[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help building a team and teaching moves in pokemon red

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_inline_nc6kgblQVO1sl70h8.gif (166KB, 500x259px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nc6kgblQVO1sl70h8.gif
166KB, 500x259px
I need help building a team and teaching moves in pokemon red

Going through my first pokemon red
playthrough
>inb4 normie
I have these Pokemon on my team
>lvl 46 Venusaur
>lvl 25 Pigeotto
>lvl 19 Oddish (cut slave)
>lvl 23 Mr.Mime
>lvl 25 Eevee (don't know what to evolve it into)
>lvl 24 Diglett
These are my Pokemon in the pc
>lvl 17 Zubat
>lvl 15 Machop
>lvl 17 Rattata
>lvl 5 Magikarp
>lvl 12 Ekans
>lvl 7 Kakuns
>lvl 7 Jigglypuff
>lvl 9 Spearow
>lvl 11 (kek) Paras
>lvl 12 Clefairy
>lvl 12 Mankey
>lvl 18 Geodude
>lvl 18 Nidorino
>lvl 30 Hitmonlee

These are my TM/HM's

>TM12
>TM01
>TM11
>TM45
>TM28
>TM44
>HM01
>HM05
>TM42
>TM18
>TM10
>TM02
>HM02
>TM39
>TM19
>TM24
>TM21

I have badges 1-4

$68671

I need help... what do with these items,money, and pokemon?
>>
>>29479918
Holy shit you fucking idiot just play the fucking game yourself
>>
>>29479918
any eeveelution would help your coverage
stop favoring your venusaur and level something else
>>
>>29479918
but but but gen 1 is so easy even genwunners beat it as braindead toddlers ooooooooo
>>
>>29479918
Sell TM12, TM01, TM11, TM44, TM42, TM18, TM02, TM39 and TM24. They are all trash in gen 1.
Spend all money on 1 fire stone, for eevee, and the rest on protein. It's glitched on red so you can have OP attack, but you have to do that before you do silph co.
Use hitmonlee instead of diglett.
>>
>>29479918
pretend you're 10 years old and just do stuff.
>>
>>29479918
Teach Pidgeotto fly if you haven't. Swift might be useful if you have it. It's a decent normal type attack. The Pidgey line doesn't have the best movepool in Gen 1 and I think Swift might be the best move it can get that doesn't deal recoil damage (Double Edge, Take Down)

You might want to evolve your Eevee into a Vaporeon and teach it Ice Beam and then Surf once you get that. Jolteon is also a decent choice since you saved your Thunderbolt TM. But, you already have a Venusaur to deal with water types. If you keep levelling Mr. Mime, I think you can teach it Thunderbolt. It has decent Special so it can deal with Ice/Water types. Psychic types in general are great in Gen 1

Level up Diglett and teach it Rock Slide and Earthquake when you get it. This is the best way to deal with Fire types if you decide not to get a Vaporeon.

stop overleveling Venusaur unless you want the game to get way too easy. You should focus on getting the rest of your team to a decent level, about whatever the level of pokemon the route trainers around you are using. Once you get them all to the same level, then you should start thinking about moves
>>
>>29479918
Get the Jynx
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.