[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one who really likes Luchalitten now after watching

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

Am I the only one who really likes Luchalitten now after watching the video?

I was a denialfag since the leaks, but I really enjoy him now
>>
BIG
>>
>>29462687
It has a crazy personality and it kinda fits the region after seeing it with the background.
>>
>>29462687
Pro tip: When you need to ask "am I the only one", don't. You're NEVER the only one.

That said, I still don't like the design, but I am softening up to it.
>>
>>29462687
Yep, it looks a lot better in motion. Has tons of personality. I'm still going Decidueye first, but I'll use him on the second playthrough.
>>
File: current.jpg (231KB, 1122x678px) Image search: [Google]
current.jpg
231KB, 1122x678px
>>29462687
No I like him a lot too, and I think a lot of people might have changed their mind after seeing him in context. Genuinely stuck between this guy and Decidueye, but I'm leaning towards this guy.

Pic related: Most people are going to be playing with Rowlet anyway, so it will probably be a lot easier to trade for a Rowlet than either of the other two
>>
>>29462687
Liked him back when I thought he was fake in june, love this guy even more now.
>>29462887
I'm the opposite, dicidueye is gonna be my second since this trailer made me like it more.
>>
>>29462687
It looks better in motion and I'm glad that it's not Fire/Fighting but I'm still not going to pick it. The heel wrestler feels so random and forced coming off of Litten and Torracat and I just can't get behind it.
>>
>both Rowlet3 and Litten3 turned out to be GOAT starters

WHO
SHOULD
I
PICK
?
>>
>>29462687
Incinerator is a proper lad.

>willingness to go ham
>"MESS ME WITH THAT GAY SHIT NIGGA (GET) THE FUCK OUTTA HERE
>>
>>29463069
pick both like anyone with good taste.
>>
>>29463090
*Incineroar
>>
>>29463017
I watched the japanese trailer first, so I didn't even notice that Rowlet3 gets Ghost typing.
You just swayed me to stay with Litten and just grab a Rowlet whenever.

So thanks anon!
>>
His design is as shit as it's been for the past 3 months and it's not going to stop.
>>
>>29462687
feel and was the exact same way. i'm already planning to have a fire type on my team but he's really growing on me
>>
I still don't like the design much, but it moves well.
>>
>>29462709
MEATY
>>
>>29463164
how can you even live with such bad taste
>>
I liked all three to start with. Incineroar definitely has the best animations though.
>>
File: Porygon.png (76KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
Porygon.png
76KB, 184x184px
>>29463383
I don't know mate you're the one who likes incineroar.
>>
>>29462687
Fuck this gen, for the first time ever I am going to box the shit out of these piece of trash starters
>>
>>29463353
PAWS
>>
>>29462687
His animations remind me of Crash Bandicoot villains, it's great
>>
>>29463444
Says mr seizure
>>
I've never hated him, although my bf does. We always watched the new trailers together and although we saw all the new Pokémon, that typing completely surprised us. The Red Tapus type too. I wish it had not been so obvious Litten would become Dark.. kinda like Rowlet who's final typing I think no one here saw coming.
>>
>>29463912
Pikachu was the one who caused the seizure, Porygon was just in the vicinity when it happened.
>>
File: LocnessDesignsdotcom.jpg (42KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
LocnessDesignsdotcom.jpg
42KB, 640x400px
>>29462687
>>
>ghost owl with shadow tag as signature move
>water/fairy bulky SpA seal
>fire/dark cat that looks like a deviant art "edge" version of Tom Cat

It's fucking trash; and it seems to only get more disappointing as more info comes out about it.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.