[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've seen people talking about the leak not being everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1476798966511.png (2MB, 2048x7422px) Image search: [Google]
1476798966511.png
2MB, 2048x7422px
So I've seen people talking about the leak not being everything that we are going to get, speculation about nido's and alakazam alolan forms, some pink long eared pokemon that was apparently in a trailer? And the legendary radiant and full moon forms not being part of the sprite leaks.

Is there a chance there is more to come? Or is this really all we are getting, seems majorly underwhelming with nearly 1/3 being legendaries, hardly any alolan forms and too many one stage filler mons with seemingly no purpose.
>>
>>29430034
>radiant and full moon forms
Not separate forms. They're just something the Legendary Pokemon do when preparing to attack.
>>
>>29430034
>Is there a chance there is more to come?

Nope. Unless they're forms of national dex only Pokemon like Ash-Greninja.

This is like the ORAS datamine all over again where people were making up bullshit about how the datamine wasn't everything and the BF and more megas would be in the full game.
>>
>>29431650
was there ever a national dex that had New Pokemon from the respective region in it?
>>
>>29431683
Sinnoh. Most cross-gen Evolutions weren't available in the regional dex.
>>
>>29431683
Only DP. But it's not going to happen here because they dumped the national dex indexes anyway
http://pastebin.com/hezpWAJj

Also in Kaphotic's first video you can explicitly see Jangmo-o is #782, which matches up exactly with the number of Pokemon before it in the pokedex sprite image dump
>>
Thing is why they leave the sprites in then? ORAS I get cause they finally cracked the code which is why the SM Demos we're done so quickly. And I get you cynical fucks like getting your tiny hearts cucked. But this whole stupid thing seems like the DUMBEST thing nintendo/game freak/TPCi has ever done.

1. Left in Dex Sprites for purpose of teasing people I can kinda get, but having released 2/3 of everything already kinda tells me they shouldn't have done the former if they were just gonna do the latter. That way people trying to just look at the official reveals could do that and be a bit more suprise. Then again drums up conversation for the stupid games and figured people would no anyways.
2. They make these games seem like GS in a lot of ways to XY yet don't really celebrate Johto Pokemon like XY celebrated Kanto pokemon. And I get it's the RB's 20th anniversary but still, they could have done SOMETHING and hopefully will with Johtomon/Johto Starter megas. ESPECIALLY next year to tie in with DP remakes but also GO's addition of Johto.
3. This whole half-asses thought-process of spilting up Megas and Alolan Variants. I get why with Wally. But why spilt up Froslass getting a Mega from Glalie? Why give Beedrill one and not Butterfree? Slowbro but not Slowking? And tweet at the fuckers to make sure they actually make them.

4. Fucking up version exclusives, I mean come on they seriously had to fuck up SM with that? You know how much more money they could make with Virtual Console -> SM Alolan form version exclusives? It be literally getting a lot of people in the beginning to pay 10 extra bucks so they get like Blue import normal Vulpix from there to match that they have A-Vulpix in Moon. But nope fuck Ekans, Mankey, Growlithe, Oddish and Bellsprout right? Fuck Machamp, Fuck Butterfree fuck whoever else cause we're fucking Game Freak who think we know SO MUCH OHMYGOD WE'RE UNHACKABLE! (gets hacked Demo DAY FUCKING ONE)
>>
Well didn't Kaphotic in his second video not all the sprites we're in there? I mean we sure ass hell don't know typings, abilities, etc. and hackers have had made mistakes before so why are we so adamant that's it? Like seriously people do realize they change and alter shit all the time right? As long as they do it before they produce produce physical copies of the game they could remove the baby legendaries or useless mythical event pokemon etc. Just because hackers hacked demo doesn't mean after ORAS game freak is that dumb to give them and us everything. I mean seriously let's think about it. Do we know their typings? Nope. Do we know abilities? or HAs? NOPE. Do we know for sure where they are on each island, how post-game/national dex and so on will work? God no, it may seem that we do but those mightier than though hackers literally just got uber lucky and for all we know played in Game Freak's hand.

By hacking the game and telling us what's in it they literally exposed themselves. And given what's happened before wouldn't be suprised if Nintendo doesn't just copyright claim their little asses to hell and back. And good riddance, sick and tired of losers taking advantage of the system so they don't have to do work. I mean trading's a bitch so I still see merit but straight up genning and not asking you friends for help seems like your a lonely loser who wants more time for jerking off to your furbait waifus you know?
>>
>>29431683
ORAS had new Megas not in the regionaldex, but it could have just been because it was a remake.
>>
>>29433419
>>29433453
>sprites
>Kaphotic
And literally everything else about your comments is retarded too. Go back to school and get an education, kid.

End yourself.
>>
>>29433486
But they don't have seperate dex slots, moron.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.