[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people accuse N to be a Final Fantasy reject when Cyrus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Diamond_Pearl_Cyrus.png (438KB, 503x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Diamond_Pearl_Cyrus.png
438KB, 503x1280px
Why do people accuse N to be a Final Fantasy reject when Cyrus is literally an Ultimecia rip off in terms of evil plan?
>>
File: eQ20E.jpg (82KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
eQ20E.jpg
82KB, 384x313px
>>29433725
Because gen 5 is generally a worse executed gen
>>
I think they are comparing N's design to generic bishounen designs. Since many Final Fantasy leads are bishounen.

Anyways Cyrus should be compared to Ghetsis, not N.
>>
>>29433725
Cyrus isn't Ultimecia, Ultimecia's plan was Time Compression, allowing her to gain ultimate power and remake the universe in her own image. Cyrus' plan was to erase spirit. No emotion, no memory, no will. He just planned on using Dialga and Palkia to do it. The thing is he thought this was a good thing, where as Ultimecia did it because she was paranoid and power hungry.
>>
>>29433725
FF is garbage
>>
>>29434154
No it isn't. Stop with this meme.

FF =/= the newer FFs that you think of when you hear FF.

FF5 and FF6 were godly and the series should've ended at 7.
>>
>>29433735
4 was worse executed though in terms of villains.

Galactic is a retarded joke. It's mentioned that Cyrus was good with machines, why didn't he have robot minions? Not at all far fetched for the setting, it would have reinforced Cyrus's detachment from humanity, and been something new.

How did he even get minions for his stupid plan?
>>
>>29433725
Because isn't a fucking hippie.
>>
>>29436307
>How did he even get minions for his stupid plan?
he went to /r9k/
>>
>>29433725
Because it would imply he was the one being rejected.
>>
>>29436307
>why didn't he have robot minions? Not at all far fetched for the setting, it would have reinforced Cyrus's detachment from humanity, and been something new.

It would be fun if we get this in the remakes especially with the UB ideas.
>>
>>29433725
The actual reason is that no-one remembers Cyrus or anything about his poorly explained plans

The only reason so many people bitch about N is because BW actually had a memorable story for the first time in pokemon history (not necessarily a great one, but a memorable one)
>>
>>29436335
>he went to /r9k/
I wonder if that is how Maxie and Archie got their grunts.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.