their polar opposites, faces, who are the heroic protagonist or "good guy" characters. In American wrestling, it was common for the faces to be American and the heels to be portrayed as foreign (e.g. Bret Hart, The Iron Sheik, Eddie Guerrero, Rusev).

>In order to gain heat (with boos and jeers from the audience), heels are often portrayed as behaving in an immoral manner by breaking rules or otherwise taking advantage of their opponents outside the bounds of the standards of the match. Others do not (or rarely) break rules, but instead exhibit unlikeable, appalling and deliberately offensive and demoralizing personality traits such as arrogance, cowardice or contempt for the audience. Many heels do both, cheating as well as behaving nastily. No matter the type of heel, the most important job is that of the antagonist role. Heels exist to provide a foil to the face wrestlers. If a given heel is cheered over the face, a promoter may opt to turn that heel to face or vice versa, or to make the wrestler do something even more despicable to encourage heel heat.

>In the world of lucha libre wrestling, heels are generally known for being brawlers and for using physical moves that emphasize brute strength or size, often having outfits akin to demons, devils, or other tricksters. This is contrasted with the heroic técnicos that are generally known for using moves requiring technical skill, particularly aerial maneuvers.

He's a heel (bad guy) and therefore Dark type.
>>
>>29489777
>Silvally's sake
Stealing this
>>
>>29489894
>automatically thinking that anon was referring to absolutely everyone
>>
>>29489777
>leak revealed
>everybody hopes it's NOT Fire/Fighting
>it's officially Fire/Dark
>salty denialfags want it to be Fire/Fighting
wtf bizarro world am i in?
>>
File: tumblr_n2n7ptuEOu1tu7965o1_500.gif (491KB, 500x230px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2n7ptuEOu1tu7965o1_500.gif
491KB, 500x230px
>>29489997
>>
>>29489792
kek
>>
>>29489997
Stater evos were confirmed in August and until last week we still had people who were in denial about it. Denialfags are not good at accepting reality.
>>
>>29489777
Literally the only good thing about this piece of shit is the type.
>>
>>29492576
le epic tumblr gif xD
>>
>>29489777
because it's based on Tiger Mask
>>
Because fighting is an evil act.
>>
So much fucking autism in this thread.
>>
>>29489834
> 4 months of GODDAMMIT ITS FIRE FIGHTING AGAIN
> its confirmed Dark and people still bitch
>>
>>29489997
in a 'bizarro world' where you freely take the bait apparently
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.