[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most of the post on /vp/ are just people being pessimistic about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0904.png (504KB, 650x482px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0904.png
504KB, 650x482px
Most of the post on /vp/ are just people being pessimistic about the games. Where's the optimism at?
>>
I am very optimistic about the games, but I don't play serious. I am disappointed about the small number of Pokemon released, but I am hoping the game itself makes up for it.

People just like to complain even though it won't fix anything, especially not on /vp/ :,)
>>
>>29427501
my grave
>>
>>29427501
I think it has something to do with
>gen 5 having the most storyish story of any Pokemon game
>high expectations
>gen 6's story is done in a not very good way
>low expectations
>gen 7?????

I guess I can see why there's been a complete and sudden turnaround on thoughts for the game, but this is still pretty severe even for Pokemon standards
>>
>>29427501
I'm optimistic that the will be fun games. Just hoping they fun lasts into the postgame too
>>
I just want to hit the beach with Popplio
>>
>>29427589
Gen 5 is one of the most shit on around here now, at least BW.
>>
>>29427501
I actually liked the demo overall. I expected something something more challenging, but I can do that with self imposed challenges.

I'm not THAT hyped as when they revealed the Ultra Beasts though.

What bugged me the most in the demo is that they didn't make use of the second stick in the New 3DS to pan the camera. Viewport can get annoying very easily.
>>
>>29427501
We haven't had optimism around there here parts for 10 years.
>>
>>29427501
/r/pokemon
>>
>>29427501
Why? It's the same song and dance desu. The only thing to look forward to is the fact that Kalos was so barebones that we don't have to worry about them cutting features from it

Dex Nav, Mirage Spots and Soaring weren't fun or interesting to me so i wasn't going to miss them to begin with
>>
>>29427501
They people who overhyped themselves are getting BTFO at every turn and are retaliating. Knew it would happen.
>>
>>29429026
>he thinks Alola is going to be less barebones than Kalos was
>laughingpikachus.gif
>>
>>29427501
My optimism vanished with the leaked starters being real in combination with only Kanto Pokemon getting Alolan forms and not even being done well at that.

They did their marketing well and hid almost everything that was bad, I was genuinely hyped until the past month or so. I'm still holding out for a great story.
>>
>>29427501
reddit
>>
>>29427611
I want to hit Popplio with the beach
>>
>>29427501
Most people here are actually optimistic
http://www.strawpoll.me/11507611
>>
>>29430261
The fragile souls on /vp/ think that people saying what they are worried about means everyone hates the games and make several threads a day about how bad it makes them feel to see people not 100% hyped about everything
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.