[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aside from nuzlockes, monotypes, randomizers, and LC, what are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: gym1.png (17KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
gym1.png
17KB, 256x192px
Aside from nuzlockes, monotypes, randomizers, and LC, what are some interesting runs you can do?
>>
'Ashime runs' are something I read about here. You pick a region and go with the same mons Ash used there. Usually it means not evolving shit, and you can go with crappy movesets too
>>
Use an action replay code to disable experience and try beating the game with only wild pokemon
>>
>>29445155
N run

Release your team every badge
>>
>>29445155

N Run

>Can only catch pokemon from the route you're in
>Have to release them all after every trainer battle
>>
File: christian pokempon.jpg (46KB, 500x408px) Image search: [Google]
christian pokempon.jpg
46KB, 500x408px
>>29445155
>>
>>29445340
>Use an action replay code to disable experience

God I've been wanting to do one of those for a long time now, but I just can't find any code that disable exp. Literally the only one that I could find was a BW run with the AP check on
>>
File: LinooneQuest.png (34KB, 657x407px) Image search: [Google]
LinooneQuest.png
34KB, 657x407px
>>29445155
With XY/ORAS you can do Wonder Trade runs; traded until I got 6 Zigzagoon with Pick Up and used them.
>>
>>29445155
Everything has 0 IVs. Lately been trying to get /ekx/ to help get me a team, but waiting 6 hours for 6 pokemon is not worth the wait. Luckily I found myself a copy of cubic ninja, so that could end soon.
>>
>>29445372

That sounds incredibly tedious.
>>
Not really interesting but I've decided to play through Sun/Moon without the feature that tells you what Pokemon your opponent is about to send out.

I figured it could make it a little more challenging.
>>
>>29445514
set mode
>>
>>29445531
Yeah that's what it's called.
I've never played through any of the games like that so I figured why not.
>>
>>29445514
>playing on set mode is interesting
fucking casuals man
>>
>>29445547
i love you
>>
>>29445506

Proof that N is a turboautist
>>
speed runs
meme runs (speed runs with meme pokes like trying to speedrun emerald with mightyena or some shit)
>>
>>29445155
Egglocke. Ask random people to give you an egg of anything without telling you what's inside it.
Wonderlocke where you WT your team away after every badge (or trial/island in SM) and use the six replacements.
Use only Pokémon that were introduced in that generation or related to a mon introduced in that generation. I'd recommend Johto for this as most Johtomons are shit.
>>
>>29445406
...or you could just catch 6 Zigzagoon with Pickup
>>
>>29445585
>Use only Pokémon that were introduced in that generation or related to a mon introduced in that generation. I'd recommend Johto for this as most Johtomons are shit.
>typhlosion, feraligatr, meganium, lanturn, heracross, togekiss, crobat, quagsire, ampharos, azumaril, sudowoodo, jumpluff, ambipomb, yanmega, umbreon, espeon, honchcrow, slowking/slowbro, mismagius, foretress, gliscor, steelix, scizor, weavile, mamoswine, skarmory, houndoom, kingdra, donphan, the hitmon line, electivire, magmortar, blissey
>>
>>29445572

Lore wise N just talked to them and asked the strongest Pokemon on each route to come join him. Thus them all having I.Vs of 30. That and he only did it before battling you and the E4.
>>
>>29445585
You don't have to wondertrade your team away. It's just a Nuzlocke but you wondertrade the ones you catch immediately.
>>
>>29446329
I know but the one I meant is a special Wonderlocke where you actually do that.

>>29445682
Huh, no idea what I was thinking there. Although most of those cross gen evos can only be received before Red if you trade the item over.
>>
>>29445155
Non evolved run
>All Pokemon must be in their first evolutionary stage
>Pokemon without evolution are not allowed
>I can't grind with wild Pokemon (once I find one I only can catch it (V gen and under) or flee.
>>
NPC Challenge.

Roll a random Trainer Class and play with only pokemon that type uses.

For example:
Fisherman... Magikarp, Feebas, Basculin, etc.
Bug Catcher... early route bugmon and their evos.
Fug Catcher: 6 mega fug
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.