[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if gf put fakemon into the demo to ruse us knowing we would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (51KB, 187x185px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
51KB, 187x185px
What if gf put fakemon into the demo to ruse us knowing we would datamine? Why do we even datamine? Wtf is wrong with us?
>>
>>29446310
Don't come to this board on acid. You will only find disappointment.
>>
>>29446310
Did you ever notice how your hands fit perfectly into your pockets? Like, did they have to measure the pants to make sure there was enough room in your pockets for your hands? Dude.
>>
>>29446310
What if, like, the colors you grew up with are actually completely different colors, but we're all just colorblind?
>>
Nah, unlikely as fuck.

However, I feel like we haven't got everything from the datamining, at least from what I'm seeing. For instance, in one video, I've only just now realized some pokemon were missing (or maybe at some points, they weren't able to get all of them?). Here are the big stinkers that strangely would make too much sense for them to have Alolan forms, especially after knowing only generation 1 pokemon would be getting them.

>Jinx
>Mr. Mime

Now, don't quote me on this, this is speculative, but given that this is a region based on Hawaii, wouldn't it make far too much sense for Jinx to have a Alolan form? Of course, it might not become exactly what we might expect. We certainly didn't see some of these coming. But Mr. Mime, oh boy.

Mr. Mime was already referred to as a quite rare pokemon back in the days, even the anime confirmed this back then and at the time, I believe there was a point where it was mentioned not much is known about it.

What if Mr. Mime isn't originally from Kanto either, but rather a pokemon that adapted itself to the Kanto region? Maybe its actual name is what his Alolan form really is about, much like Persian, who's Alolan form actually resembles a persian cat. And the very same might even apply to Jinx. Not much is known about it, except that its dancing is alluring and moves in a rhythm of its own, which could actually be foreshadowing its Alolan form, like Exeggutor.

feel free to bash me for my dumb thoughts, but it's fun to theorize a bit, even if nothing really happens
>>
File: 1433034102547.png (245KB, 830x467px) Image search: [Google]
1433034102547.png
245KB, 830x467px
>>29446310
Please anon, don't fight this.

The sooner you accept facts, the better.
>>
>>29447247
> I've only just now realized some pokemon were missing (or maybe at some points, they weren't able to get all of them?)
gonna need a source on this one because images for everything in the regional dex have been found

>wouldn't it make far too much sense for Jinx to have a Alolan form
don't see your logic on this one
>>
>>29447247
>wouldn't it make far too much sense for Jinx to have a Alolan form?

No. GF actively avoids giving Jynx any sort of attention because everyone called them out for 'racism' back in the day. That's why Jynx got a baby form along with Electabuzz and Magmar in gen 2 but didn't get an evolution like them in gen 4
>>
File: 1285780722565.jpg (64KB, 318x319px) Image search: [Google]
1285780722565.jpg
64KB, 318x319px
>>29446310
>What if gf put fakemon into the demo to ruse us knowing we would datamine
I want to live in a universe where GF are fucking geniuses like this. I mean, if that's the creativity they put into fooling dataminers, imagine the effort they would put into the actual games.
>>
>>29446310
>What if gf put fakemon
because money
>>
>>29447483
It's not really "genius", more like "unjustifiable allocation of resources"
>>
>>29447348

I wasn't exactly talking about regional dex, but more in the sense of the actual Alolan dex and pokemon gotten native there unless I'm missing some details (I might be)

this was the video where I noticed Jinx and Mr. Mime were gone missing, as well as Mime Jr. and Smoochum now that I noticed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki-YoL3pyBw

for some reason, Weedle line's missing too even though Caterpie's line is in there for whatever the heck reason.

And the Jinx part, I was more thinking in the sense of the hawaiian dancer cliché, although I'm not entirely sure if they'd go in such a obvious route. Maybe in contrast, she'd be Fire/Psychic type or whatever the heck kind of messed up type combination.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.