[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"oh great we're getting ANOTHER fire/fighting starter!"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

File: image.png (1MB, 1830x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1830x1936px
>"oh great we're getting ANOTHER fire/fighting starter!"
>it's fire/dark
>"w... well it... it still has f... fighting elements so i'm still angry..."

Why do retards constantly move the goalposts?
>>
>>29486096
reminder that the version of Incineroar in OP will never be real
>>
>>29486096
It's been a minority still complaining about its typing now that it's revealed Fire/Dark. Beforehand, it was general concern that it'd be yet another Fire/Fighting 'mon.
>>
>>29486096
>Haha, we'll just give it a Dark typing, that way they can't complain about this shitty overused design
>>
>>29486096
honestly I can't like Incineroar because of its ridiculous hands/fingers

I know it's just a small thing but god I can't pretend those sausage fingers are not there.

At least his animations seem to be great. Too bad I don't think I'll see him in my walkthrough because I'm choosing Rowlett which means Hau will get Popplio
>>
>>29486166

>overused design

Toppest fucking kek show me how many tigermons there are.
>>
>>29486166
>a heel wrestler is overused
shut the fuck up, there's only two other wrestling mons and both of them are faces
>>
I was always annoyed by the fact that it's yet another fighting-centric Fire starter. Shit it's not even the first wrestler Fire starter. I thought they were finally moving away from that with Delphox but I guess it's right back to business as usual. Its design is definitely not good enough to justify it being the 4th fighter in the group.
>>
>>29486166
I wonder how /wooo/ would feel about /vp/'s utter lack of wrestling knowledge
>>
>>29486199

>it's not even the first wrestler fire starter

It is though.
>>
>>29486185
>>29486190
>Bipedal humanoid Fire starter with fighting elements
>BUT IT'S TOTALLY LEGIT GUYS, IT'S DARK THIS TIME

Enjoy your sausage fingered cancer. Someone actually got paid to make this. I wish I could pay someone to gruesomely murder them.
>>
It's just one of those unofficial 3 type Pokémon
Fire/Dark/Fighting
The owl is Grass/Ghost/Flying
Drapion is Poison/Dark/Bug etc
>>
>>29486096
I had no problem with another fire/fighting but the cat looks like shit, it's Delphox 2.0; the first stage is good, the second one meh, and the final is utter crap.
>>
File: It was me all along Austin.jpg (138KB, 1360x470px) Image search: [Google]
It was me all along Austin.jpg
138KB, 1360x470px
>Literally the Heel Pokemon

DLC for Pokken when?
>>
>>29486271
Hidden Ability
>Fighting Spirit
>Fighting-type moves are 50% stronger

How long before we get abilities that give a third "STAB"?
>>
>>29486265

You're literally moving the goalposts. The meme used to be "muh fire/fighting type" but now that you faggots got BTFO it's now "muh fire type with fighting elements".

Also careful with that edge Anon shouldn't you be asleep this late? Don't you have school tomorrow?
>>
>>29486096
>constantly move the goalposts?
Really? Some of the complaints - before the typing was official even - were basically:
>Even if it's Fire/Dark, it's still designed as a fighter
>>
>>29486199
Merlincone was enough of a failure for them to snap back to the old habits.
>>
>>29486239
what the fuck are you talking about newfag? 4chan doesn't have a "/wooo"
>>
>>29486331
So, if you were looking at this shit for the first time with no knowledge of it, you wouldn't assume it was Fire/Fighting based on its design? I'm asking because I was away from /vp/ during leak season as usual.

It's the same tired, lazy design as usual. Except they made it look even worse this time. But it's fine, because it just so happens one of the brighter tards got an idea at the last minute of making it Dark. That way they can't be accused of being uncreative, lazy morons, right?

:^))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
>>
>>29486261
No, it's not.
>>
>>29486328

dunno. if I had to take a guess, it'd get Tough claws or Sheer Force.
>>
>>29486239
I sure wish Cripplechan had a half decent pokemon board.
>>
>>29486295
>new fighter announced for pokken on the first
ANON STOP
>>
>>29486444
They have a dead board and a board overrun by furfags. The dead board is kinda comfy.
>>
>>29486402

>all pokémon have typings that are immediately obvious at first glance

Wow, how do you survive for this long being this retarded?

>same lazy design

Except there's never been a tiger design, especially not a bipedal, fire, dark wrestling tiger, so you're literally wrong.

Feel free to stop posting anytime so you can stop looking like a butthurt fag.
>>
>>29486295
We are getting a new character on the 1st of nov
Itll probably be empoleon
But the color scheme suits him
LIke it did with Scizor
>>
>>29486413

>t...this is a wrestling pokémon guys!

Really stretching it are you?
>>
>>29486466
It will be Empoleon.
>>
>>29486516
>There's never been a bipedal, humanoid Fire starter design with fighting elements

How hard can you defend this garbage using solely the muh Dark type argument?

>There's never been a tiger design

And what a great start this is, right? As I said, enjoy this pile of trash. You can have the last word or whatever, if it makes you feel good.
>>
I like how people act like GF has a personal vendetta against them when they make a Pokemon they don't like. Not liking a Pokemon is fine, but just because a design doesn't meet your personal expectations doesn't mean it's lazy.
>>
>>29486678

The problem is that the lucha fans take a "if you can't suck my favorite's cock then don't say anything at all" mindset so there's no healthy discussion about what design elements fail, just constant flaming and shitposting
>>
>>29486678
>>29486743
In conclusion, both sides are just as bad with the only decent people being the ones who does not post anything, regardless of opinions.
>>
>>29486743
That's true,but then again it's /vp/ so I guess I shouldn't really complain about this shit
>>
>>29486549
What about calling a strong, heavyset Pokemon wearing a singlet a wrestler is stretching it?
>>
>>29486096
I never game a fuck about it's typing.
I just wanted it to at least look decent.
>>
>>29486096
People that said that already hated it and that would have been the topping on the cake
>>
>>29486402
You are literally retarded, or trolling at this point.

Heel wrestlers are wrestlers that fight dirty, like sucker punching the opponent, bringing in extra teammates in a 1v1 match, etc. which fits with the Dark move pool.

Additionally, wrestling isn't just about trying to win, it's about putting on a performance. The Heel wrestler works up the crowd and gets them to WANT the Heel to be defeated, which is called "Heat". Literally everything about this Pokémon is tied into being a Heel wrestler, even the fucking FIRE part of its typing. Cut it the fuck out with this "dark type was a last minute decision" meme.
>>
>>29486096
Because people are retarded.
>>
>>29486402
>I don't like it so it's bad
Die.
>>
>>29487300
>implying he couldn't be a pot-bellied builder
Anon, are you retarded?
>>
>>29487449
Tbh this. Why the design, why.
>>
>>29486363
>he doesn't know about 420chan
>>
>>29488058
Because it's awesome.
>>
>>29488062
>liking other chans
End yourself.
>>
>>29486096
>Overused concept
>Straight up terrible design
>Looks nothing like it's pre evolutions
Being Fire / Fighting was the least of its problems.
>>
>>29486096
>I-it stands and two legs a-and its fingers are too big!
>>
>>29488107
>I don't like it therefore it's shit
I bet you like Roothoot too, faggot.
>>
>>29488133
Yes, I think it's a shit Pokemon with a shit concept and shit design, therefore it's shit in my opinion. What about it faggot?
>>
>29488107
>looks nothing like its pre evolutions
Please, it looks more like it's previous form than Charizard does to Charmeleon.

>overused design
Yeah, all those wrestlers we have. We just have SO MANY of THOSE. So instead let's have A SEVENTH FUCKING QUADREPEDAL CAT.

Not even gonna give you your <you>
>>
>>29488215
Except you were stating your shitty opinion as fact, which it isn't.
>>
File: a_faggot.jpg (14KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
a_faggot.jpg
14KB, 360x240px
>>29488215
>>
>prefer bipedal pokemon
>picked litten day 1
>assumed it was going to be fire/dark because of its color scheme

I got exactly what I wanted. Quadrupedfags can go fuck themselves and keep fapping over Arcanine and Pyroar.
>>
File: UB-06 DENIAL.png (120KB, 498x501px) Image search: [Google]
UB-06 DENIAL.png
120KB, 498x501px
>>29488439
I picked Litten fully expecting it to go fire/fighting on us again, while secretly hoping we'd get another fire/dark type.
Incineroar is the first starter reveal I've instantly loved.
>>
>>29486096
actually I hated it now I fucking love it we didn't need another fire/fighting starter. The typing of the starters actually surprised me
>>
>>29486295
Nah, new dlc will be a pikachu with Ash's hat or something over Incineroar.
>>
>>29486096
I, for one, am somewhat forgiving to Tiger Millionaire for not being part fighting.
[opinion alert! opinion alert!]
But the very humanoid shape of most of the fire starters is a huge part of why people mad about this. Delphox got a huge pass because of timing. It was the first non fighting fire starter since 2nd gen, so despite the humanoid appearance, it was well somewhat received. But now that we've gotten past the fighting issue, people are starting to get mad about the shape again.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.