[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ghost type is play on how owls are often misidentified as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: nickell-flatwoods-.jpg (265KB, 1358x713px) Image search: [Google]
nickell-flatwoods-.jpg
265KB, 1358x713px
>ghost type is play on how owls are often misidentified as spooky monsters and aliens
>Decidueyes silhouette with its glowing red eyes would look like some sort of robed monster in the dark

this is literally the the greatest line in the series
>>
>>29462289
and then you bully it by pulling its zip strings shut and closing its hoodie
>>
>>29462319
Then you punch it in the gut and give it a swirly
>>
>>29462289
In African folklore, the owl is a symbol of death.
>>
>>29462369
And when it's lying on the ground, you kick its back and it starts crying
>>
>>29462289
Decidueye is based on the concept that he's so sneaky he's basically ghost-like.
>>
>>29462289
Funny how people said Owltair was too edgy when the basic concept of Decidueye is practically the same.

No, not hating on the (official) owl, just on the shitposters that think they know more about Pokemon design than the average person.
>>
File: 1477245581083.png (172KB, 437x500px) Image search: [Google]
1477245581083.png
172KB, 437x500px
>>29462289
Not going to lie, as a cryptidfag you made me like quite a bit now. I'm not 100% sure if I'm using it but I do like it. Now if only we can get a mothman pokemon.
>>
File: barnowl_wp.jpg (958KB, 2839x1817px) Image search: [Google]
barnowl_wp.jpg
958KB, 2839x1817px
My only regret with Rowlet was that it wasn't the Ghost type I always thought a Barn Owl should be. I watched the Japanese trailer first and didn't even notice the type change...I was so confused by the energy effect around its arrow move.

I am BEYOND hype! Pic related, my favorite photo I've taken of one of my favorite animals.
>>
>>29463121
See that pic, I would be spooked too, especially at night seeing that.
>>
>>29462289
In SEA it is called burung hantu which translates to ghost bird. And we believe it's an omen of death here if you hear its hooting.
>>
>>29463121
awesome post and photo man
>>
>>29462369
>Punch
>Ghost type
>Swirly
>Grass type
I don't think you've thought this through.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.