[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dataminers revealed everything just from the demo of ORAS,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: numberofpokemonchange.png (1MB, 1400x913px) Image search: [Google]
numberofpokemonchange.png
1MB, 1400x913px
>Dataminers revealed everything just from the demo of ORAS, they can do it again!

Can we agree that this is a shit argument? It isn't completely crazy to think that Nintendo might be hiding a few Pokémon from us considering this is the intro to a new generation. Dataminers could not successfully leak Smash 4 Bayonetta because Nintendo refrained from putting her data in the game until release. Think about how much hype there was about Bayonetta as a result, and think about how that same hype could affect the sales of Sun & Moon. You think Nintendo doesn't want to capitalize on that?
>>
>>29476320
I am fine this way, honestly. Alola forms are like totally new pokemon to me.
>>
>>29476320
Oops, I wrote SU/MA instead of SU/MO. Eh whatever
>>
>>29476320
OP, they're simply not that smart. Do you want to be BTFO? Just shut up, accept what we have now, and remain hopeful if you must.
>>
>>29476320
>XY and ORAS
>649 pokemon
What did he mean by this?
>>
> lowest confirmed new Pokes of any gen

Why is this allowed?
>>
>no, the devs just completely failed to scrub only PART of the pokedex and successfully scrubbed the rest of it
>they would never put unreleased data in the demo on accident, they would withhold it
>w-what do you mean there were unreleased mons in the demo?!
>>
>>29477935
That's still XY.

SM technically has more new Pokemon than XY if you go by dex count. Only retards count megas as new, bonafide pokemon.
>>
>>29476320
Bayonetta was DLC.
I'm not sure what point you're trying to make here.
>>
>>29476320
>Total: 649
>New: 156

Either OP is fucking retarded, or this confirms that Gens V and VI were so bad they were actually bunched together.
>>
What the fuck is that image?

Also dataminers confirmed the new National dex number is around 800. Where are you getting 774 from?
>>
File: numberofpokemonchangefixed.png (1MB, 1400x913px) Image search: [Google]
numberofpokemonchangefixed.png
1MB, 1400x913px
>>29477914
Whoops
>>
>>29478041
Pretty sure S/M still has a lot more Pokémon than Gen 6 does, don't they have over 80 new Pokémon?
>>
>>29478085
he's counting megas as new pokemon
>>
>>29476320
OP, ya blew it. Plus the layout is confusing.

Generation VI:
72 new Pokémon (1 from a previous Gen family: Sylveon)
National Dex 649 -> 721
28 Megas X/Y
20 Megas OR/AS (inc. Latios and Latias)
Thus XY added 100 new Pokemon/Megas and then ORAS added 20 more.

Generation VII:
73 new Pokémon
National Dex 721 -> 794
18 Alola forms
8 UBs
2 new Zygarde forms, Ash-Greninja
Thus SM added 73+18+8+3=102 new obtainable Pokemon/forms
>>
>>29476320
Bayonetta wasn't in the smash demo's data because data for Bayo in smash didn't exist yet, period. She was DLC, and the final DLC character, so not even planned to be a character at the time the Demo was released. Originally the smash team didn't even plan on any DLC, or at least none after Mewtwo. Bad example, OP.
>>
>>29478138
S/M has no new Megas.
>>
>>29476320
>Nintendo might be hiding a few Pokémon from us
they aren't.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.