[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which game had the best post game gauntlet area? Cystal - Battle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: bf.png (484KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
bf.png
484KB, 800x450px
Which game had the best post game gauntlet area?

Cystal - Battle Tower
FRLG - Trainer Tower
Emerald - Battle Frontier
HGSS/Plat - Battle Frontier
BW2 - Pokemon World Tournament
X/Y - Battle Maison
ORAS - Battle Resort
>>
Pokemon World Tournament
>>
please respond
>>
>>29442762
Emerald > b2w2 > plat >>>>> the rest
>>
>>29442762
battle subway
>>
Emerald was god tier
Platinum was disappointing
World Tournament was just nostalgia bait
The rest is fucking irrelevant
>>
>>29443265
What was disappointing about Platinum?
>>
Platinum = Emerald > PWT > The rest
>>
>>29443296
Probably because it wasn't a carbon copy of Emerald's
>>
Uhhh Black Tower/White Tree Hollow?
>>
File: 1477148111693.jpg (53KB, 692x488px) Image search: [Google]
1477148111693.jpg
53KB, 692x488px
>>29443265
>Not liking PWT
>Calling the Platinum Battle Frontier dissappointing
>>
>>29443265
/thread
>>
>>29443296

Some people didn't like it only having 5 facilites, not having as much cool shit to buy, and the reduced scale of it.
>>
The Black City/White Forest thing in BW2, where you had to navigate a maze and battle tougher and tougher trainers in order to get to the top.

It's pretty simple, but it's a lot of fun. Plus it helped me train my Pokemon to fight Benga.

The PWT was cool, too.
>>
>>29443265
Hoennbabbies are fucking disgusting

Platinum's BF is infinitely better than the random shitfest that Emerald's BF was, and the PWT combined the best part of both BFs (the Factory) with the awesome feeling of an international tournament to decide the best trainer in the world

But no, muh Emerald is perfect, the pinnacle of series, how can other even compete, right?
>>
Emerald for sheer variety, ORAS in second place after factoring in that making a comp viable team is actually plausible in Gen VI
>>
>>29443689
>ORAS in second place after factoring in that making a comp viable team is actually plausible in Gen VI

I consider that mechanical improvements, not post game content.

I.vs were a mistake.
>>
>>29443626
I like DPPt way more than RSE or ORAS, but the Platinum Frontier is trash. The gimmicks of its unique facilities aren't nearly as compelling.
>>
>>29443626
Platinum's was fucking awful. Battle Hall was autistic. Arcade was palace tier. Then you two copy pasted facilities. The only one left is castle.
BWT is just fucking boring. I beat it 2 times with 0 effort and never touched that shit ever again. The only two things that it did right was the music and the new RSE leader sprites. Face it, emerald's BF is just too good compared to all the other shit.
>>
>>29442762
If Emerald was all about a whole nee post-game region AND battle frontier I could die a happy man.
>>
>>29442762
They're all hot garbage.
Except maybe for the PWT because it was nice seeing all the Gym Leaders and Champions in one place.
>>
>>29442762
The worst part of Emerald was that god awful tileset they decided to use. What happened to good vibrant colors?
>>
What's so good about the Battle Frontier in Emerald? I've never played it so I wouldn't no.
>>
Battle Subway had best atmosphere
>>
>>29443620
And they gave you a shiny for completing it.
>>
>>29443043
Fuck off with your shitty meme
>>
>>29444255
If you played it you wouldn't know either because it's based purely on nostalgia
>>
>>29442762
World Tournament + Black Tower without any doubt. BW2 endgame was so fucking good.
>>
>>29442762
BW2. PWT and Treehollow/Tower were amazing. I really hope they bring the PWT back one day.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.