[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ARE YOU READY FOR THE TAPUS OF HEALTHY AUTO-WEATHER TO DOMINATE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1476282391181.png (60KB, 572x464px) Image search: [Google]
1476282391181.png
60KB, 572x464px
ARE YOU READY FOR THE TAPUS OF HEALTHY AUTO-WEATHER TO DOMINATE AT VGC?

Tapu Koko - Will be paired with Politoed and Raichu A

Tapu Lele - Will be used in some lead pairings to block fake outs and other priority

Tapu Fini - Literally makes defensive playstyles viable but everyone will use it for support

Tapu Bulu - Halves the power of Earthquake when his weather is in effect and increases grass moves by 50%. Actually amazing with M Venusaur. but will probably be the weakest Tapu until megas are a thing again.

LITERALLY EVERY TEAM WILL CARRY TWO OF THESE
>>
>>29458525
Where did you get that Grassy Terrain lowers Ground moves' power?

But yeah, these things are gonna be great in Doubles/VGC
>>
The don't look horrible like the genies at least
>>
>>29458525
Tapu Lele will be paired with Eevee to ensure that it can use its Z move
>>
I propose the titles "Territory Control" and "Terraformers" for the upcoming saga.
>>
>>29459979
It's existed since Gen 6, they have literally changed nothing except made it auto settable now.

Grassy Terrain has always given passive Lefties recovery, grass damage boost and halved the power of ground attacks.
>>
>>29459979
On the website it says it specifically lowers the power of Earthquake, Magnitude, and Bulldoze
>>
>Halves the power of Earthquakes

WILL THAT FUCKING GEN 5 MOLE PIECE OF SHIT FINALLY GET DROPPED FROM OU?
>>
>>29460232
It can kill Bulu with an iron head
>>
>>29458525
Grass Pelt would also work with Bulu. However, this is currently only on Gogoat who isn't available, until we've seen hidden abilities.

Also it's going to depend on whomever actually gets their terrains to stick since you can only have one out.
>>
>>29460232
>steel type
>all tapu are fairies
>they don't even take his sand away because terrain and weather are two separate things

kek, no
>>
>>29460232
Easy on my bro you faggot
>>
>>29460232
>Elvis Mole came in and did everything the original dirtsnipe could do, but better
>Tapu comes in with easy terrain to halve the power of Earthquake
>shunned shrew got a form change
>Tapu is weak to both Ice and Steel
nothin personnel...
>>
DESU when DP Remakes come out and somehow Gogoat is usable again somehow you know I'm gonna be that asshole lol.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.