[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Kanto and Hoenn games take place at the same time in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 13

File: Wally.png (182KB, 530x331px) Image search: [Google]
Wally.png
182KB, 530x331px
>Kanto and Hoenn games take place at the same time in the timeline
>Red and Blue grew older
>Wally didn't

WHAT THE FUCK!?
>>
New time line confirmed
>>
>>29458653
He's just a twink. He was in his early 20s when he was in RSE
>>
>>29458653
> perpetual shota
Is this the dream?
>>
That was only because of the trade system in FRLG

The mega universe obviously has a different timeline
>>
>>29458653
SHOTA POWERS
>>
>>29458703
This.
>>
>>29458653
He's clearly older. Just gonna be a lil dude all his life.
>>
>>29458653
He's always been sickly so his growth was probably stunted.
>>
>>29458653
At least his there

No Barry, Silver, Cheren, Shauna etc
>>
>>29458653
He's the ORAS Wally which takes place at an unspecified time.

Or something.

Seriously, does anybody really give a fuck about the Pokemon timeline?
>>
>>29458653
Cynthia hasn't aged either.

Also that's how Cynthia will look in the remakes.
>>
>>29458653
SHOTA POWERS MAN

ALSO DATAMINEFAGS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT HAHAHAHA.
>>
>>29458816
>implying that the Battle Tree will only contain characters we saw in the trailer
>>
>Timelines mattering when multiple universes exist
>>
>>29458653
Not since ORAS. megas evos fucked the Hoenn timeline into the most recent spot
>>
>>29458653
He looks slightly taller to me.
>>
>they fucked up his face

thanks SM

also it's like PWT, the game doesn't give a shit
>>
>>29458882
>implying gen5 hasn't been retconned out of existence
>>
>>29458767
>>29458953
this. if people paid attention, you'd know that in ORAS they explicitly allude to a 'timeline in which mega evolution didn't occur'

that explains it all
>>
>>29458882
Im not saying that but we do not know who will be
there and who wont

Wally might be there because he already got a model from ORAS
>>
>>29458653
Instead of assuming that Gamefreak fucked up by not adhering to you fanmade timeline why not accept this as evidence that the timeline is wrong?
>>
>>29458653
Other than that guy's tweet, we have no confirmation that the Kanto and Hoenn games take place at the same time though

All we know from ORAS is that is happens a number of years before BW because of the Royal Unova, and that BW happens before XY because someone in Kalos mentions Team Plasma

For all we know, ORAS could take place AFTER the Johto and Sinnoh games, but still before BW
>>
>>29458653
Do remember that ORAS confirmed the original RSE to be an alternate universe.
>>
>>29459030
Zinnia did, and Zinnia is such a horrible character I'd rather pretend everything directly related to her including the bullshit she spewed was all just a terrible nightmare.
>>
>>29458653
Wally came from a Hoopa hole.
>>
File: 1418180308721.png (34KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1418180308721.png
34KB, 800x600px
I really hope people like Cheren, Colress, Ethan or Barry show up.
Cynthia's appeared constantly since her inception, and she's great, but I'd hate for some characters to just be forgotten about.
>>
>>29458816
If they do something like this, except with all leaders, all relevant characters and champs I would suck their cocks.
>>
>>29458653
The official timeline said RSE, not ORAS. That´s ORAS´s Wally.
This just means the ORAS universe´s timeline is different than the RSE universe´s timeline(which, fair enough, we didn´t know so far) and, more importantly, it reconfirms that Delta Episode only stated ORAS and RSE to be different(not that it was needed, but people assummed information not conveyed on that quote).
>>
File: chesnot.png (475KB, 893x732px) Image search: [Google]
chesnot.png
475KB, 893x732px
>>29458816
>Shauna
>>
>>29459088
The fan made timeline created by the story director of GameFreak.
>>
>>29459176
Me too, i would even swallow
>>
>>29458832
We do and so do they.
When they asked the scenario writer(before ORAS was announced, a key point most people forget) he confirmed the timeline the fanbase built upon the clues scattered on the different games. The only new thing was that B2W2 is at the same time as XY, but there wasn´t a consensus on that.
>>
>>29459209
Shauna had Goodra

Yeah she's a scrub but a scrub with pseudo legedary
>>
>>29458653
Dude has mega stone.

So oras overrides sapphire and ruby.

Pokemon red and blue exist too.
>>
>>29459245
Source?
>>
>>29458911
They matter within one universe.
This is the first confirmation that ORAS universe and RSE universe don´t have a similar timeline.
>>
>>29458653
Only Alolan Red and Alolan Green are canon, Wally is just fanservice.
>>
>>29459160
i am fairly sure cynthia was totally absent in Generation VI games
>>
File: 1476.1220653760.jpg (28KB, 400x487px) Image search: [Google]
1476.1220653760.jpg
28KB, 400x487px
>>29458653
Wally's a midget. There are are are characters in anime that are designated manlets
>>
>>29459307
Yeah, she has a Pseudo, but it's fucking Goodra
>>
>>29459098
>Other than that guy's tweet, we have no confirmation that the Kanto and Hoenn games take place at the same time though
A person directly involved in the pokemon games is not enough? seriously?
>>
>>29459245
he deleted it almost immediatly after, this is some kind of pre-teen logic where if you say something it's a permanent fact forever
>>
>>29459307
Fair enough
>>
>>29459303
I do remember that, and before ORAS I might've agreed with you, but if they cared so much about the continuity they wouldn't have run to the tired old idea of having multiple dimensions so they can just change whatever shit at any time and go "lol different dimension bro". Continuity basically makes fuckall after that.
>>
Why are people bringing up alternate timelines? ORAS still canonically takes place before BW as referenced in ORAS itself.

And it's not like Red had aged in the PWT in BW2.
>>
He's a sickly child
>>
File: VSWally_2.png (45KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
VSWally_2.png
45KB, 400x240px
>>
>>29459405
Still better than nothing (not that i think highly of Shauna but i wouldnt mind see her again at least to see her older)
>>
>>29459468
please stop you autist, how much more must your fan-made timeline be proved wrong before you start accepting it
>>
People here are stupid, stop thinking about that timeline bullshit. It's simple, GF only bothered to update Blues and Greens sprites whilst not bothering with Wallys and Cynthias, thats it.
>>
>>29459407
Yes anon, a tweet deleted a few minutes after being made is the absolute truth and should never be doubted, even if evidence coming from the games themselves contradicts it

And as everyone else said, the tweet was referring to RSE, not ORAS. The latter could very well take place a few years after the original.
>>
>>29458653
It's just Gamefreak being lazy shits like always and not bothering the make a new design. I bet every returning character except Red and Blue will look exactly as they did in the last game they were in.

I don't see a reason to read things into it, unless you're an autist who's just unable to accept things like that.
>>
Time line is rby then oras and then sm.

The red in this game is from gen 1, the black hair instead of brown.

I guess we are in the mega verse but gamefreak retcon gen 1 to exist here as well.
>>
>>29459538
>literally in ORAS that the Royal Unova hasn't been finished yet
>I'm the autist somehow

Kek
>>
>>29459550
You mean the very games that confirmed ORAS still taking place before BW due to the Royal Unova still being in construction?
>>
>>29459565
>the black hair instead of brown
Are you blind or just stupid?
>>
>>29459457
>but if they cared so much about the continuity they wouldn't have run to the tired old idea of having multiple dimensions
If they didn´t care about continuity at all then they wouldnt even bother doing that(which frankly, wasnt that necesary since ORAS is a remake of RSE), but they did. What´s even wrong with that? That´s also a nice fanservice since it confirms RSE to be also canon.

>so they can just change whatever shit at any time and go "lol different dimension bro".
They only did it ONCE.

>Continuity basically makes fuckall after that.
Not if you don´t screw up, and they have yet to do so.

>>29459468
It´s further confirmation that people who assumed wrong shit about Zinnia´s quote were actually wrong.
>>
>>29459550
> even if evidence coming from the games themselves contradicts it
such as? Because, as I said in another post, it confirmed the timeline the fanbase has been building based on the games.

>And as everyone else said, the tweet was referring to RSE, not ORAS.
Yes, and? I never denied that. Doesnt make the tweet any less legit.

>The latter could very well take place a few years after the original.
Yes. Good thing the tweet didn´t say anything about this because, again, it was posted before ORAS.
>>
>>29459640
No, you're just retarded. It's quite obvious with the gen 1 games tying into bank. They overrided the remakes.

Also no leaf.

Denial fags are weird.

Also means ash exist in this universe too.

We dropped the gen 3 to gen xy timeline.
>>
ITT:People who are somehow unaware that GF didn't bother updating gym leader and Champion sprites for the PWT in BW2.

It has nothing to do with timeline bullshit, its just GF not wanting to put in the work to update everyone, Red and Green are special exceptions for the 20th Anniversary.
>>
>>29459769
While I know this is shitposting, I hate when people try to bring the vc releases into question when discussig the lore.
>>
>>29458983
Same here
>>
>>29459638
Anon, I said the exact same thing a few posts before. Are you even following this conversation?

My point is that, while we know that ORAS takes place before BW and XY, we can't say for sure it takes place at the same time FRLG and RSE.

There are at least 6+ years between FRLG/RSE and BW. ORAS could take place any time during this gap and it would still make sense.
>>
>>29459840
>the lore
is there any more autistic way of phrasing this
>>
File: Wally_ORAS_concept_art.png (233KB, 604x435px) Image search: [Google]
Wally_ORAS_concept_art.png
233KB, 604x435px
Wally is just a manlet. He grew a little bit.
>>
>>29459862
>while we know that ORAS takes place before BW and XY
there's literally no proof of either of those because of bw not existing in the megaverse. Just because you went on the royal unova in OG BW doesn't mean anything
>>
>>29459864
Ok, how should we call it?

>>29459910
>bw not existing in the megaverse
>cares about proof while stating this unsourced shit
>does so literally the day gen 6-is-isolated-fags got BTFO
>>
>>29459910
>bw doesn't exist in the megaverse
Jesus Christ, please say you're just joking or shitposting. Nobody can be this stupid.
>>
>>29459910
Are you fucking retarded? Team Plasma causaing trouble in Unova and Colress are both mentioned in XY. Pay attention next time dumbass.
>>
>>29459098
I think there was some connection made in both games. I think it was the abnormal weather in Hoenn being news in Kanto? Not sure now.
>>
>>29459910
>people in XY mention team plasma
>a guy in XY mentions Colress
>the Royal Unova is explicitly mentioned in ORAS
>"YOU HAVE NO PROOF THAT BW EXISTS"
Eat shit
>>
>>29459991
there's a difference between unova existing and bw existing retard. Unova existing doesn't prove everything else from bw does. that's like saying rse was the canon thing to happen in xy before oras was made.
>>
>>29460071
>>the Royal Unova is explicitly mentioned in ORAS

It also said the Royal Unova was still under construction, the ETA was etched out.
>>
>>29459644
I think it's fine for continuity to be flexible to some extent. I think people were fine with accepting that RBY and FRLG were really just the same game, for instance, because the small details that changed don't affect the overall setting too much. Certain changes were of course made to facilitate how the franchise had grown (like the National Dex even existing). So basically, FRLG "replaced" RBY.

If FRLG were being released today people would instead declare it's just another alternate universe split. When you introduce alternate universes and the like you turn continuity as a concept into a clusterfuck such that it is basically meaningless, because it really just means infinite worlds can exist and none or all of the games can be related and it would make just as much sense if you played around with the details, or don't because you can just excuse it as "lol different universe".

I mean, does it really matter? Not really, it's a silly kid's game and I'll still have fun playing it. As a concept multiple universes really just make continuity totally meaningless though.
>>
>>29459495
Yeah, he is a bit taller in S&M. Good, progression. Visible progression.
>>
>>29460071
then you know those elements exist seperately but you don't know that everything Hilbert saw on his adventure in OG universe is exactly the same as in the megaverse, or if hilbert existed at all. Making baseless assumptions like that is exactly how this retarded timeline shit started.
>>
ORIGINAL TIMELINE

FRLG=RSE -> HGSS=DPPt -> BW -> BW2

MEGA TIMELINE

FRLG(w/megas) -> HGSS=DPPt (w/megas) -> ORAS -> BW(w/megas) -> BW2(w/megas)=XY -> SM
>>
File: yosuke_dudedudedude.gif (224KB, 500x173px) Image search: [Google]
yosuke_dudedudedude.gif
224KB, 500x173px
>>29458653
>yfw this song returns
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sX_54hHcEE
>>
>>29458653
>>29458653
Dude, he grew older, he's just a manlet shota.
>>
>>29459840
Muh lore.
>>
>>29460191
I don't know why you would want it to return unless they change it somehow. It sounds like it'll be good at first, then you realize it's like the same 15 seconds being looped over and over. It's one of the laziest songs they've ever made for the franchise.
>>
>>29460189
ORAS is a different timeline, Wally came from a Hoopa hole.
>>
>>29459420
It doesn't make it wrong either.
>>
WANT MARLON TO BE IN IT FUCK SAKE HES FROM HUMILAU AND HES HOT AS FUCK
>>
He looks older or is that just the new 3d model style?
>>
>>29460123
>I think it's fine for continuity to be flexible to some extent. I think people were fine with accepting that RBY and FRLG were really just the same game, for instance, because the small details that changed don't affect the overall setting too much. Certain changes were of course made to facilitate how the franchise had grown (like the National Dex even existing). So basically, FRLG "replaced" RBY.
I agree with this

>If FRLG were being released today people would instead declare it's just another alternate universe split.
Depends. If we get an explicit statement, like in ORAS, then they would be correct, if they assumed it, like they do now, they would be retarded. But the pokemon fanbase lacking reading comprehension is not a problem of the franchise.

> When you introduce alternate universes and the like you turn continuity as a concept into a clusterfuck such that it is basically meaningless
You really don´t if you can handle it well. Pokémon continuity is so simple than they have yet to made a mistake. If it´s too complicated to you then you are the problem, not the franchise.

>because it really just means infinite worlds can exist
Again, it depends on how it´s handled and they havent said different worlds exist, so far there´s 4 confirmed(RSE and blacks, RSE and whites, ORAS and blacks, ORAS and whites), can there be more? yeah, but they havent said so. Multiverse doesnt imply finite universes. Heck, DC had a strict 52 universes canon for some years.

>I mean, does it really matter? Not really, it's a silly kid's game and I'll still have fun playing it.
Well, yeah, if it´s too hard to get, in the end, that´s all it matters.

>As a concept multiple universes really just make continuity totally meaningless though.
It really doesnt.

>>29460189
this. It´s not that hard.
>>
File: 1476159405852.png (518KB, 858x959px) Image search: [Google]
1476159405852.png
518KB, 858x959px
Wally is cute! Cute!
>>
>>29460376
> they havent said different worlds exist
infinite worlds exist*
>>
>>29460314
ORAS main characters have the new style during cutscenes and battles. So did Bianca in Black/White 2. You can see the difference if you take a minute to look at them.
>>
>>29460376
>Multiverse doesnt imply finite universes
infinite*
>>
>>29458653
Wally and Ash share the same father. They're both immortals.
>>
>>29460376
>it's just too complicated for you to get haha :-)
This is exactly what I'm talking about, you're convinced your interpretation is right despite the fact there's like at least 3 or 4 other relatively credible theories flying around that you'll dismiss out of hand because of your selective reading of vague lines in the games (hint: they were most likely deliberately written vaguely to make you think they're super complex). Just one example, if the timeline you linked is accurate, why is Mega Evolution being called a new discovery in XY?

Unless you're seriously arguing that they're playing some 8th dimensional chess shit with the continuity for fucking Pokemon as opposed to just them making shit up as they go along. If they were so keen on the multiverse idea at the very least they would've introduced it in XY, because they probably already knew they were going to make ORAS by then. Chances are the only reason it was in ORAS was to explain why Mega Evolutions were somehow there. I doubt it'll ever even come up again outside of some bit NPC dialog that'll be interpreted a dozen different ways but people like you will insist they specifically meant it one way.

There's a difference between meticulously crafting a detailed universe and just throwing out vague lines knowing people will interpret it multiple different ways assuming the creator was some kind of hyper genius. It's not hard to figure out which one Pokemon is going for.
>>
>>29458653
>Hoenn takes place years before BW in the timeline
>B2W2 is 2 years after BW
>Liza and Tate are the same age they were in RSE

WHAT THE FUCK?
>>
>>29458653
I wonder what his penis smells like.
>>
File: 0sceptile.png (68KB, 191x196px) Image search: [Google]
0sceptile.png
68KB, 191x196px
>>29461055
people should've dropped the whole timeline thing when they saw this desu but for some reason pokemon fans are absolute autists who will cling to that timeline like their life depends on it no matter how much proof the games give us that it's wrong.
>>
>People still in denial about ORAS being part of the main timeline
BTFO
>>
Game Freak probably doesn't pay too much attention to such details. After all, his starter is sent out in an ULTRA BALL.
>>
>>29461010
>it's just too complicated for you to get haha :-)
So far, that´s what you´re trying to say.

> you're convinced your interpretation is right despite the fact there's like at least 3 or 4 other relatively credible theories flying around that you'll dismiss out of hand because of your selective reading of vague lines in the games
How is it wrong? Please post the lines in the games that say otherwise and which lines that I´m based on are vague.

>(hint: they were most likely deliberately written vaguely to make you think they're super complex)
My point is literally that it´s too simple. Of course it will seem complicated when you can´t even get its simplicity or read the tons of headcanon people like to introduce in these discussions.

>Just one example, if the timeline you linked is accurate, why is Mega Evolution being called a new discovery in XY?
As said tons of times, said timeline mentioned RSE, not ORAS, this reveal proves that timeline can´t be applied to the ORAS universe. That stopped being a "valid" counterpoint a few hours ago.

>Unless you're seriously arguing that they're playing some 8th dimensional chess shit with the continuity for fucking Pokemon as opposed to just them making shit up as they go along.
I´m not, they are definitely making it up as they go along, they even said so. Thing is, it´s not complicated and they haven´t fucked anything up.

> If they were so keen on the multiverse idea
They really arent, they just wanted a nod to the original RSE.

>I doubt it'll ever even come up again outside of some bit NPC dialog that'll be interpreted a dozen different ways but people like you will insist they specifically meant it one way.
If and when that happens you may mention that. Now prove the lines we do have are incorrectly interpreted.

> It's not hard to figure out which one Pokemon is going for.
Obviously the second.....which has nothing to do with this.
>>
>>29461254
Yeah. It's rby then oras then sm. Everything else is due for a remake.

New timeline.
>>
>>29458653
It tiggers my autism that in the japanese trailer he sends out his Gallade from an ultraball when literally you witnessed at his capture of ralts with a pokeball.
>>
>>29459043
Except that they are using a different model.
>>
>>29458832
Not anymore as they completely fucked it up since gen 6.
>>
>>29461562
>He doesn't know

There's balltism shacks in SM plaza where it's speculated you can change the ball a pokemon is in.
>>
>>29459544
Pretty much. Same reason why only Hoenn leaders got updated in B2W2.
>>
>>29458653
>>29459495
His hair is longer. And Wally is younger than the May and Brendan. There is some visible progression.

Why he is still wearing the same outfit? I think it is a Japanese thing.
>>
>>29461631
They didn't.
>>
>wanting Wally to grow older
disgusting
>>
>>29461394
I don't get what's so hard to comprehend about my original point. I'm saying you can't prove other less simplistic theories wrong because the very concept of multiple universes is poison to continuity.

>As said tons of times, said timeline mentioned RSE, not ORAS, this reveal proves that timeline can´t be applied to the ORAS universe. That stopped being a "valid" counterpoint a few hours ago.
That doesn't match with the timeline you linked in your last post, which puts ORAS and XY in the same universe, which makes no sense if Mega Evolutions are supposed to be a new discovery.

And if you just made a mistake and you meant ORAS and XY are supposed to be separate, why can we transfer Pokemon between them?
>>
So, we're getting a sequel in the Alola region where we sync our old files to the new game and face our own league right

Similar to B2W2's save sync
>>
>>29462222
Wouldn't be surprised if you could link up with friends and battle each other's leagues
>>
>>29462084
> I'm saying you can't prove other less simplistic theories wrong because the very concept of multiple universes is poison to continuity.
Yes, you can, you can prove them wrong if they´re based on unsourced information or contradict the material. This reveal just destroyed one of the most common theories(that Gen 6 on was isolated from anything before).

> the very concept of multiple universes is poison to continuity.
You have yet to prove why.

>which puts ORAS and XY in the same universe, which makes no sense if Mega Evolutions are supposed to be a new discovery.
>what is inconsistent writing
Also, "new" is a relative term, since we only know ORAS happened before BW, which is 2 years before B2W2 which happens at the same time. That means ORAS can happen 2 years before XY which would mean mega evolutions are still a "new" concept(all of this if we are obvlibious to the fact XY shows that mega evolution has been a thing for a while).

>why can we transfer Pokemon between them?
While I´m not saying XY and ORAS are separate, this is retarded to mention since that´s gameplay, not lore.
>>
>>29462516
>which happens at the same time
as XY
>>
>>29459787
Itt full grown autist discuss over a toadlers game plot and "continuity"
>>
>>29458722
>implying twinks ever age well
>>
>>29459910
I know you wanna piss off the bw fanbase but literally drink bleach.
>>
>>29458653

as sun and moon? is this actually said or confirmed anywhere? i haven't heard this.
>>
>>29463542
>as sun and moon?
as sun and moon what? OP was talking about Kanto and Hoenn games.
>>
File: 1456682619246.jpg (95KB, 600x612px) Image search: [Google]
1456682619246.jpg
95KB, 600x612px
>you will never be a forever shota like wally
>>
>>29461640
Why would he do such a thing in any case?
>>29461353
Tbh this. They try to do a neat thing but doing so also make them make another one that is bullshit. They just dont give a fuck anymore, unlucky they did in OG rby e gsc.
Why people eve discuss this, its like >>29461010 said. They pull off bs justified with some ambigous lines and anyone speculates on while they actually dont give a shit about you, your theories and the timeline.
Those kind of threads only make me suffer because I think what this franchise could have been if they did stuff with a bit of heart and dedication instead of cash cow soulless installament.
>>
>>29464225
Unlike they did in rby and gs*
>>
I swear to god, if they make old man Archie... please no.
>>
>>29458653
Genwun pandaing. Nuff said. Only stuff that will draw Genwunners gets actual effort.
>>
File: katana carl rolls a blunt.png (211KB, 709x436px) Image search: [Google]
katana carl rolls a blunt.png
211KB, 709x436px
>>29458653
>caring about timeline bullshit
>>
File: 1468006117970.jpg (61KB, 534x750px) Image search: [Google]
1468006117970.jpg
61KB, 534x750px
>>29458816
i miss barry, he was best rival. i hope he is there.
>>
Sun/Moon Red and ORAS Wally porn when?
>>
>>29458653
Traps only get more feminine, so its okay if he stays small
>>
>>29464357
YES

PLEASE! THIS!
>>
>>29458748
No. I live this hell everyday. Im a 23 year old man who everyone thinks is 12. Im fortunate to have found a gf because let me tell you how many "little brother" comments I got.
>>
>Wally didn't

you don't know that
>>
>>29458653
Stunted growth due to health complications. He was young in ORAS, and he still looks young now
>>
>>29458653
it looks like he's a little older. he looks taller and his hair is a bit longer. he was sickly so his growth was stunted a bit maybe.
>>
>>29459030
But XY still takes place during BW2 and so ORAS HAS to take place earlier

>>29459550
deleted official tweet is still more canon than speculation and the games have not made ANY contradictions, stop this meme

>As said tons of times, said timeline mentioned RSE, not ORAS
it came out before ORAS. And literally nobody would reveal a timeline right before it was wordlessly scrapped completely. Any thoughts of it being different is coming from within your mind rather than an official source
>>
>>29461704
>megas being introduced as something still quite new because people didn't know of them and nearly no one can controll them
>In oras megas are spread and known also abroad of the Kalos region, while Oras takes place years before XY

Without even counting all the other bs.
Yeah sure they didnt.
>>
>>29464466
last part meant for >>29461394
>>
>>29458653
Ash virus.
>>
>>29458653
he's a low test beta so still looks like a little twink
>>
>>29462886
I know one who has, he's in his late 20s and still looks gorgeous. I'm quite envious... whether it's of him or his boyfriend though, I don't know.

>>29464138
feels bad man
>>
>>29461640
>tfw i suffer from balltism
>i might be able to have a fully coordinated ball team

Please, God, let it be true.
>>
>>29458653
Wally is an ultrabeast.
>>
>>29458653
It's amazing that people would rather imply that the timeline for the entire Pokemon universe is wrong rather than even consider that Wally is just short.

That or not everyone ages because video game. I'm sure Professor Oak will look no older either.

This is what the Delta Episode has done to the fanbase
>>
FRLG is not canon
RBY is canon
>>
>>29460189
I don't we have enough info to actually place megaverse Kanto and Johto other than they take place before SM.
>>
>>29464884
until we get new info, the old info is what we take as canon
>>
>>29461678
What are you talking about, the ORAS mugshot of Wally was taken at a lower angle, that's all, they're the same model
>>
>>29464435
London
>>
>>29464435
Amen brother. I'm 27 and look 16. Saw one of my high school friend's brother last month, he told me I'm aging backwards.

A bunch of my buddies all are going gray or losing their hair, and here I am with a full head of long hair, not a strand of gray. So there's that, I guess.
>>
>>29464932
I don't think that's a fair assumption, especially considering megaverse is messing around with the events of the original timeline.
>>
>>29460189
I understand that the Megaverse is an alternate universe, but what makes you think that his universe has a different timeline?
>>
>>29465277
But there is zero evidence that Megas existing in the universe is messing around with the timeline of events. There is no indication that anything is different from that timeline tweet, and so until we get anything officially moving up the games within the games themselves, any moving we do is headcanon
>>
>>29458653
he's constantly ill and his growth is stunted
it makes sense
>>
>>29464319
Same.
>>
>>29465424
It's just people being autistic about Wally looking the same in ORAS and XY

They forget that unlike Red and Blue, Cynthia and Wally are just non-canon facility encounters, which means GF doesn't care about aging them up

Really, it's just like the PWT, where Tate and Liza looked the same despite BW2 being set years after RSE
>>
>>29465424
>>29465428
This. For there to be difference in timeline would mean Norman didn't even go to Hoenn until after Ethan became Champion. That fucks up too many things.
>>
Wally has growth problems and Cynthia touches her pussy in the fountain of youth.
>>
>>29464435
>look like a 12 year old
>have a gf

how is this a bad thing? do you roleplay with her?
>>
>>29458653
He was cursed by a pedophile wizard
>>
>>29465181
Are you asian? I heard there's this thing where Asians usually look younger than they look.
>>
>>29465623
Ssh. Don't talk about it. It's too much for them to comprehend.
>>
They won't redesign everyone, they are too lazy to do this. Kanto duo just got special treatment due to 20th Anniversary. You can even expect GF to revert their ages in later games.
>>
>>29465758
>how is this a bad thing?
Sometimes people will straight up refuse to sell me alcohol even after I hand them my ID. It's not fun to have the police called on you just because youre trying to get some hard cider from Meijers on a Thursday evening. Plus you get lots of looks and jokes made at your expense when you tell people you're in college and not high school.
>do you roleplay with her?
No. She is beyond vanilla (handholding, missionary only). Ive tried and it didnt go well. Somewhat miss kinkier past girlfriends.
>>
>>29465181
I'm 20 and a lot of my hairs are grey, but that doesn't stop a few people thinking that I look 14. It's a struggle.
>>
>>29466079
You're lucky to have a girlfriend. I can't seem to get one because I look like I'm in my early teens and girls my age can't get around that.
>>
>>29459209
Her design was annoying, but she had potential.
>>
I'm just happy timeline got btfo today.
Thread posts: 165
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.