[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how will they make it in future games with this shit right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1477575711139.png (66KB, 704x632px) Image search: [Google]
1477575711139.png
66KB, 704x632px
So how will they make it in future games with this shit right here? Will it randomly evolve into either Solgaleo or Lunala?
>>
Sun Stone
Moon Stone
>>
Night day evos
>>
>>29463913
fpbp
>>
Held item.
>>
It's the new Wurmple. Some are Beautifly, some are Dustox. Same with this, some are Lunala, some are Solalgeo.
>>
>>29463893
Pokémon Amie?
Kinda like time-based Sylveon mechanic?
>>
They get hit with a plot beam.
>>
>>29463893
Time of day obviously.
>>
>>29463893
One will be for one version, other will be for the other, like the Genies and Dialga/Palkia in ORAS.
>>
It will depend on the amount of experience it gains in each time of day. Prior to credits, you'll only be able to have it with you when Lillie lends it, which will only happen during segments where the time of day is forced to day/night for the respective version.
>>
>>29463963
>>29464033
>>29463913
>>29463914
>>29463941
Not even. How easly people forget...
>Clearly a Sun and Moon Flute
>You'll chances are get the one for your game doing the storyline progression allowing it to evolve into it's Box Legendary when you use it on it.
>You'll get the other flute postgame, letting you get the other Box legendary via breeding.
>This could might as well be the first Legendary that can breed AND have it's breed pokemon Evolve back into the main.
>>
>>29463893
Same way as Rockruff.
>>
>>29464160
I highly doubt we'd get to breed this legendary. There's absolutely no evidence suggesting such when we can't even get proper gender ratios for starters.
>>
>>29463893
The same way you get mons like Black and White Kyurem gracidea, etc. They give you a way to do it, you fucking idiot.
>>
What if they evolve using the flute item found in the data mine?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.