[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can forgive GF low number of new Pokemon...again I can forgive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

I can forgive GF low number of new Pokemon...again
I can forgive them all those attempts to make the game easier and even more casualised than before
I can forgive them Ash-Greninja and Piakchu with Ash hat in the game even though its stupid
I can forgive them no Battle Frontier in ORAS even though it was very disappointing
I can forgive them no Z/XY2 even though thats even more disappointing and leaves Kalos and 6 gen very unfinished
I can forgive them no new megas, soraing or dexnav
I can forgive them the lagging battles and 3d not wroking most of the time in 3ds game
I can forgive them Alola forms being just Kanto and looking very stupid most of the time
I can forgive them lack of many Pokemon associated with Sun or Moon (Solrock, Lunatone, Volcarona, Heliolisk, Musharna etc) not being in Alola

But i wont forgive them lack of good post game. Its 20 fucking annivesary game and GF had more time than usual to make them.

If there isnt some proper way to celebrate it like PWT, Frontier or something similar then they fucked up hard

Bringing bunch of 6 gen features and introducing Z-moves (that NOBODY CARES about) and stuff like PokePelago isnt "celebrating" the annivesary. Its a joke

ou said "It all comes together" so i hope you wont disappoint GF
>>
>>29455344
>I can forgive them lack of many Pokemon associated with Sun or Moon (Solrock, Lunatone, Volcarona, Heliolisk, Musharna etc) not being in Alola

No Solrock and Lunatone in AlolaDex yet they promote new anime with Solrock and Lunatone

They really dont care
>>
>>29455344
Subscribed
>>
>>29455344
you don't know that there's no post game yet wtf
>>
>>29455344
I can't forgive them for cucking Zygarde so hard with a shit ability and bad forme gimmick and mechanic in the shitty ability GF slapped on it.
>>
You're right OP, gen 8 fucking sucks. Like 2019, worst year in my life.
>>
>>29455944
>I can forgive them no Battle Frontier in ORAS even though it was very disappointing
That was a major offense. Other than that, I've already lost hope when I saw the leaked dex full of waifus, ayylmaos and other shitty designs. I'm starting to accept gen 5 was the last good one they ever introduced
>>
>>29456244
The fuck I quoted? That was for >>29455344
>>
>>29456053
And thats why you should read the entire post. I said IF there wont be any good post game

Besides as of now we have zero hints pointing at any post game.

Not even from chinese leak
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.