[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>stuck with hardy >have to faint a Pokémon before changing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1210.png (119KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1210.png
119KB, 500x500px
>stuck with hardy
>have to faint a Pokémon before changing form
>67 defense
>71 special defense
>>
You'll be able to re-EV train it and max out its IVs in the actual game. Unfortunately you're still stuck with Hardy Nature, but it could be worse. Probably won't see much use though, unless upon transfer to the actual games you can soft reset for Nature. It might end up like Cosplay Pikachu though, so it doesn't matter anyways. Shame, cuz I really like Ash-Greninja
>>
Yeah, Ash-Greninja got boned hard.
>>
File: butanon.png (8KB, 232x217px) Image search: [Google]
butanon.png
8KB, 232x217px
>edit it's EVs
>give it 31 IVs
>>
Well Ash is in the game so maybe he'll give us a Froakie post-game with Battle Bond that we can soft reset the nature for?

Similar to how Diantha gave us a Ralts post game holding Gardevoirte and Steven gave us Beldum post game holding Metagrossite
>>
>>29432315
And Glalite was advertised as exclusive to the demo and we we're still able to get it in ORAS by getting 5 shoal salts and shells
>>
I think Ash-Greninja with Battle Bond might be exclusive to the one we get from the demo, and it would be kinda odd to breed it, get a Froakie with Battle Bond and everytime it knocked out an opponent it changed into Ash-Greninja temporarily. Also, I'm not sure how all this coding stuff works or all this indexing either, but wasn't Ash-Greninja indexed as its own Pokemon?

It having a Hardy Nature isn't really helpful, but at least it got 110 stat increase after it has transformed if it gets the chance. Water Shuriken is viable on this thing right? Since the move changed into a Special move and apparently Battle Bond boosts the damage of it?

Regardless, this Gen's gimmick seems to be a fetish for battle transformations, Minior, Ash-Greninja, Wishiwashi & Zygarde.

Minior's ability servers a purpose at least, basically a "free" Shell Smash after it has taken over 50% damage, at least if appears to increase its speed.

Wishiwashi gets a straight up power buff, but reverts back after a it has taken over 50% damage, essentially it got no ability just like Zygarde's Power Construct...

It's so annoying that all this marketing and hype for Zygarde ends really anticlimatic with a fucking zen mode ability, Deoxys, Giratina, Hoopa, Shaymin etc all got permanent formes (some of them with a time-based gimmick, but that is certainly better than a battle transformation where you ability serves only 1 damn purpose)

The problem with Zygarde is, what about the fans who only like the doggo ro snek forme and don't want to use the 100% forme? Well GF cucked us all badly and it won't reach Mega Fug levels either mainly because its ability is its biggest hindrance (it'll probably get 780BST, but will always be inferior to Mega Fug)
>>
Who gives a fuck about defenses on a Greninja? lmao. It's there to hit and run or clean up late game.
>>
If they wanted it in the game, why did they half-ass it like this?
>>
>>29431744
I'm not even going to transfer it to the games.
>>
>>29433381
I'm going to transfer it and force it to work in my labor camp.
>>
>Can't even nickname
If I can't even make a joke about it jobbing, what's the point of having this relic of a passing anime season in the game?
>>
>>29433392
>Nicknaming Pokémon of other trainers
>>
>>29431744
>What is breeding
>>
>>29431744
>have to faint a Pokémon before changing form
Z-MOVE
-
M
O
V
E
>>
>>29433426
You could nickname the Lucario in XY, right?
>>
File: 1471520710531.png (217KB, 635x475px) Image search: [Google]
1471520710531.png
217KB, 635x475px
>>29431744
>Ash-Greninja will be slower than Keldeo pre-transformation
>After transformation it will still be slower than Tornadus-T
>>
>>29433477
>Battle Bond Greninja without an item only barely outdamages Life Orb Protean Greninja when using STAB moves
>does less damage than Protean Greninja's coverage moves
>still slower than Protean Greninja

Nize Z-move nerd.
>>
>>29433477
I know people are already talking about throwing up protects on Z-moves, but this seems like the easiest to predict user of a Z-move so far, since it's so desperate to get that first kill.
>>
How does breeding this thing work out?
Will it produce normal froakies..?
>>
>>29433432

>what is contest pikachu?

Haha, no.
>>
>>29432328
>And Glalite was advertised as exclusive to the demo and we we're still able to get it in ORAS by getting 5 shoal salts and shells
Wut
>>
>>29431744
>Wanting a Timid fuckboy Greninja
>Wanting a Naive dumbass Greninja
>Not wanting a nice Hardy badass perfect for travelling and enduring the hardships of the world

You're a faggot OP.
>>
>>29433360
It's ok anon, we can tell you don't play competitive
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.