[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys think Ultra Beasts are going to be considered legendaries?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

Do you guys think Ultra Beasts are going to be considered legendaries?

I only ask because if so, including the island guardians, that's 18 fucking legendaries. That's a LOT.
>>
File: IMG_3488.jpg (25KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3488.jpg
25KB, 256x256px
Zygarde looks like this thing, let that sink in
>>
What if
You can't transfer or trade UBs
>>
>>29446288
No, version exclusive UBs scream trading.
>>
At least they make sense as an original source of alternative legendary pokemon.

More interesting then just another lynchpin of reality and break the mold of trio and maybe a boss stuff.
>>
>>29446257
In terms of stats and all that jazz? Yeah I imagine they'll pretty much be legendaries
>>
I would think so. They seem super powerful.
>>
>>29446257
They're probably going to be deemed their own category. The title Legendary applies to Pokemon of this world while the title of Ultra Beast applies to these creatures from a different dimension. Functionally, they'll likely be the same or somewhat similar, but like how gyms became trials, it's a new spin on overpowered beings.

I'd be curious to see how they're integrated into the battle system given the open-ended nature of their stat diversity and typing.
>>
File: 1477342174723.png (671KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1477342174723.png
671KB, 1000x1000px
>>29446434
>They're probably going to be deemed their own category
Hopefully their own category that isn't restricted by lore. I want them to be 700+ base stats creatures.
>>
>>29446537
They going to be very high stats.
>>
I just know we have a Zygarde ultra beast and that's sick
>>
>>29446257
no
they're going to be considered fucking Ultra Beasts
>>
>>29446594
Is there just like one guy spamming this? Sure they have some similarities but it's hardly confirmed or anything.
>>
The real question is, how many are going to be event exclusive?
>>
Are they going to be shiny locked?
>>
>>29446611
I think it was totem zygarde not ultra beast.
>>
>>29446625
sheeeit that's probably why there's only one more mythical with but 8 UBs
>>
>>29446625
Probably none. Just verison exculsive.
>>
>>29446625
Probably all of them. The UB ball has no name.
>>
File: 1477138274181.png (172KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1477138274181.png
172KB, 400x400px
>>29446578
I hope they're just strong bosses that show up sometimes to fuck shit up with their sheer power.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB15qcW3KbA
>>29446625
All of them besides UB-01 and both UB-02. Please Gamefreak.. Don't make me use cheating to get that Yogg-Saron crab on my team.
>>
>>29446257
Idk
>>
On the sprite list they're all between Lunala and Magearna.

So yes.
>>
>>29446625
They're gonna be the Azure Flute all over again
>>
They'll be a different "category" of legendaries just like mythicals ended up being. But functionally yeah they're going to be the same as legendaries
>>
>>29446733
They're guest monsters and boss pokemon. They will be obtainable.

I wonder if some are evos of another.
>>
Ultra Beasts are Pokemon/Human hybrids from the future
>>
>refuse to use legendaries
>mosquito and belly mouth are rad as fuck

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeet.
>>
>>29446257
- Pokémon
- Legendary Pokémon
- Ultra Beast Pokémon
>>
>>29447473
>not playing another game and beating trainers with monsters which aren't even considered as pokemons
Come on anon.
>>
>>29446625
None. They'd be after Magearna if that were the case.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.