[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a very kind anon who would try to translate the options?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: cynthia.jpg (177KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cynthia.jpg
177KB, 1280x720px
Is there a very kind anon who would try to translate the options?

Im very curious what they are
>>
>>29473606
Continue
Interrupt
Record (battle recorder)
Scout
>>
>>29473606
Following
>>
>>29473606
>that facility clerk
new waifu
>>
>he can't read simple hiragana
>>
>>29473681
Also clerk's text is:

>The next battle will be your 31st match. Would you like to continue?
>>
>>29473606
reminds me of mt battle from pokemon colloseum
>>
>>29473606
>>29473681
>you can add any trainer you beat to your team and continue

GOAT
O
A
T
>>
>>29473681
Scout?
>>
>>29473788
>your 31st match
Tree of a 100 floors confirmed?
>>
File: ezgif.com-crop (1).gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif.com-crop (1).gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>29473810
If we don't see anyone from Colosseum or XD...
>>
>>29473681

>Scout

WHAT 9000?
>>
it's just battle maison with some occasional characters showing up.
>>
>>29474063
we won't
until the gale of darkness sequel on switch
>>
>>29473606
>Battle Tower: Battle infinite streaks until you lose

>Battle Subway: Battle Tower copy which has its own OST and has Normal and Super Battles

>Battle Maison: Battle Tower and Subway copy that includes Triple and Rotation Battles, but the AI cheats to make it harder.

>Battle Tree: Yet another copy of Battle Tower, but this time you can select that a trainer teams with you and Special Trainers can appear

It was time they did a change after 16 years.
>>
>>29473753
>implying every faggot knows how to read moon runes
ニッガ、ください。
>>
>>29474063
>XD
kys
>>
>>29474590
>>Battle Tree: Yet another copy of Battle Tower, but this time you can select that a trainer teams with you
this part isn't a change though. XY and ORAS both did it the novelty wears off quick when you realize how shit the AI is at doubles
>>
As long as there isn't little runt telling you to fuck off and win 200 battles for her, it'll be quick and painless.
>>
>>29473940
I miss Pokemon BW2.
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 235x215px
I truly hate these sometimes. The Battle Maison was complete bullshit with its super rigged RNG and seeing it again in ORAS instead of a Battle Frontier was a huge eyesore and pretty much made the games fail as remakes. I think it could be worse than the Battle Tower, but that one was also still terrible. Battle Subway and PWT are the only ones that felt like the battles were actually fair and not a war against the player. I want to be hyped for the Battle Tree because of the return of Red, Blue, and Garchomp Queen, but it'll probably just be the Battle Maison again with a different skin. And while the Battle Frontier probably had its BS RNG moments, at least it shook things up a little bit and made it more fun.

Mfw the Battle Frontier is probably never coming back
>>
File: way to go, faggots.gif (691KB, 600x440px) Image search: [Google]
way to go, faggots.gif
691KB, 600x440px
>>29474590
in ROZA you can fight allongside with Maxie, Archie, Wally and May and Steven

at least i hope they give the old green ribbon, i like this shit
>>
>>29474675
Multi Battle were a thing since Gen IV, but the new thing here is that instead of set partners, any trainer you defeat can be your partner.
>>
>>29475046
The Black Tower and White Treehollow were challenging in a good way. I'd take those any day over 100 RNG battles.
>>
>>29475370
On the plus side, if you fight a team specifically constructed to wipe the floor with you and actually win, you can scout it and use it to protect yourself from future RNG.
>>
>battle maison 3: pandering bagaloo

Lmao glad I didnt preorder these shitty fucking games

Have fun with that nerds
>>
Maybe you scout the strong trainers for the E4 in post game
>>
>>29476188
The Black Tower and White Treehollow were grinding gifts from God. Not only could you save and reset whenever you want, but could also level up. It was amazing It made grinding fun for me, screw ORAS Blissey Bases. We will never have games as good as BW2 ever again.

>>29476246
Not when Surf can miss consecutively and the opponent's accuracy for Sheer Cold is always 100. It's bad.
>>
>>29475511
Did you just abbreviate ORAS in spanish?
>>
>>29474063
>XD
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>29476330
see you on release day!
>>
File: 1444252612546.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1444252612546.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>29473681
>scout
We SMT now.
>>
>>29474120
It could be worse
>>
Even if it's a Maison/Tower reskin I'm just glad because it honestly looks better and you can move around in it.

I never liked how boring, cramped and static maison felt. The "arena" in the overwork was barely big enough for a table, you couldn't move up stairs or anything, color was bland and all. The Tower had a bigger better professional feeling to it and all

I have high hopes
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.