[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IMO, 2 of the best designed\concepted starters ever and Incineroar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

IMO, 2 of the best designed\concepted starters ever and Incineroar is definitely my starter this gen . I hope midgame or postgame they let you choose another Alolan starter so I can have these 2 side-by-side. Today rehyped me up for Sun & Moon, what's your guys' opinion?
>>
>>29463218
I agree. Definitely best starter end-evos since Gen 3
>>
>>29463218
>IMO, 2 of the best designed\concepted starters
Stopped readin right there

>Looks exactly like a wrestler, it's obviously a dark type
>it's literally a fucking bird, not a flying type.

I like the designs and I love the typings but conceptually they wrote themselves into a cul de sac and got out of it in the worst way possible. I don't even know why.
They could draw both of those two whatever else and it would fit better, but they chose the most restrictrive concepts possibile because muh schock value.
Really cheap IMHO.
>>
>>29463472
Holy shit got to bitch about SOMETHING
>>
>>29463472
>only flying types are allowed to fly
>only fighting types are allowed to fight
>>
>>29463218
Your opinion is shit, and these designs are trash
>>
>>29463604
GENWUN FAG
>>
>>29463604

I actually dig these starters I don't get why everyone complains
>>
>>29463218
>. I hope midgame or postgame they let you choose another Alolan starter so I can have these 2 side-by-side

I miss the days when you could trade or pokebank mons and start over to get all starters ...
>>
>>29463543
>>29463562
Also, you shills have literally no brain.

I'm fucking stoked that Decidueye, a 10/10 design, it's getting a viable typing so that I can wreak havoc with it competitively. I really love him.
Doesnt mean I cant see from a mile away that he is so not a ghost and so much of a bird.
CONCEPTUALLY (look the word on a dictionary) they suck and you literally cannot prove me wrong.
>>
>>29463910
Yeah I guess you're right about the whole not a ghost thing but I think they meant it for the whole "eerie and sneaky" feel for him, that doesn't fit Dark it fits Ghost just a little better
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.