[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is everything right on here BUT the ice/ghost snowman and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

How is everything right on here BUT the ice/ghost snowman and the breeding cat? :(
>>
>>29478361
Rockruff only has 1 evo though.
>>
>>29478361
I really wanted an Ice/Ghost type called Snorror...
>>
>>29478361
Because he regurgitated things said before but then tried to tack on his own bullshit.
>>
>>29478361
except most of those things we have no idea about or are just flat out wrong...
>>
File: IMG_1637.jpg (3MB, 1800x5340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1637.jpg
3MB, 1800x5340px
>>29478361
Because that post combined two different posts from the "real leaks", one of which was dead accurate, the other of which was wrong about a multitude of things (except for that you would need to transfer up mons to get their non-Alolan forms, which is obvious, and the other is a very vague description of Oricorio that could have been a guess).
>>
>The cat

Silvally?

>Ice/Ghost snowman

there was no snowman iirc, just that Crabrawler evo that vaguely looks like a yeti/snowman
>>
Oh wow, I'm always surprised when I see one of my posts get capped. I still hope the VC part about old Pokemon gaining their pre-gen 6 types is true because I like gimmick Pokemon forms.

Other than that most of the stuff I liked from that "leaker" was real (except the cat) so I'm happy.
>>
>>29478756
imagine from the leakers point of view, they probably dont show all the mons to every employee, so he might have only gotten little peaks here and there, looking at crabrawlers evolution from far away i can totally see it getting confused for a snowman
>>
>>29479117
No, the issue is that the leaker was Chinese, and in Chinese the same character is used for yeti and snowman, and the translators didn't bother making a note of it.
>>
Lance and AZ in Battle Tower?
>>
>>29478361
Because he was piggybacking off of other leakers.
>>
>>29479511
It looks like a compilation of posts (when only the first leak post in that thread seems to be legit) in the Bewear name thread and the Chinese leak translation (where he got "snowman" from).
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.