[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I poke banked all my pokemon and decided to start a new game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (25KB, 245x158px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 245x158px
So I poke banked all my pokemon and decided to start a new game in Omega Ruby, this is pretty much the team i'm thinking about running but if you have any suggestions or things you want to point out please do.

I'm also open to Mono playthrough suggestions, give me a challenging type and i'll see if I build the team and go through the game with it.

Also general post your teams for FUN Playthrough thread.
>>
I'm really wondering if there's any particular typing that would take my team and totally plow through it, or if there's any types that I'm not going to be able to handle well.
>>
I did a run that was pretty fun recently.

Only pokemon with 4x weaknesses.

Quagsire
Weavile
Ferrothorn
Talonflame
Toxicroak
Dragonite

Basically wanted to shut up a buddy who said pokemon with 4x weaknesses were always shit, no exceptions, even during noncompetitive play.

As far as your team, OP. I nothing comes to mind as something that would absolutely steamroll your team. Maybe fighting since it could easily take out the three not-so-little bears.
>>
>>29482453
Your buddy is absolutely insane if he thinks any pokemon that has 4x weakness sucks. With dragonite and talonflame alone on your team i'd say you're set.

Thanks for your feedback, I still haven't started the run and am considering swapping on of my pokemon for a charizard, have never really chosen charizard, always pick Blastoise.
>>
>>29482642
Oh, I know. He's set in his ways and thinks he knows everything about pokemon. His idea of a good team is Mega Charizard X, Gardevoir, and 4 fillers. Added autism? He refuses to call it Mega Evolution. He uses the phrase "X-evolve." I mean, he actually says it like its some kind of battle cry. "Alright. Time to X-Evolve Charizard!" The cherry on top came after I swept his team in 1v1 and I got to see him running special sets on physical mon, etc.

Good luck with your team. Not a fan of Zard, as may be evident from the above but you do have two water types on your team already. Might be worth replacing one.
>>
>>29482797
Wow I tried not to cringe but that war cry got me good..

And as far as the two water types they have grass and psychic covered, the other plus side is Ludicolo's rain dance could help out slowking as well.
>>
Also that golurk is my flying pokemon so any subs for him would be appreciated, I was thinking noivern maybe.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 245x171px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 245x171px
>>29482091
>>29482453
Alright so I did final revisions and this will be the team i'll be running.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.