[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you guys have such a hard on for quadrupeds? And why is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Why do you guys have such a hard on for quadrupeds? And why is samurott hated? He's literally everything you want.
>>
>Bipedal to quadruped
>Quadruped to bipedal
>>
People want a fire starter to primarily stay on 4 feet. Not so much a love for quadupeds.

Samurott isn't particularly hated perse...It's the jump from oshawott > dewott >>>>>>>>>>>samurott. Plus it's proportions are weird for something that's supposed to fight with those giant shell swords.
>>
>>29436842
>what is Typhlosion?
>>
>>29436842

>caring

Literally autistic. Not being ok with things changing is an actual sign of autism.
>>
Samurott shouldve been bipedal so it could wield its swords like an actual samurai.
>>
>>29436809
I like Samurott but I wished he was a fighting type.
>>
>>29436842
>Who to Cares
>Cares to Who

It's a good design but you fucking autists will grasp at any reason to bash on them, even if that reason is extremely mundane and trivial. Bravo.
>>
Consistency between an evolution line, and because there are so many humanlike Pokemon this gen.
>>
>>29436809
It's less about them being either quadruped or biped, and more about them changing from one into the other.

Like, seriously, was making the Fire starter humanoid the only choice they have? I can understand Pokemon that's actually humanoid in the first place, but there's honestly no reason why they need to make Litten like that.

Samurott is similar, with the key difference being its design was meant to be humanoid but goes the animal-like route instead. The end result was a samurai who have to be on all four which kills the concept in the first place.
>>
>>29437450
This. Plus Samurott has nothing to do with Dewott, and Dewott is a God tier design.

I like Luchalitten, but having a tiger on all fours would've been refreshing since there is no quadrupedal fire starter, and we would've avoided the fire/fighting shitstorm.
Samurott is not bad, but I expected much more and something completely different after Dewott. It was a huge deception for me.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.