[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It is said that any Pokémon that sees UB-02 Beauty, REGARDLESS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: img_03.png (169KB, 670x461px) Image search: [Google]
img_03.png
169KB, 670x461px
>It is said that any Pokémon that sees UB-02 Beauty, REGARDLESS OF ITS OWN GENDER, will become infatuated with it and lose the will to battle.

HOMOSEX INCOMING
>>
But anon, that implies that UB2 BEAUTY is male.

Pretty sure those aliens are genderless.
>>
>>29420652
what if they give it a gender just to fuck with us
>>
The exact reason for this reaction—whether it’s the result of an unidentified pheromone exuded by UB-02 Beauty, or a hypnotic effect induced by its appearance—has not been determined.
>>
>>29421121
Because of that part of the description, I can honestly see it being Poison/Psychic instead of Bug/Fairy like everyone says.
>>
And maybe its ability will allow the use of attraction no matter the gender of the opposing Pokemon?
>>
>>29420625
UB-02 Beauty has no gender, it merely appears feminine and appeals to all genders because objectively a feminine appearance is the most attractive.
>>
>>29421153
I'm pretty sure it will be Bug/Psychic. It would make double sense if Expansion is Bug/Fighting, that way both of them will be weak to one STAB of their respective version's box legend (Solgaleo's Psychic vs Expansion, Lunaala's Ghost vs Beauty).
>>
>>29421620
Hipster furfags that make majority of this board disagree.
>>
>>29421608
They also become weak to each other.
Psychic > Fighting
Bug > Psychic
>>
>>29421652
>Hipster

How am I a hipster just because I want to stick my dick in pretty things?
>>
I've got no love for homo thugs
>>
>>29420652
>what are lesbians
>>
They wouldn't actually be crazy enough to give this thing auto-infatuation on all Pokemon would they?

If they do then Mosquito Man should have 150 base attack and Huge Power to balance them out.
>>
>>29423477
It will probably be some kind of a signature move.
>>
>>29421444

Trips of truth

I'mma still call her a girl tho
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.