[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many Pokemon have been revealed so far? Given what we know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

File: reveleaded.png (621KB, 790x838px) Image search: [Google]
reveleaded.png
621KB, 790x838px
How many Pokemon have been revealed so far? Given what we know about the rest of the Alola Pokedex, doesn't it seem a little weird that SO many Pokemon have been shown in trailers/the demo so far? There's not much left to show off, right?
>>
>>29474934
GF is not stupid. even if they sometimes act like they would be. they of course saw how we datamined ORAS and knew we would find someting - so why not putting all of the information in trailers instead of wasting info that would leak anyways? there you go. not weird at all.
>>
>>29474934
Are there open spaces in the hexcodes?

That would say a lot if there were but if not there's probably no new Pokemon.
>>
>>29474934
When is the next info dump?

I think they will probably show two more UBs and probably some more mons. They will efectively show it all
>>
>>29474934
>tfw they never officially revealed Rockruff in a video
>>
>>29475157
the average pokemon fan isn't even aware of the leaks. Look at the comments on the starter evolutions youtube video. Most of them seem genuinely surprised.

Those of us who go on 4chan/reddit/pokemon fan sites/etc. are not really not GF's target demographic. If Gen 6 is anything to go by, Sun/Moon will be designed to appeal to younger kids who probably don't get their Pokemon info from anywhere but ads/the anime/pokemon website/etc. and people revisiting the franchise after not playing for almost 20 years, aka very casual fans. Neither of these groups are probably aware of the leaks.
>>
I want to believe they removed a part of the dex from the demo, but it seems so unlikely..
>>
>>29476000
But why would they do this and let the final starters, the UBs and legendaries here?
>>
File: urchin.png (40KB, 176x160px) Image search: [Google]
urchin.png
40KB, 176x160px
I really like this urchin looking thing, but waiting to find out what its type will be is painful.

I'm hoping it's anything with Poison, since it's my favorit type.
>>
>>29476498
steel/poison, or water/steel are my hopes
>>
>>29476539
I really hope it's steel/poison. I love unique combos.
>>
>>29476539
Hoping it's not water so I can have it on my team and satisfy my autism by not having overlapping types.
>>
>>29476498
I was hoping it was an evo to Pyukumuku
>>
>>29476101
That's why I said it's unlikely
>>
>>29476101
Perhaps the demo was supposed to be released later, like around Halloween or maybe even last week but then the marketing team decided to do it earlier since kids/parents would be too busy with Halloween/the parties/etc. to remember to try the demo. The devs might have left the starters/UB/random evolutions in because they were told they would have all been revealed before the demo came out.

Some people are theorizing that the Marshadow from the leaks might evolve in the same way we have pre-evos for the lion/batthing box legends. That would explain why the devs would have left the cutsey Marshadow in but not the thing it evolves into.

I don't really believe any of this is the case and I'm very pessimistic about the leaked dex being all we're getting but it's still fun to speculate and think of the possibilities.
>>
File: Untitled.png (662KB, 832x424px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
662KB, 832x424px
Did nobody notice that this is an unrevealed new pokemon in the trailer?
>>
>>29477074
looks like a grass version of Houndoom
>>
>>29477074
what do you mean? tapu grassguy was in the leaked dex and zygarde dog was implied to be in the game because zygarde 100%guy is in the game, along with the cells and Squishy
>>
>>29477013
They are not going to reveal all 8 UBs and the Sea Urchin/Water Spider/Alolan Golem lines. The games are out on November 18th, which is less than a month.

How many trailers are left, even? I could easily see this as the last.
>>
>>29477276
They already revealed everything else. They might as well reveal these.
>>
>>29477074
Neither are new.

We also don't have models for the starters.

Doesn't mean we get new Pokemon.
>>
>>29476498
I think it will be Water Dark
>>
>>29476498
As a poisonfag, I agree. As much as it screams water I really hope it's Poison/Steel.
>>
>>29477681
I'm thinking Water/Poison.

Poison definitely needs more love. Maybe a Poison/Electric? Or Poison/Normal?
>>
File: 1200px-718Zygarde-10Percent.png (404KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-718Zygarde-10Percent.png
404KB, 1200x1200px
>>29477125
It's Zygarde's 50% Forme.
>>
>>29478788
*10% Forme.

Oops.
>>
File: newpokemon.png (1MB, 2816x2048px) Image search: [Google]
newpokemon.png
1MB, 2816x2048px
>>29474934
Why did you rearrange Cosmog/Solgaleo/Lunala/the other starry mon? That's highly misleading.

Pic related is how they're actually arranged in the game.
>>
>>29479148
I just picked the first thing I saw on google images

sry
>>
>>29479186
It's alright bby <3
>>
>>29479148
A lot of the original compilations thought that Cosmog evolved into Lunala and StarPearl evolved into Solgaleo. I'm pretty sure that everyone now knows it's Cosmog -> StarPearl -> Both Legends
>>
>>29479148
Do you happen to have the image for the complete Alola pokedex (Alola forms, previous gens, etc)?
>>
File: alola-fulldex.png (4MB, 4608x4608px) Image search: [Google]
alola-fulldex.png
4MB, 4608x4608px
>>29479481
Right here. I meant to make some for each island now that we know which Pokemon are on which island, but I just haven't yet.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 320x218px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 320x218px
>>29478788
>being this new
>>
File: 1477180194149.png (3MB, 2000x6300px) Image search: [Google]
1477180194149.png
3MB, 2000x6300px
>>29479514
Awesome, thank you. In return, here's each island pokedex.
>>
>>29479633
Oh nice, thanks. I should work on definitive versions of all these lists with background graphics, names, and numbers on every Pokemon. I'm tired of seeing all these out-of-order and heavily compressed ones floating around.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.