[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Loves to battle >Despite never showing its emotions, it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 12

File: 1477537410706.png (558KB, 1280x1096px) Image search: [Google]
1477537410706.png
558KB, 1280x1096px
>Loves to battle
>Despite never showing its emotions, it immensely appreciates everyone deep down
>Despite being a dark-type, it doesn't pick on Pokemon weaker than it
>Only acts like a heel aka the "bad guy" in order to make others look good

So tell again why the FUCK aren't you picking Incineroar?
>>
>>29479862
Because that fanart in the OP looks 10x better than it does in-game.
>>
wtf i love luchalitten now
>>
>>29479862
Because it looks like Tony the tiger was raped by a Somalian
>>
>Incineroar shows no concern for its opponents
Nothing personal kid
>>
>>29479862
Tentacle hands.
>>
i will never pick the fire starter if it's a humanoid
>>
I actually thank pokegod that it isn't a fighting type again. Had serious concern there for a second
>>
>there will never be a season 1-tier episode with Incineroar
>You'll never see Ash and friends visit a wrestling match with an Inciniroar and it's trainer
>You'll never get an Incineroar backstory where it has to live with everyone in the crowd booing at it at every match
>You'll never see Incineroar taking all of the hate from the crowd as if it likes it, but backstage, the crowd constantly booing at it is taking it's toll on Incineroar
>You'll never see Ash and friends try to better Incineroar's crowd image through wacky season 1 antics
>You'll never see them about to give up
>You'll never see kids walk up to Inciniroar asking for his autograph
>You'll never see Incineroar blush and reluctantly decline their autographs because he has to keep up the act as a heel
>You'll never see Team Rocket attack the wrestling stadium stealing everyone's pokemon
>You'll never see Incineroar save the children who asked for his autograph from Team Rocket machine #23423425
>You'll never see a crowd cheer for Incineroar after making Team Rocket blast off again
>You'll never see Ash and friends part their ways with Inciniroar after the day is done
>you'll never hear this at the end of a Pokemon episode ever again http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv0uIETUzh8
>>
Because I think a lot more went into Decidueye's design.

Primarina is downright awful, and I do like Incineroar a whole lot. But overall I prefer the archer motif and all of the anatomical and thematic design choices that tie Decidueye together.
>>
>>29479862
The footage of this guy made me like it a lot more, and I didn't even remotely like Litten.
>>
>>29480285
Anime writers, hire this man.
>>
>>29479862
Because it looks infinitely better as Litten. They ruined best starter's design.
>>
>>29480285

Why. Why can't this happen?
>>
>>29479862
>>29480285

I was planning on boxing my starter as soon as I got it but these posts have made me decide against that. I didn't know I could be so easily swayed on this since I've hated all of the starter designs since Gen 5.

Thanks anons
>>
Before trailer I gave Incineroar a 3/5. Now I give him a 4.5/5. I love his personality.
>>
>>29480979
I know. It legit makes me want to use it. I was firm on Rowlett since they got released, but now I might change my mind.

>>29480285
holy fuck this is gold
>>
>>29479862
Because it looks like an ugly furry man with sausage fingers.
I'd rather pick the bird.
>>
>>29479862
because it looks fucking retarded. Just look at those oversized hands.
And also the fact it's yet ANOTHER bipedal humanoid fire trashmon.

Litten looked so good. I'm really sad they chose this design for its final evolution
>>
>>29479881
That's a shit opinion
>>
>>29481439
excuse me for preferring designs with wrists larger than fingers
>>
i need some boyfeet to lick, suck and kiss
>>
I wonder how we're gonna do it if we want two or three starters at the beginning of the game
>>
It's too human-like in behavior. Way too much. It creeps me out.
And wrestling is shit.
>>
>>29480285
>you'll never hear this at the end of a Pokemon episode ever again
...I don't consciously remember this music. I can't place it anywhere in my memory, and it doesn't call anything to mind.

But, somewhere in there, it's ingrained so deeply that, within five seconds of hitting play, I had goosebumps and a nonspecific feeling of longing for...something.
>>
File: 1476327317150.jpg (26KB, 400x378px) Image search: [Google]
1476327317150.jpg
26KB, 400x378px
>>29480285
i didn't ask for these feelings.
>>
>>29479862
Sausage hands
>>
>>29479862
In my mind, he overreacts everytime he's hit by an attack, no matter how weak it is. One tackle by a Caterpie and he jumps back.

All it wants is give a good show.
>>
>>29480285
>season 1 tier
This could have easily been in XY too you know. They have a similar episode with a shiny hawlucha iirc.
>>
>>29479862

>those hands
>those arms
>those legs
>bipiedal

I mean his personality is dope I guess but what the fuck were they thinking with this design. Its literal shit.

Its just too jarring from his previous evos. The only good redeeming quality is his typing.
>>
>>29479862
Sausage fingers, no neck, skinny legs and wrists, and could've been quadruped
>>
File: image.png (334KB, 474x588px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
334KB, 474x588px
>>29480285
please stop
>>
>>29481588
I've had this happen before. It's weird. I didn't get a computer with internet access and a soundcard until I was 10 in 2000. Sometimes I would hear random video game music on people's geocities pages. I could hear the music in my brain and knew every note in each track but I had no idea why. It turns out it was music from very early NES and Sega games that my parents and cousins used to play. I learned the music before any other aspect of the games. Finally playing the games again a decade later was one of the weirdest experiences I ever had
>>
>>29479862
I'm wondering what his battle bond form will be like
>>
>>29479862
Because I don't like the design.
>>
>>29480040
You usually care more for yourself than others when you are fighting so i don't think that could be considered edgy.
>>
File: 498.jpg (28KB, 342x192px) Image search: [Google]
498.jpg
28KB, 342x192px
>>29480285
>mfw i hit play on that video
HERE COME THE WATERWORKS
>>
File: tumblr_ofqa7tVMOa1uwpyggo1_1280.png (606KB, 1280x904px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofqa7tVMOa1uwpyggo1_1280.png
606KB, 1280x904px
>>29479862
uhh coz pic related is more awesome.

i like it too though. might use it if i buy the other version too.
>>
>>29479862
Why does its model look so shit when every other artwork makes it look good?

seeing that shitty model repeatedly is what's making me not pick it
>>
>>29481765
Fucking yes.
>>
Because it's a design that I don't like and way too anthro desu. It's also attracting the attention-starved faggots and furries which I despise.
>>
File: AUFt7WQI.jpg (24KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
AUFt7WQI.jpg
24KB, 512x512px
>>29479862
Because I'm not a furfag.
>>
File: 1471916520784.jpg (6KB, 123x101px) Image search: [Google]
1471916520784.jpg
6KB, 123x101px
>>29480285
Damn, anon. Before today, I didn't like Incineroar at all. Seeing its animations in the game made it a little more endearing, but knowing about its personality from the website, I really wish this could happen now.

Just the trailer and news we got today is enough to push Incineroar up and over Primarina in my esteem, but I'm still a huge Decidueye fag.
>>
>>29482899
>liking an anthropomorphic bird instead

Same shit different umbrella
>>
File: Tony the Tiger.jpg (69KB, 743x990px) Image search: [Google]
Tony the Tiger.jpg
69KB, 743x990px
>>29479862
Because I'm still triggered that gamefreak gave us another bipedal fire final.
>>
File: 1393466386264.gif (48KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1393466386264.gif
48KB, 512x512px
>>29481907
I have something kind of similar to this, and it's fucking weird.

>never own a SNES, never had any friends who had one
>first and only time I ever played Chrono Trigger was the DS remake in like 2010 or something, and before that, I had nearly zero knowledge of the game
>but after all that time, when I go back and listen to the music, it feels way more nostalgic to me than it has any right to be
>and for some reason, it takes me back to a weird, almost out-of-body childhood experience that I never actually experienced, of playing Chrono Trigger on a SNES in my old house's living room or at some relative's house, rather than on my DS in my new house's bedroom

It's like some kind of fabricated nostalgia or some shit.
>>
File: IncineroarFinger.png (194KB, 460x651px) Image search: [Google]
IncineroarFinger.png
194KB, 460x651px
>>29479862
Embrace the hate, brothers.
>>
...because I always pick grass starters. It's become tradition by now, and I will never again break it.
>>
>>29479862
Why is it even Dark and not Fighting? The description sounds exactly like a Fighting type, it has basically not Dark/Evil characteristics.

Shit, why is Rowlet3 Ghost? Why do so many of the new mons/Alola forms have retarded types?
>>
>>29480285
I like Incineroar a hell of a lot more now, but I'm just not sold on the bipedal design for him. He looks a little goofy.
>>
Because i don't like things that have huge over the top muscles, or as you neet fags call it "Baras"
>>
>>29480285
That sounds like it could be a legit episode
>>
>>29483607
This things fans are even worse than Incineroar itself, I'm so fucking sick of them already. They can't stop bitching and crying about people being mean to Incineroar, and 90% of them are disgusting furries slobbering over how hawt and sexy it is.
>>
>>29483558
A heel is a "bad guy" in wrestling that's supposed to play dirty and be hated by the audience, so that they can root for the heroic wrestler instead and cheer for him when he wins. Incineroar is the Heel Pokemon. He's a shady and despicable Pokemon who's supposed to take on the loathing of the crowd in stride.

Decidueye is ghost because
>stealth, attacks from the shadows and covers its face in a shadowy hood
>based on an extinct species of owl once native to Hawaii, the stilt owl (notice its extremely long legs)
>owls in general are known around the world as bad luck symbols and omens/messangers of death
>especially so in Hawaii, where some species of owls were believed to be the spirits of ancestors, according to old superstition
>apparently has the power to chain down spirits with enchanted arrows
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfZAC4X4Lx4

Incineroar is such a bro
>>
>>29483821
That is all very interesting, thanks anon
>>
>>29483821
I know what a heel is, I've watched wrestling since I was a kid. It just feels like they copped out by making it Dark but not making it an actual bad guy. Heels are supposed to be complete dickbag villains.
>>
>>29483452
Literally my new favorite starter. Sorry Typhlosion
>>
>>29479862

I almost always pick Fire starter first run (except Tepig, fuck that shit) and this time I was hesitating since I didn't quite like Incineroar's design. but just because of his character I have absolutely changed my mind.
>>
>>29483942
If the past generations of video games haven't already hammered it into you already outside of Pokemon:

Dark =/= Bad
>>
>>29483942
It's an actual bad guy in keyfabe and a good guy outside. It's not that uncommon. He's literally just Kane.
>>
>>29483942
He literally attacks the enemy trainer
>>
>>29483942
Does Umbreon look "bad" to you?
>>
>>29484038
...oh, god. Down to the fire.

He's literally just Kane.

WHY DID I NOT NOTICE THIS?
>>
>>29483942
Thing is, they're not necessarily ACTUALLY mean people. Heck, heels can actually be pretty nice. It's all an act. Heels ACT dirty and wicked, but that's the point of them; to draw the hate of the crowd and pump up the hero.

(Additionally, it's part of why it shouldn't actually be Fighting; heel wrestlers are just acting, going through the motions. They're not true fighters, and they would get utterly fucked if an actual disciple of the martial arts decided to challenge them.)
>>
>>29483942
Real heels aren't actually bad people either, they just have to put on the act. And that aligns with Incineroar's description, how it acts vicious and uncaring on the outside, but secretly appreciates whenever it receives adoration.
>>
>>29484086
IT'S
GOTTA
BE
KANE
>>
If Incineroar where to be really evil, what kind of evil would you want him to be like. Id personally like him to be like jagi from FOTNS (more trickery and shit-talking than being a coward though).
>>
>everyone hates his design.
>Is "the heel pokemon"

wtf i love inciniroar now
>>
>>29484369
IT ALL COMES TOGETHER
>>
>>29480285
Enough [Spoiler];-;[/Spoiler]
>>
>>29479862
I'm not using it because owls are my favorite animals and Decidueye turned out great, but I never hated Incineroar and he has only grown on me. The personality and animations are great. Yes, I WANTED a quadruped for variety, BUT I'm not going to let that ruin a conceptually fun new member of the Pokémon family for me.
>>
File: HakFoo.gif (775KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
HakFoo.gif
775KB, 320x240px
>>29484307
ANGRY CROW TAKES FLIGHT!
FLYING DRAGON CORKSCREW!
SHREDDING LION CLAWS!
>>
>>29479862
So wait, what about Throat Chop? It still fits, and Primarina's description even mentions how dangerous an injury to the throat can be.
>>
https://youtu.be/4QbcJJPIZqw?t=58s
>>
File: like tears in rain scoob.jpg (7KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
like tears in rain scoob.jpg
7KB, 242x208px
>>29480285
I don't even watch the anime anymore and I want this.
>>
>>29480285
so the shiny hawlucha episode from XY?
>>
>>29479862
I pick incineroar because ballio was fake and primarina fanbase is shit.

And of course i want to have tsareena in my team so i dont need another grass type
>>
>>29479862
Heel had it rough huh? Man, it's quite noble when you put it that way, OP.
>>
>>29488741
Primarina fanbase is shit indeed, I wanted to go Incineroar, but I can't decide now, especially with the grass starter become Ghost.
>>
>>29483565
Embrace the goofiness instead of trying to reject it anon
>>
>>29479862
Incineroar better have an animation where he spits fire at the enemy; I always mark out for the Asian Mist.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.