[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You're my goal, Satoshi. >I will become a better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (45KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 600x338px
>You're my goal, Satoshi.
>I will become a better woman for you, when I return.

What did she mean by this?
>>
>>29456910
whos satoshi? I thought she liked ash
>>
CLEMONT KNEW

C L E M O N T K N E W
>>
https://twitter.com/AshandSerena/status/791598970099290116

early shit subs
>>
>>29456910
She means she's not coming back.
>>
>>29456910
It means she is now irrelevant and forgotten like all of his other companions.
>>
>>29457039
>>29457069
>mfw she appears in some cap of sun and moon

>mfw no face
>>
>>29456964
Why is it always the ones doing English subs are the ones who can barely speak English?
>>
She'll return for a few episodes in SM, where she falls in love with Sophocles, and then leaves again so she can become a super scientist to impress him.
>>
>>29457039
>>29457069
Then she pops up at school a year later.
>>
>>29457271
Either because they're nip or some random spic. Better have a nip with shitty english than a bong with shitty nip
>>
>>29456910
It means scotty doesnt know
>>
Can you guys please keep your autismal obsession with the love life of a japanese anime child in your containment thread?
>>
>>29456910
She meant that she will see Ash again, the same way Ash will battle AJ again and go back for Pidgeot.
>>
>>29456959
I don't understand.
>>
>>29457371
But Ash didn't say it, Serena did.
>>
>>29456910
"I will teach young girls co-dependency and my life has no other purpose than being a bride that'll be left at the altar for an indecisive Japanese male."
>>
>>29457497
You have to admit, the writers know their audience. What Japanese boy doesn't want to imagine there are blonde, blue-eyed gaijin girls lusting after them for no good reason even if they're constant losers at everything?
>>
>>29457519
Anything to help the birth rate, I suppose.
>>
>>29457497
wtf I love the ashnime now
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.