[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wish the games had some kind of pokemon retirement place, somewhere

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: ruspotlight_slowking.png (304KB, 390x522px) Image search: [Google]
ruspotlight_slowking.png
304KB, 390x522px
I wish the games had some kind of pokemon retirement place, somewhere you can stick your singleplayer mons that you've made an attachment to but that aren't very good, without them just sitting in your box or getting released. There's 3d models now, surely there could be something like this, like a pokemon village that you can populate with your own dudes? It'd be really cute
>>
Well the box in Alola is going to be a friggan resort and im betting this will lead to a retcon saying "Yeah all the boxes are pleasent"
>>
We are getting that in the form of sending them to a farm up north to harvest minerals and vespene gas. It's gonna be great.
>>
>>29432619
I'd like a ranch to put my breedjects in instead of fucking up the ecosystem by releasing hundreds of baby Scythers onto an early route.
>>
There's a labor camp but I dunno if you'd want to put pokemon you're attached to in there.
>>
I'd love this. I often have too many faves to fit on my teams so id like them to go to a lil resort!
>>
>>29432619
Two answers to this: If your pokemon has an acceptable nature and learns good moves by TM and levelup, Hyper Training exists now, as well as Super training, so IVs and EVs have been trivialized enough that that is no longer necessarily an excuse to disqualify your in-game team from competition.

Second answer is: Mohn's islands are pretty much what you describe; little islands you can send your box pokemon to, to gather items, meet other pokemon, and get other bonuses.

So cheers, you got what you wanted in SuMo, more or less.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.