[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would her team be? No really, what would it be, now that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: lusamine.png (104KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
lusamine.png
104KB, 500x500px
What would her team be?
No really, what would it be, now that most of the dex has been leaked, and assuming you even fight her?
>>
She transforms into a giant cockroach :^]
>>
>>29428253

Tsareena
Fap Lizard
Alolan Persian
probably bubble spider
>>
6 Machamp who just gangrape her on the spot
>>
>Implying she herself as UB-02 isn't her team.
>>
>>29428253
Garchomp, Lucario, Roserade, Togekiss, Milotic, Spiritomb

Shit wait
>>
File: 1476793179855.jpg (889KB, 3226x3226px) Image search: [Google]
1476793179855.jpg
889KB, 3226x3226px
Tsareena is obvious choice for ace. Milotic also seems fitting, but if she really is evil it contradicts the Pokedex lore.

Blissey, Miltank, or Kangaskhan for the M O M M Y factor.

Lurantis for being beautifully deceptive? Ledian to mirror Guzma's Ariados and hint at being a bug creature?

Froslass and Glaceon also fit her, I think.
>>
>>29428253
I was kinda expected for there to be another chimera like Type: Null that she could have in her team, but since there isn't, I'm not sure.

If I had to guess:

>Bewear
>Morelul's evo
>Janmo-o
>Tsareena
>Alolan Persian
>Drampa

I doubt she'll have 6 pokemon though. And if her team is not only composed by Alola forms, I can see her having a Lucario or Gardevoir.

Maybe she even has another Sivlally
>>
>>29428330
kek I was about to post the same thing.
>>
>>29428253
A level 100 Miltank which is just Whitney's on steroids because fuck it why not?
>>
>>29428330
It'd be interesting if she mirrored Cynthia but with Alola mons

>Kommo-o
>Crabrawler evo
>Tsareena
>Toucan Sam
>Wimpod evo
>Mimikyu
>>
>>29428496
Lycanroc or Silvally seem more fitting as a Lucario mirror, thematically speaking. And I'd go with the anchor as a Spiritomb mirror.
>>
>>29428496
Good point for Lycanroc, but I'm not sure about the anchor. Doesn't seem fitting for her, but it is fitting for a Cynthia mirror
>>
>>29428597
Meant to reply to this
>>29428574
>>
>>29428363
Who knows. Maybe she's just misguided.
>>
>>29428663
This. I don't think Aether is going to be purposely evil (maybe that one scientist guy)

Just that they are a bit too curious and willing to look into things they'd be better off avoiding, like creating/summoning things
>>
>>29428253

>people giving her 6 pokemon as if she wont have just 3
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.