[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Sun and Moon Smug thread If we can have constant threads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: 145.png (271KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
145.png
271KB, 512x512px
Pokemon Sun and Moon Smug thread

If we can have constant threads about people crying that people are so pessimistic about Sun and Moon, let us also have a thread where we gloat about how fucking shit Sun and Moon have turned out and how right the skeptics are.

I for one always get a smile when I see people defending shitty Alola forms like Persian and Dugtrio as "they're supposed to be shitty"
"They're supposed to not be serious"
"you're the mad one."

It's amazing seeing these people jump through every possible leap of logic to defend gamefreak. You'd think they actually had some personal stake in making people like these Pokemon
>>
>>29430285
reminder that your "smug" pic is a picture of one of the worst villains to have ever come from Fire Emblem

you can't even accuse people of defending bad taste
>>
>>29430285
that evil looking old guy is kinda hot desu
>>
I'm happy that your pessimism is satisfied and I'm happy for others whose optimism has been rewarded. There are threads like this for every Generation; something's always gonna be shit to someone while someone else loves it.

I think you're right in that Alolan Persian and Dugtrio look weird as fuck, but someone out there likes them. Who the fuck am I to take that away from them?
>>
>>29430285
>threads for pessimism
>threads complaining about that pessimism
>threads complaining about complaining about that pessimism

Yes, please, this kind of childish, reactionary thread-making is exactly what /vp/ needs.
>>
File: 1435446710136.png (51KB, 594x448px) Image search: [Google]
1435446710136.png
51KB, 594x448px
>>29430357
>impliying that when everyone thought he was the real big bad guy was not the last good moment of anything FE related
just burn the general in /vg/ and everyone in
>>
>>29430450
Enjoy being a fucking NPC in your own life.

The most important thing in your life is yourself. If you don't feel that way, you don't value yourself. Fuck everyone else, they don't mean jack shit.

Anyone who disagrees with you is wrong and deserves to die
>>
File: 1476993486710.png (42KB, 284x339px) Image search: [Google]
1476993486710.png
42KB, 284x339px
I can't be smug. I was pessimistic and I was right, but the end result has made me miserable. I wish I was wrong.

But you do raise a good point. A lot of people have been getting way too defensive, and it's fun to laugh at them for getting pissy any time someone disagrees with them.
>>
>>29430285
>Sun and Moon comes out
>pokebank + pokebank Transporter update
>Compatible with Pokemon R/B/Y virtual console
>Can still do Mew glitch and rare candy cheat on Blue Version
>Farm lvl 100 Mews to fill up dex

I always see the same filth on /vp/
Narcissistic and Pessimistic faggots who complain about a game they've never worked on with no clue how marketing and age demographics work.

I really respect some of the people on /vp/ who look forward to something new that S/M version might have to offer.

Why be scared of embracing something different?
>>
File: 1467901025236.png (20KB, 223x203px) Image search: [Google]
1467901025236.png
20KB, 223x203px
>tfw you didn't fall for the "Sun and Moon will have a lot of Pokemon because they had to spend time modelling all the old Pokemon in gen 6" meme
>>
File: 1405947680780.jpg (47KB, 621x502px) Image search: [Google]
1405947680780.jpg
47KB, 621x502px
>>29430847
>fell for it
>>
>>29430847
I knew they wouldn't be designing many new ones.

More time and effort went into technical programming than designing and that's why it took so long.

Only a faggot assumes that because a pokemon game is a huge file or that it took a long time to develop that it must contain heaps of new pokemon.

/vp/ is a meme of itself.
>>
>>29430575
Waste of energy. People are going to like things that I don't like wherever I go; what's the point in getting angry about it and making pointless shit personal? And I do value myself and my opinions, but that doesn't invalidate the values of others. There's nothing wrong with me and someone else being happy.
>>
File: image.jpg (211KB, 470x595px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
211KB, 470x595px
>tfw I've had fun with every Pokemon game to date and I just come here to shitpost to ruin people's days
I really don't get why people care what other people on here think.
>>
>>29430502

joins you to "avenge his child" without realizing that he'd be getting back at a fucking kid
kills scarlet for no reason
easily forgiven

fuck that guy
>>
>>29430357
Wesker grandpa did nothing wrong. Invisible kingdom overall was shit. The bedazzling one and the falmboyant one dying was such fucking shit.
>>
>>29430285
Why have a smug thread when the picture is from objectively the worst Fire Emblem game?

You have indiscernible tastes, OP.
>>
>>29430984
>Fun
>In ORAS

Tell me sir, where did you find it in a game where it doesn't exist?
>>
>>29431031
>Not enjoying Soaring on Latias.

Wow, you must shit rainbows.
>>
>>29430285
The problem is that they've already wasted so much of their time hyping the games, they can't turn back now so they have to shill the games at full force and make sure everyone knows that they have no flaws.
>>
>>29431073
Soaring on Latias is garbage in comparison to Drakengard 1's flying segments. It's so empty and devoid of life compared to those.
>>
>>29430825
So you dislike people that disagree with you and only respect people that agree with you.
And new = good, did I sum up your post accurately?
>>
>>29431001
>kills scarlet for no reason
controlled by dragon dick
>easily forgiven
well he didn't kill any of the royal childs
>>
>>29431031
I just played it like any other Pokemon game, didn't really feel any less fun.
>>
I love Pokemon but it is kind of funny how some people defend Gamefreak/Pokemon like it's their job. You can't criticize a Pokemon without a bunch of people coming at you like you insulted their mother.
>>
>>29431203
Agreed. I'll get SM and enjoy it, but that doesn't mean I can't bitch about parts of it. There's way too much blind fanboyism on this board.
>>
>>29431141
kills ryoma's should-have-been girlfriend
shiro got robbed of good mods
>>
>>29431131
I disagree with people who don't have a basis for their argument and usually because critical cunts to look cool and thoughtful
>>
>>29431668
So people who disagree with you, gotcha.
>>
>>29431684

can you even fucking read
if they have a BASIS for their argument

kids these days
>>
>>29431203
I honestly can't understand why some people would try so hard to defend a design.

I mean, if you like it, fine. But shitting on people who have their own reason not too is pathetic.

>>29431668
What exactly would you say a basis for argument? Would someone who said the toucan 'mon is uninspired or "literally my mom's toucan" be dismissed? What about people who said Kommo-o is too cluttered of a design?
>>
>>29431684
You look like a fucking idiot right now, can you read?

>>29431850
Yeah, I'd say that's fair Kommo-o is a bit of an eyeful, but I think the design team was going for something complex and diety-like (O as a suffix in Japanese refers to divinity as a honourific/title)

Toucan is ok, but it's shiny look amazing.

Let me ask you, would you say all those generations of gyms were a good idea, however, trials might be an interesting adjustment? especially if you make progression achievments based on enthusiasm and skill? rather than tanking everything with two or three strong, well-placed pokemon and winning the game with little-to-no-fun thereby ruining the whole sense delayed gratification the game is supposed to immerse you in?

How bout HMs? Can't you earn pokemon that act like tools or vehicles much like the way modern Zelda games work but integrated in such a way that they can be practical and fun without being too time consuming?

I'm talking about these kinds of arguments with a basis for having even brought them up to begin with.
>>
>>29430575
who hurt you?
>>
>>29431850
>But shitting on people who have their own reason not too is pathetic.

Just like people who like a design and there's people saying "shit taste" just cause they don't like it. Pathetic.
>>
File: speechless.png (115KB, 636x440px) Image search: [Google]
speechless.png
115KB, 636x440px
>>29431982
Okay, yeah, I can definitely see where you're coming from. I'll be on my way then.

>>29432022
Oh yes, there's that too. Maybe I should have mentioned that as well.
>>
>>29430357
Pretty much all the villains of FE14 are some of the worst villains we got.
>>
>>29430357
It's not Gunter's fault he was in Revelation. That's like blaming someone for getting poop on them in a shitstorm.
>>
>>29430425
He's got a really sexy grandpa voice as well that confuses me deeply.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.