[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is he never invited back for the Champions meet ups? Is he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

Why is he never invited back for the Champions meet ups? Is he hated by the other champions?
>>
Ethan is too busy fucking Lyra to bother.

Smashing pussy > dumb Champion meet ups
>>
They dont know what team to give him
>>
>>29465038
Lyra is literally the worst girl. I think he's got Kris trapped in a rape dungeon somewhere which is why she has disappeared from all canon content.
>>
>>29464977
Neither does Brendan and Lucas. Its not about him. It's about Red being pandered as fuck.
>>
>>29464977
protagonists are never refered to as champions.

Red is an exception.
>>
>>29465127
Because he's the champion in GSC as a NPC.
>>
His hands are full
>>
>>29464977
withhow region hoppy he is in HGSS, I assume he's just going to every region and taking on the leagues there.
>>
>>29464977
Too OP.

All the other champions are mad Jelly he crushed Red who they can't even touch.
>>
>>29465072
Kotone is literally fucking cute and your taste is ass.
>>
He would BTFO the whole lot of them, so they reject him.
Because he can take it.
>>
>>29465059
Easy as fuck

Typhlosion - Feraligatr is by far the most fitting starter for Silver so Gold has the opposite
Ampharos - Literally everyone had an ampharos and it fits well with his design, colors match, and was also story important
Espeon - The 'good' Eevee of that gen, Silver has Umbreon
Sudowoodo - the 'snorlax' equivalent
Togetic - a gift pokemon. Slap an eviolite on it.
Red Gyarados - another field pokemon

Silver has
Feraligatr
Crobat
Gengar
Weavile
Umbreon
Alakazam
>>
>>29464977
He's busy being the champ of his region, all these other fags are ex-champs that are making themselves feel better by doing stuff together and trying to be important.
>>
>>29465223
Her hat is fucking stupid and YOUR taste is ass, kid.
>>
>>29464977
Maybe unlike Red, he doesn't travel outside of his region?
>>
>>29464977
Because they're choosing the champions of the game prior, not the protags. Red only gets included because of his appearance in GSC as the actual "Champion who stepped down." No other protag was noted as such aside from the Gen V protags who were "Off to find N",
>>
>>29464977
>this trainer defeated two champions in one single game!
>other champions hate him!
>click here to learn how
>>
>>29465175
exactly, GSC was the only game who recognized a past protagonist as a champion, that has never happened again. And only because GSC was supposed to be the last game.
>>
>>29464977
Maybe he doesn't exist?
>>
>>29465232
Remove Ampharos and Espeon and give him Shuckle and Hitmontop, as those were Pokemon he got in game.

Remove Umbreon for Johto rival, and give him Magnezone, keep his team close to what he had, since that's what they did with Blue.

Outside of that I completely agree.
>>
>>29465273
>Literally travels to Kanto
>>
>>29465414
That's too close to count. Kanto is literally right outside of his house. It close than the first gym.
>>
>>29465232
>Literally everyone had an ampharos

I never ever have and have played gen 2 at least seven times but I can see him having one. Sudowoodo wouldn't be on his team though he's not a retard. I'd imagine Scizor because it's a "new type" Pokemon, of the region. Silver covers having a Dark Pokemon.

I wonder if they'd give him a legendary since gen II is where they started throwing legendaries at the player character in the game's story.
>>
>>29464977
Because then you have two protagonists to deal with and then rival/sub pal version to balance among. Red is without baggage.
>>
>>29464977
He hasn't started his career yet in the new timeline.
>>
>>29465232
>Silver has Umbreon
Silver has no eevee you fucktard. You are forgetting Magneton.
>>
>>29465038
>implying he isnt buttbuddies with silver
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.