[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm confused. I didn't see these the first time around,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Capture1.png (48KB, 566x91px) Image search: [Google]
Capture1.png
48KB, 566x91px
I'm confused. I didn't see these the first time around, What do the hats mean?

With Ash-Greninja and now these hats for pikachu, are they trying to hint at something?

Either way, I hope these hats are a clothing option.
>>
File: Capture2.png (23KB, 265x78px) Image search: [Google]
Capture2.png
23KB, 265x78px
Guys I need answers. Why is no one talking about these?
>>
PLEASE
>>
I'm assuming those will be event Pokémon, like the spiked ear pichu.
While I do not like having ash greninja and anything related to ash in the games, I do find the hat pikachu super cute.
>>
>>29420792
And is Pikachu's Alola hat backwards or is it just a bad sprite?
>>
>>29420665
They are just special Pikachu's meant to represent all of Ash's past forms in the anime, hence the caps. As for how will we get them, will they be available in-game or via event (most then likely), I have zero idea, the datamine didn't show much to anything.
>>
>>29421460
Just the angle.
>>
Small event that can be triggered by having Ash Greninja in your party. Ash shows up and wants to battle you to see the kind of Trainer that he gave Greninja to, when you win he'll offer to give your Pikachu one of his hats.
>>
>>29420665
>inb4 they are special Pikachus with +50 in HP/Def/SpD/Spe and with light ball Pikachu offensive stats included that can use a Z ring
>>
>>29421460
the first one is backwards.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.